Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nyx Fan Club

Tom Snyder

Hub ---> http://mlpforums.com/topic/4722-welcome-to-fan-clubs-club-index/

Welcome to the Nyx Fan Club!

img-3376773-1-untitled_drawing_by_lyrath

Nyx is best-known for her central role in Past Sins. She is created by an unfinished ritual intended to restore Nightmare Moon's power and give her a body of her own. When Twilight Sparklediscovers her, she remembers nothing from longer than two hours earlier, but possesses an understanding of the Equestrian language and pony behavior.

Twilight takes the filly in to determine if she is actually Nightmare Moon, but soon comes to care for Nyx like a daughter. Possibly as a result of Twilight's blood being used in the ritual, Nyx has a nearly insatiable appetite for learning and loves to read as much as her adopted mother does.

She is also extremely sensitive and prone to crying fits when she thinks she has done anything to disappoint Twilight. During the story, she is called a "crybaby" numerous times. Her love of learning makes her unpopular with the colts and fillies in her class, but she manages to befriend the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Twist.

As an alicorn, Nyx possesses incredible magical ability - best demonstrated by her ability to turn Fluttershy into a tree with relative ease. However, in Nightmare or Nyx?, her magical power is significantly weakened, due to Luna taking back the bulk of her power (it originally being hers, as Nightmare Moon) at the end of Past Sins.

She wears a vest to hide her wings and a pair of enchanted glasses to disguise her eyes, which naturally resemble those of Nightmare Moon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules of this thread

-No spamming post to become biggest fans
-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate
-Do not post a picture of Applejack in the Rainbow Dash forum, because Applejack belongs in the Applejack forum.
-Do not hate on another fan club, for example posting in the Fluttershy forum "Twilight is better!"
-I have the ability to decide whether you are doing something inappropriate or not, if I deem you are doing something unnecessary and I ask you to stop, please stop. Common Sense my little ponies.
-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

This is the Nyx thread, please only post her. If you have recomendations for another pony club, go to the hub (linked at the top of the screen).

Edited by Rosemary
  • Brohoof 1

I thought this would be cute to share. Snowdrop & Nyx look so adorable together. <3

nyx_reads_past_sins_to_snowdrop_by_luni_

• Brohoof 3

I thought this would be cute to share. Snowdrop & Nyx look so adorable together. <3

I'm surprised someone hasn't written a shipfic of this yet.

Correction: I'm surprised I haven't found one of said fics yet.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSyctP7JeOo

I'm not letting this thread die on my watch! I've put too much into it to let it end like this.

I love nyx as a filly, but she was still Nyx even as Nightmare Moon. I don't let judgment get the better of me, The thing people loved was the filly Nyx; who was innocent of her crimes. It wasn't her choice to do what she did, the memories were the cause of it. This story damn good, some may not like it; but that's fine. Its the first time i felt attached to an OC, sure, Nyx becoming NM was a little overdramatic and the pace went quickly, but its still a good story nonetheless.

Risking hr life to save others is the one thing that defined her, she went from villain to hero, Seeing her struggle with her choices was a good thing and twilights mind was in no way derailed because of it. She chose to become Nyx's mother, she was never forced to. Any way you look at it; you can't deny that this was a good fic that i see fits the canon world.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

LIVE DANG YOU LIVE!

In all seriousness, Nyx has got to be the. cutist. wittle. thing. EVER!

I mean, just look at her!

post-5366-0-96367700-1426734349_thumb.png

How can you say she isn't the cutest wittle filly you've ever seen?

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...