What Is Your Purpose In Life?

EpicEnergy

• 8 months later...

I gave up looking for a purpose since I don't think there's no need to be chasing after something that is invisible. Instead I changed my mindset to rather coming up a purpose for myself, I just not take life for granted and go with the flow. And hope that it will give out a positive impact.

To feel like I can also become a skilled fighter (by just watching Cobra Kai, or The Matrix). They make it so easy :muffins: One song montage is all that is needed.

• Brohoof 1

The purpose of life is destiny, the choices you make, and being happy with your decisions. Your create your own path and you go for it. There are going to be rocks your going to trip on. But your going to get up and continue your journey. Because at the end of the day. Being happy with your destiny and choices you make will be your very own purpose in life. And that’s what life is. A journey where you write the story.

• Brohoof 3

To do anything that helps different people and outcasts find a place in the world. Maybe I'll make a website with the 'great to be different' theme and let people share their joys and sorrows about being different, and let them share success stories, so that others take inspiration from them. Or maybe I'll help teens, the most misunderstood creatures on the earth, navigate through their lives, since I do know a thing or two about teen psychology. Anything that helps misfits and different people. 

• Brohoof 1

@Rainbowshine295

That's quite noble of you. I wanna help people out but in a different way though. I wanna become a therapist and help people in the need of help with their mental health or just in need someone to vent to when no one else will listen. I currently see a therapist but I've always felt like therapists seem disconnected from their clients and that's something I won't be doing. I'm very socially connected with people so I've always wanted to have that connection with people but also help them at the same time so I feel like being a therapist would let be do both of those things. I also have a dream of opening my own clinic one day so there's also that. I also plan on aiming for anything that needs some mental health aid whether they be teenagers or adults in their thirties. I'm glad I'm not the only one here that wants to make it their life purpose to help others when they need it though hehe.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Right now?

My purpose on the forum is to help cheer up @Kyoshi & @Clawdeen and as of 6-9-23 @Princess Silky

remind them that they matter and that their friendship means a lot to me whenever they are feeling down. :rarity:                              

image.gif.fff68f6a61a951bf02ba6c70e3fec376.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tao said:

That hard to say,  right now, my main thing is learning to heal! 

Healing usually take a very long time. Stay strong :LunaMCM:

Keep watching Anime and enjoy life while you are at it :coco:

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Healing usually take a very long time. Stay strong :LunaMCM:

Keep watching Anime and enjoy life while you are at it :coco:

I got some stuff to work on,   I know that,  even in my old age! :oh_golly:

And DUH,  I love anime! ( not going to lie,  this winter season of 2022 has sucked....I HAVE NOTHING TO BEARLY WATCH :lostit:) Spring is a GOGOG!

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Tao said:

And DUH,  I love anime! ( not going to lie,  this winter season of 2022 has sucked....I HAVE NOTHING TO BEARLY WATCH :lostit:) Spring is a GOGOG!

Yea, it has been so slow during the winter! Thankfully we are into spring now. I think I have a few things waiting in April (but I have to live with the 3D decision for the new Dragon Ball movie). I am also waiting for the new Anime of Bleach next fall.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Yea, it has been so slow during the winter! Thankfully we are into spring now. I think I have a few things waiting in April (but I have to live with the 3D decision for the new Dragon Ball movie). I am also waiting for the new Anime of Bleach next fall.

OMG BLEACH I KNOW! :umad: (pushes her little anime fan away)

3D on DB , im  a little mixed,   I wont like but green bean is having his MOMENT! WHICH SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED LONG AGO (inner fan rage....:eww:)

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Tao said:

OMG BLEACH I KNOW! :umad: (pushes her little anime fan away)

3D on DB , im  a little mixed,   I wont like but green bean is having his MOMENT! WHICH SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED LONG AGO (inner fan rage....:eww:)

Big Green will actually become slightly yellow with the new power up :awwthanks: (See trailer 4)

I wonder if the 3D was the only way to get a non Goku story done? That has always been the problem with creating Dragon Ball, that Goku always has to be the one winning, and all the other characters gets left behind or even forgotten.

Spoiler

I do see some DBZ designs in the 3D models though, like the pointy curved noses! So I actually like that look more than Shintani's designs from Super Broly Movie. I am more DBZ angular than the soft approach or modern Tadashi Yamamuro's gaping noses :eww:

• Brohoof 1

I’m learning that one of my purposes, or perhaps my main purpose in life, is to spread kindness and support to others. I’m amazed at how I’ve been able to help people and how they’ve somehow been able to help me in return :coco: Kindness is a very important thing to practice, I believe that the world would be a lot better if more people practiced it.

• Brohoof 2

My purpose in life? That's easy. To be the best that I can be in all that I do and maybe even make a difference in the world somewhere along the way. Easier said than done though. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

Idk what my purpose is and i have never given myself one I don't have a stable life yet so I don't worry about this stuff until i do have a sort of stable life then maybe i will look for a purpose