Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Totally, Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck

Totally Nyx

Welcome one and all to our new and improved Ask Thread! Come on in and take a look around. We've got snacks, refreshments, and plenty of room for guests. There's not much in the way of decorations yet, but we'll get those put in shortly. But anyway, I'm sure you're not here for the decor, so let me get this under way and introduce the mane attraction, the ponies you're all her to see. :D

The first is somepony I'm sure you're all familiar with: Lyra Heartstrings!

Hi there everypony! *waves* It's great to be back, and I'm looking forward to all your questions. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

The next is our very own flower pony(one of them): Roseluck!

Oh! Just one second, I'm almost done setting out the rose and lavender vases. There, that adds a little homey touch to the place. Hello everypony. I'm honored to be here to help answer your questions. :adorkable:

And finally, we have one of Equestria's youngest alicorns and my newest friend. Come on out Nyx.

Umm, hi everypony. *waves shyly* :blush:

I think that covers introductions, so-...

Hold on, we're not quite ready to start yet. There's still someone else who'll be answering all your questions. Let's not forget the person who put in more effort than anypony else in putting this together: Totally himself!

What? Really? You want me to join you?

Of course we do. It wouldn't be fair not to let you in on the fun with us.

Mm-hmm.

I suppose I'll be joining in then. With that said, it's time we stop talking and let all of you do some. Ask us anything. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

40 minutes ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

Lyra, I was wondering if we could go out sometime? :mlp_please:

Oh, what do you have in mind? I always enjoy heading over to Sugarcube Corner with a friend. Oh, wait. Do you mean. . . :blush: I, uh. . . I don't know.

Oh go on Lyra. It's just lunch or maybe a trip to the park or something. Nothing too serious, right?

I. . . I guess. *eep!*

33 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Question to everypony.
Cats?
:3

Very much yes! :D

It was just one time! D:

Adorable! :pinkie:

I love cats. I'm not sure about Opalescence though.

32 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Totally Lyra & friends!

I've been wondering this for a while now: "Nyx, what's your story?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question & good luck with your new thread! :-D

My story? It's. . . kinda long, and I'm not all that proud of it. It all started in the Everfree Forest. . . in the dark. . . in the cold. . . inside a thorn bush. :(

*gasp* What?

Uh huh. That's where Twilight found me.

If I might cut in here, sorry. I think the short version might get the idea across better. And you don't have to mention the whole Nightmare Moon thing if you don't want.

It's ok. I knew they'd ask when I agreed to come answer questions. Where was I? Oh yeah, the short version. Some bad ponies were trying to bring back Nightmare Moon, but their spell was interrupted and what they got was me. But then Twilight found me in the forest and brought me home with her, and eventually adopted me as her own daughter. :pinkie: But then those bad ponies found me again. They ponynapped me and completed their spell. I. . . don't want to talk about the things I did as Nightmare Moon. :sunny:

It's ok. It wasn't your fault. What's important is that you're back to yourself, thanks to Twilight and Princess Luna.

I love my mom! :mlp_yay:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh, what do you have in mind? I always enjoy heading over to Sugarcube Corner with a friend. Oh, wait. Do you mean. . . :blush: I, uh. . . I don't know.

Oh go on Lyra. It's just lunch or maybe a trip to the park or something. Nothing too serious, right?

I. . . I guess. *eep!*

Yeah, I was just thinking we could go the park and hang out there. Does that sound good to you? :grin:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

Yeah, I was just thinking we could go the park and hang out there. Does that sound good to you? :grin:

That does sound fun. I'd love to. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

But then Twilight found me in the forest and brought me home with her, and eventually adopted me as her own daughter. :pinkie:

Oh my gosh, Nyx! How are you? :pinkie:

11 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I love my mom! :mlp_yay:

I love you, too! *Sniffle* :twismile:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

Awesome! ^_^ If you're not too busy today, we can go this afternoon!

Hmm, this afternoon sounds fine. It'll be a little while though, I don't want to leave here yet, not with the grand opening going on. :adorkable:

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Oh my gosh, Nyx! How are you? :pinkie:

Twilight! I didn't know you were coming. :pinkie: *hugs*

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

You didn't? Totally Lyra told me you did. :twi: *Hugs* :D

I wanted it to be a surprise. :P

I'm glad you did. That was beautiful. :rarity:

2 minutes ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

That's all right! My favorite mare is more than worth waiting for. :fluttershy:

You're favorite? :o You remind me of a certain other person I know.

See? I told you I wasn't the only one. :D

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

I wanted it to be a surprise. :P

I'm glad you did. That was beautiful. :rarity:

Well, you definitely succeeded! :D

How long have you all been friends with Nyx? :twismile:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Well, you definitely succeeded! :D

How long have you all been friends with Nyx? :twismile:

I've seen her around for a while and wanted to get to know her, but we've only finally met a couple months ago. You've got a great filly there Twi. :D

I've known of her ever since the, well, let's just say ever since, but I've only really gotten to know her a little over a month ago, when Totally started putting together the plans for this new ask place.

I've known her since her first Mother's Day here in Ponyville. She came to me looking for a special bouquet for you. We spent well over an hour trying to find the perfect-colored flowers. We've run across each other a lot since then.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

I've seen her around for a while and wanted to get to know her, but we've only finally met a couple months ago. You've got a great filly there Twi. :D

I've known of her ever since the, well, let's just say ever since, but I've only really gotten to know her a little over a month ago, when Totally started putting together the plans for this new ask place.

I've known her since her first Mother's Day here in Ponyville. She came to me looking for a special bouquet for you. We spent well over an hour trying to find the perfect-colored flowers. We've run across each other a lot since then.

Aww, that's such a sweet story! :mlp_yeehaa:

Did you know Nyx also helped me design your latest Gala dress? :darling:

Wow! I'm impressed. :o

• Brohoof 2

Three wonderfully intriguing ponies and Totally himself? I don't even know where to begin... :please:

I suppose I'll start by saying hello, Nyx! Totally has told us that you're one of his favorites, and I'm eager to learn more about why. ^_^

Hrm. Oh! Here's a general one: What is each your favorite day of the week and why is it so? :catface:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Dark Horse said:

Three wonderfully intriguing ponies and Totally himself? I don't even know where to begin... :please:

Wonderfully intriguing? That's so kind. Wait, that's a compliment, right?

Shhh, don't interrupt.

Oops!

I suppose I'll start by saying hello, Nyx! Totally has told us that you're one of his favorites, and I'm eager to learn more about why. ^_^

Hello Mr. Dark Horse. He told me that too, but I don't know why. Usually when I meet new ponies they seem nervous or mad, but he was nice from the beginning.

Hmm, maybe I can step in and help answer this one. First of all, look at you. You're adorable! :pinkie:

*eep!*

But more seriously, I've heard a lot about you, about the things you've done since coming to Ponyville, as well as the things that have been done to you. I gotta say I'm impressed.

That's. . . not the usual reaction.

Eh, I look for the good in people. I suppose I didn't have to live through it myself, so that helps with not holding a grudge about the whole "eternal night" thing. But you've had a lot of bad things happen to you, and you keep coming back and doing the right thing, even going so far as to turn down who you were literally made to be so you could return the smiles to the faces of the ponies around you. What can I say, you're awesome! :D

Does he always shower this much praise on ponies?

Just wait 'til somepony asks him about you.

Ack! :blink:

Hrm. Oh! Here's a general one: What is each your favorite day of the week and why is it so? :catface:

I think everyone knows my favorite day is Friday because it starts the weekend. Sure, you get more weekend time on Saturday or Sunday, but on Friday it's the weekend and you still have two more full days of weekend ahead of you. :pinkie: It's, like, the perfect day!

Alright, I'll hop in here next. I like Sundays most. I usually spend Sunday mornings in town with a friend (occasionally even Twilight post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png) to shop, grab a bite to eat, or just otherwise enjoy the day. Sunday afternoons also tend to bring a lot of ponies to the park. I like to bring my lyre, find a nice bench, and play some quiet, relaxing melodies while watching families out having fun and enjoying each other's company.

I also like Fridays. I love going to Cheerilee's class and learning all kinds of new things, and then staying up late crusading with Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle. We don't actually crusade anymore, since we all already have our cutie marks, but we still go out and have fun and call it crusading. ^_^

I actually like Tuesdays. Me, Daisy, and Lily each have a day where we let the other two take care of the flower stand while we go out to pick more flowers. Tuesday is the day I go out to the fields to pick up more, I love that part of the job. It's quiet and calm, just a cool breeze and nothing but flowers all around. . . Unless it's scheduled to rain. Tuesdays are a lot less fun then. :adorkable:

15 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What do you like to do for fun?"

Spend time with my pony friends of course (both meanings). Oh, and read, I've been doing a ton of that lately. :D

I'm with Totally there, I love a good book on chilly nights. When the weather's nice I like to go to the park though.

I go crusading with the others! :squee: Does helping my mom around the library count? Spike says it's work, but I think it's fun.

I think you know what I like doing: playing my lyre and going out with friends. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Stormfurry said:

How goes eet?

It goes. . . well, you know what, I'll give this one to you Lyra. :P

It goes fantastic!!! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

*whispers to Nyx* These two have spent way too much time together. . .

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Stormfurry said:

Got any of them edible flowers? *Not* real ones - confectionery. :mlp_grin:

Confectionery? Isn't that like icing flowers on a cake? That kind? We do have a cake over there on the table. Most of one anyway, I'm glad to see no one's shy around the refreshment table. I don't think it had any flowers on it though.

Wait a minute. "Edible flower", "not real ones"? What do you mean by that? :confused: *munches on a daisy*

• Brohoof 1