Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Roseluck Fan Club

yayayayayala

(edited)

I can't believe Roseluck doesn't have a fan club yet. I mean, seriously, look at all the art of her!

img-2709471-1-roseluck_by_alinatf-d5hkhm

img-2709471-2-roseluck_by_suikuzu-d5sw86

roseluck_by_pondisdant-d6r18vn.png

Oh, and as always, the rules apply.

• Don't spam the club to become the biggest fan!
  • Don't post inappropriate or suggestive pics or things. If you do I'll set the Orthros on you! *grr*
  • Don't post a picture of Luna in the Discord fan club, because Luna belongs in the Luna fan club.
  • Don't hate on another fan club, e.g. posting "Lyra is better" in the Cheese Sandwich fan club.
  • Etc.
Edited by yayayayayala
  • Brohoof 8

Roseluck is one of my favorite background ponies as well. It seems odd at first, since I prefer lilies and daisies to roses, but this pony is pretty and funny. Definitely my type of background pony.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I guess I like Roseluck for shallow reasons like my middle name also being Rose. She's really pretty, though!  :P I haven't found a lot of good art for her, so lemme look for a second-

Ahhh- here we go~

rose_by_caramelbrulee-d56rp8y.jpg

every_rose_has_it__s_thorn_by_inuhoshi_t

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 3

Little rose luck is my favorite background pony! I'm so glad that there is a fan club for her. I find ger color pallet extremely pretty. One of the best colorschemes around.It's fun to look for her in the background.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ya know, it took a while before I started taking notice of backround ponies (first Lyra, then Bon bon and now Roseluck). Of course she has been added to my plushie collection as all my ponies have a part of me. Roseluck is no different. I love her colour palett and just the fact that roses are my favourite flower + there is some amazing art here. I might jst keep this tab open and maybe contribute with my own at some point

• Brohoof 1

Ya know, it took a while before I started taking notice of backround ponies (first Lyra, then Bon bon and now Roseluck). Of course she has been added to my plushie collection as all my ponies have a part of me. Roseluck is no different. I love her colour palett and just the fact that roses are my favourite flower + there is some amazing art here. I might jst keep this tab open and maybe contribute with my own at some point

i finally come back to see this, awesome! Thanks for bumping this rather dead fan club :3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh Roseluck, such a wonderful and beautiful pony. How is it people can just overlook you so? But don't you worry about them, just keep being awesome!

Roseluck (redraw) by ten-dril
by "ten-dril"

• 3 weeks later...