Lyra or Bon Bon?

Sunny_Skyes

Lyra or Bon Bon?  

12 users have voted

1. 1. Which is your fave?

• Bon Bon
    • Lyra

(edited)

Which do you prefer? The Anthropologist or the Spy? Green or Blue? Which of the lovers do you love?

Edited by Sunny_Skyes
  • Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Lyra or Bon Bon?

Lyra purely because her colors are better I think. And I know background characters VAs are inconsistent but I did like her voice in Slice of Life also.

Anthropology is also a very good fic and song. I don't know much about Bon Bon, though.

(edited)
19 hours ago, housepen said:

I don't know much about Bon Bon, though.

Isn't Bon Bon a spy or something? She got a whole book, Agents of S.M.I.L.E, dedicated to her secret job

Edited by Sunny_Skyes

22 minutes ago, Sunny_Skyes said:

Isn't Bon Bon a spy or something? She got a whole book, Agents of S.M.I.L.E, dedicated to her top secret job

Yeah, but I don't believe there's a lot other than that, even in fanworks? Lyra has the whole Background Pony/Anthropology thing. Bon Bon has comparatively less.

Moments ago, housepen said:

Yeah, but I don't believe there's a lot other than that, even in fanworks? Lyra has the whole Background Pony/Anthropology thing. Bon Bon has comparatively less.

I always thought Bon Bon was overshadowed by Lyra, and you are correct, but let's not forget all of Lyra's hype came from an animation error. In another world it's probably Bon Bon with more content. 

One can dream, I guess. I do like Lyra though.

I like both, but I'll have to go with the popular opinion here and pick Lyra. She's one of the best background ponies and the more entertaining of the two. :arethosehands:

• Brohoof 1

I never thought about that actually, for me they aren't very interesting characters (as well as 90% of the background characters nyehehe :derp:), I like Lyra's design more but I choose BonBon solely for the secret agent twist :secret:

More of a BonBon person myself but why compare two queens?

On 2024-04-15 at 5:42 AM, Sunny_Skyes said:

Didn't think lyra would be this popular

Also who remembers the lyra plush incident? I only just found out about it

I was not aware of this until now, thanks for educating me lol