Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Totally, Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck

Totally Nyx

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, Nyx!

I am always happy to help a friend look fabulous, do you have a particular idea in mind? :mlp_grin:

Hmmm. I don't want anything too fancy. Maybe just a vest. Those are comfy and don't get in the way. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh, he's told you things about me? *Eeep!* :blush:

Only good things, I promise. :fluttershy:

Yep, yep! :ticking:

What he said! ^_^ 

Ok. Whew! How can you be a "less important" mayor? It still sounds pretty important to me. You're welcome Mr. Riki. :) *comes the rest of the way out from behind Lyra*

EqE4vfd.png That's a good question. If you say so. :mlp_pout: 

^_^

I hope you have as much fun as he did when he was you. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png It's true, and he told me it was because he needed to spend less time on the forum. I don't think it worked though, he didn't spend any less time on here. :mlp_yay: You're welcome Rikifive. :)

I do have fun! It's good to have something to do. :ticking: Real life is always the thing to blame! :mlp_icwudt: Maybe that's good it didn't work, it's good to have him here. :P 

Lyra, how is Bon Bon doing by the way? c:

I agree! Totally is a great pony and a great friend too. :D

He sure is! :mlp_grin:

I'm not so sure. :blush:

But we are!

rVzK55c.png

Oh hush. After all the compliments you shower on us, at least accept some yourself. :squee: Now where was I? It is a promotion then? Yay! :love:

^ She's right. :mlp_proud:

• Brohoof 2

46 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hmmm. I don't want anything too fancy. Maybe just a vest. Those are comfy and don't get in the way. :squee:

Marvelous! I will start working on it right away. 

Would you like anything, Roseluck? :darling:

• Brohoof 2

On 3/12/2019 at 9:55 PM, Rikifive said:

EqE4vfd.png That's a good question. If you say so. :mlp_pout: 

Yep! :proud:

I do have fun! It's good to have something to do. :ticking: Real life is always the thing to blame! :mlp_icwudt: Maybe that's good it didn't work, it's good to have him here. :P 

Lyra, how is Bon Bon doing by the way? c:

Yep, it's great to have him back. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

I gotta agree there, it's great to be back again. :)

She's doing great. I've been spending a bit more time with her ever since Totally disappeared for a while. Though that's. . . kinda stopped ever since he came back. :adorkable:

He sure is! :mlp_grin:

:blush:

But we are!

rVzK55c.png

^ She's right. :mlp_proud:

Oh, well then. :blush: You two are the best! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

On 3/12/2019 at 10:28 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Marvelous! I will start working on it right away. 

Would you like anything, Roseluck? :darling:

Thank you Miss Rarity! :D

I think I've got a few odds and ends laying around that I can throw together. Actually, I think a nice simple (but not overly simple) scarf might do just the trick to bring it all together. If I'm not being too much of a bother, that is. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Thank you Miss Rarity! :D

I think I've got a few odds and ends laying around that I can throw together. Actually, I think a nice simple (but not overly simple) scarf might do just the trick to bring it all together. If I'm not being too much of a bother, that is. :adorkable:

1. You are most welcome, Dear. :mlp_rarity:
  2. Splendid! Would you please send your odds & ends to "Rarity for You"? I am going to be in Manehattan on business & that would make things much easier.
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Splendid! Would you please send your odds & ends to "Rarity for You"? I am going to be in Manehattan on business & that would make things much easier.

I can do better than that. I'll head over there personally. :D

Don't worry everypony, I'll be back before our St. Patrick's Day party. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

I can do better than that. I'll head over there personally. :D

Don't worry everypony, I'll be back before our St. Patrick's Day party. :)

Wonderful! :-D

I'll be sure to remind Sassy Saddles to leave the key under the welcome mat. :mlp_grin:

Will that be all? :darling:

• Brohoof 2

On 3/15/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Wonderful! :-D

I'll be sure to remind Sassy Saddles to leave the key under the welcome mat. :mlp_grin:

Will that be all? :darling:

I believe it is. Thank you for the scarf Rarity. It really did bring the outfit together, everypony at our party said so too. :D

• Brohoof 1

I believe it is. Thank you for the scarf Rarity. It really did bring the outfit together, everypony at our party said so too. :D

You're Welcome, My Friend! :-D

Would you like anything, @Totally Lyra? A silly hat, perhaps? :dash:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

You're Welcome, My Friend! :-D

Would you like anything, @Totally Lyra? A silly hat, perhaps? :dash:

Oh Rarity, you don't know me that well do you. :toldya: I have a silly hat for every occasion. :mlp_yay: *plops on a chocobo hat* :catface:

Woah! That thing's cool! :o

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh Rarity, you don't know me that well do you. :toldya: I have a silly hat for every occasion. :mlp_yay: *plops on a chocobo hat* :catface:

Woah! That thing's cool! :o

A CHOCOLATE BOWL HAT?! :pinkie: 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

A CHOCOLATE BOWL HAT?! :pinkie: 

What? :blink: Uhh, no. But I do have a chocolate bowl that, as an added benefit, hasn't been used as a hat if you want it. :P

That one was my idea. You can have cereal in it and by the time you're done, the milk has turned into chocolate milk! :pinkie:

I usually eat the bowl before I'm done. :mlp_yay:

• Brohoof 1

That one was my idea. You can have cereal in it and by the time you're done, the milk has turned into chocolate milk! :pinkie:

Yoink! Sayonara suckers! :laugh:

Pinkie!? :wau:

I am *so* sorry about this. :sunny:

Would you like me to get the bowl back? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yoink! Sayonara suckers! :laugh:

Pinkie!? :wau:

I am *so* sorry about this. :sunny:

Would you like me to get the bowl back? :ooh:

Of course not. I don't want to be rude, and I did just offer it to her after all. :)

Don't worry about a thing, we have a ton of those. :D

On 3/4/2019 at 8:36 AM, Dark Horse said:

If the three of you ever formed a band, what would you call yourselves?

On 3/4/2019 at 5:59 PM, Totally Lyra said:

But I think we might have to get back to you on that name Dark Horse.

Good grief, naming a band that features a piano, a lyre, and a kazoo. . . I think I'm gonna have to stick with what Lyra said earlier. We're gonna have to get back to you on that band name Dark Horse.

On 3/4/2019 at 8:36 AM, Dark Horse said:

Speaking of; Roseluck! You all know that you have a special flair for the dramatics. Ever consider getting into Theatre? It would be great to work on stage with you. :dash:

Oh no. Tell me we're not forming a band and a theater group.

Yep! :D

Well Dark Horse, I think we've finally settled on a name that everypony agrees fits us. And the best part, it's something we can use as our band name and our theater name. As the new band's new manager, they gave me the honor of telling you, so here it is. The Silly Fillies. :sealed:

Yay! :mlp_yay:

Heeheehee. :laugh:

I love it! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png It's sticking, and I won't let anypony change it.

These three. They certainly have their ways. :toldya:

Oh don't pretend you're not having just as much fun. ^_^

It's true. :mlp_yay:

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, ChB said:

*Looks at avatar*

Hi Lyra! What are you excited about? :) 

Hi there ChB! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png Well I was super excited for St. Patrick's Day. It's my favorite human holiday! :D But also I'm excited about life in general. I've got great friends. I've got a great job. I have no problems right now and I love it! :pinkie: (Also Totally's optimistic outlook on life is rubbing off on me :P)

Thanks for asking! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

17 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Roseluck, how did you get such a unique name?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :-D

That's an interesting question. I know why I was named "Rose". Roses have always been very important flowers to my parents, it was actually because of a rose that they first met. Well, because of a rose salesmare. Well, an aspiring magician who supplemented her income by selling roses on the side. But I'm getting sidetracked, that's a story for another day. ^_^ Anyway, I don't know for sure why they chose the "luck" part of "Roseluck", but I suppose that's the beauty of it. I don't know one exact reason, which means all the wonderful possibilities in my head could be true. Was I born under a lucky star? Do I have great fortune in my destiny? I'd love to know why fate has chosen for me to have this name, but not knowing is even better! :D

You're welcome. Come by and ask anything anytime. :)

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

That's an interesting question. I know why I was named "Rose". Roses have always been very important flowers to my parents, it was actually because of a rose that they first met. Well, because of a rose salesmare. Well, an aspiring magician who supplemented her income by selling roses on the side. But I'm getting sidetracked, that's a story for another day. ^_^ Anyway, I don't know for sure why they chose the "luck" part of "Roseluck", but I suppose that's the beauty of it. I don't know one exact reason, which means all the wonderful possibilities in my head could be true. Was I born under a lucky star? Do I have great fortune in my destiny? I'd love to know why fate has chosen for me to have this name, but not knowing is even better! :D

You're welcome. Come by and ask anything anytime. :)

I heard a rumor that "The Great and Powerful" Trixie was the magician selling the roses, is that true? :wau:

• Brohoof 1

On 3/20/2019 at 9:02 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I heard a rumor that "The Great and Powerful" Trixie was the magician selling the roses, is that true? :wau:

Nah. I mean, I don't know for sure, my dad never got her name. The way he describes her though just doesn't sound like Trixie. She wasn't as showy as Trixie is and doesn't go after the same crowds. The way I've been told, she was more of a little fillies' and colts' magician. She did simpler, yet just as exciting, tricks and making the little ones smile was all she really wanted from life. Oh I'd love to meet her some day. :)

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Is Nyx part Changeling?" 

I don't think so. It's true that I can change my appearance like changelings can. Or, at least I used to be able to, back when I was a lot stronger. Back when. . . uhh. . . when I made it dark for a while. . . I'm sorry. :(

It's ok, Nyx. I think you're getting a little side-tracked though.

Oh, oops! I asked my mom about it when I first learned about changelings. She said that, even though we can both change our appearances at will, we do it in completely different ways. She says I'm nothing like a changeling. I'm glad of that too because. . . changelings kinda scare me. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Did Lyra (Heartstrings) pull any pranks on you during April Fools Day?"

Yeah, she got me pretty good. ^_^ She discovered everything to know about humans and moved on to other things. She said she was interested in buffalo now. For some reason I bought it. :sealed:

Oh the look on your face was priceless! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png You should've seen him, he looked like I had turned blue. ^_^

Lyyyyyyyyyraaaa! :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, she got me pretty good. ^_^ She discovered everything to know about humans and moved on to other things. She said she was interested in buffalo now. For some reason I bought it. :sealed:

Oh the look on your face was priceless! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png You should've seen him, he looked like I had turned blue. ^_^

Lyyyyyyyyyraaaa! :blush:

My BPFFF Rarity told me she was giving up on fashion to raise sea monkeys. I had a good laugh over that. ^_^

Not my best prank but I was *extremely* busy that day. :please:

That's ok, Rarity. I still thought was really funny. ^_^

Thank You, BFFFF. :rarity:

You're Welcome, BPFFF. :squee: (Best Pony Friend For Five-ever.)

Anyway, "Do you prefer flying like Griffons or swimming like Seaponies?" :o/:lie:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Anyway, "Do you prefer flying like Griffons or swimming like Seaponies?" :o/:lie:

Swimming. It's such an interesting feeling, and also I'm, uhh, not the best with heights. :sealed:

Flying for sure! The freedom of the air, the wind in my mane hair, it sounds like utter bliss. I'm more than a little jealous pegasi. :P

Swimming for me. There's so many amazing things to see under the surface of the ocean. I wish I could swim down there and see them all. :pinkie:

I think I choose flying as well. I know I already have wings and can fly, well kinda. . . I can glide down, and it's not all that graceful. But anyway, I still like flying, and I like still being me. I don't need to swim and breath underwater too. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1