Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the best experience of your life?

Gambit

For me it's a tie between my trip to Cancun (more specifically, when i went snorkeling), and when I visited Disney World :fluttershy:

Bro.  Cancun is the best, I could walk down to the beach from our rental and swim out and start snorkeling!  Did we like rent out the same beach house or something?

• Brohoof 1

I was on this giant waterslide in france that you had to let multiple people on at once since it would take forever to get to the bottom, but leaving enough room in between who went on it so that there wasnt any accidents / pile ups. I went down, and you weren't supposed to sit up, only lie down, and I made the mistake of doing what I wasnt allowed to, missed one of the water boosts ahead of me, and got stuck. This kid caught up to me, and I was too heavy for him to push me ahead, so we were both stuck. Until his dad came down. We could both hear it, and we both feared for what might happen. Not his dad though, as he came round the corner, arms in the air, biggest smile I've ever seen on his face, he knew what was coming and was super excited about it. The kid was scared for his life shouting "NO, PAPA NO!" And I just kinda braced myself.

the force this guy hit us with, I'm sure nobody has ever gone down that thing faster then the 3 of us did. We hit the bottom with a huge splash, the kid was crying, scared but not hurt, neither was I or his dad. I high fived his dad when we stood up and tried to process in my mind what had just happened. A moment of "Oh god I messed up" turned into "That was probably the best ride I've ever been on" was unexpected to say the least, espicially considering I was 18, and didn't want to go to france in the first place, but that made it all worth it, and the rest of it wasnt exactly bad either

• Brohoof 3

So far? My last trip I had in july with friend in Warsaw. Only time when I was able to act 100% like myself irl. And it was so fun :3 

• Brohoof 1

I was on this giant waterslide in france that you had to let multiple people on at once since it would take forever to get to the bottom, but leaving enough room in between who went on it so that there wasnt any accidents / pile ups. I went down, and you weren't supposed to sit up, only lie down, and I made the mistake of doing what I wasnt allowed to, missed one of the water boosts ahead of me, and got stuck. This kid caught up to me, and I was too heavy for him to push me ahead, so we were both stuck. Until his dad came down. We could both hear it, and we both feared for what might happen. Not his dad though, as he came round the corner, arms in the air, biggest smile I've ever seen on his face, he knew what was coming and was super excited about it. The kid was scared for his life shouting "NO, PAPA NO!" And I just kinda braced myself.

the force this guy hit us with, I'm sure nobody has ever gone down that thing faster then the 3 of us did. We hit the bottom with a huge splash, the kid was crying, scared but not hurt, neither was I or his dad. I high fived his dad when we stood up and tried to process in my mind what had just happened. A moment of "Oh god I messed up" turned into "That was probably the best ride I've ever been on" was unexpected to say the least, espicially considering I was 18, and didn't want to go to france in the first place, but that made it all worth it, and the rest of it wasnt exactly bad either

"NO PAPA NO"

I'm done.  This is my new favorite story.

• Brohoof 3

I would say my favorite thing I did was go to CEO, a gaming tournament in Orlando, it was my first tournament and I played smash with a lot of peoples! Also, I got Pony buttons!!!

When I masturbated for the first time.

I was so young when I first did that I don't even remember though there are quite a few sessions that I would classify as some of the best times I ever had. A slightly more SFW good time I had was this trip to Hawaii I took when I was 10. My dad, brother, mom and I all rented a house and we got to hang out with family we have over there (I have an aunt/uncle and a few cousins there). The only thing I didn't like about the trip was all the mosquito's and the one day we had a monsoon.

• Brohoof 1

Bro.  Cancun is the best, I could walk down to the beach from our rental and swim out and start snorkeling!  Did we like rent out the same beach house or something?

I don't think so :lol:  anyways, bro I would love to go to Cancun again everything is just so perfect! Walking around the city at night is awesome too

I loved your story! May I ask in what part of France is this waterslide exactly?

Cop-out of the century - my wedding day. Wasn't the wedding I wanted, but I got to marry my best friend. 

That's so sweet, I think I'm going to barf.

This is so easy for me.

"Congrats dad, it's a girl."

Oh my gosh,Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh two Alicorns in my post. Beautiful experiences by the way!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

Cop-out of the century - my wedding day. Wasn't the wedding I wanted, but I got to marry my best friend. 

That's so sweet, I think I'm going to barf.

Aw nuts! I was going to say my wedding day! It was the wedding I wanted, and I too married my best friend!

:wub:

• Brohoof 2

So far into my life, the day I managed to get through High School, and I heard afterwards the words "You got through High School. You are graduated".

"Congrats dad, it's a girl."

don't tell anyone about this, but I wish I could someday experience that

High school.

The first time I see someone talking positively about their experience in High School. Weird.

• Brohoof 1