Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lyra and Bon Bon Day 2023

Skylight Scintillate

Hello everyone, and happy Lyra and Bon Bon Day! The day dedicated to our favorite candy maker and lyre player. What do you like about the pair? What would you liked to have seen developed? Which episodes do you wish they were in? Feel free to discuss (or RP with the pair) below!

image.thumb.png.d6e932792877fe15f7010a755422da12.png

• Brohoof 7

5 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Headcanon:

Happy Lyra and Bon Bon Day to my Bestie from Canterlot, Lyra Han(d)over Heartstrings and her special somepony, Sweetie Lemon Drops! ^_^

Aww thanks, Twilight, you're so nice!

• Brohoof 6

Happy Lyra and Bon Bon Day! :yay:

Since "Slice of Life", they have been one of my favorite couples in MLP. They may not have been in the spotlight as much as some other ponies, but I enjoyed their background appearances (both together and alone, but especially the former). Such a lovely and entertaining duo. :kindness:

In addition to all the obvious ones (their scenes in "Slice of Life", the proposal), this was my favorite scene featuring them.

• Brohoof 4

• The title was changed to Lyra and Bon Bon Day 2023
  • The topic was pinned

Have a happy Lyra and Bon Bon Day!

Ive always loved these two together. Very cute couple. I would have loved to see them a bit more on the show.  Sadly we haven't seem too much in the show .. with the exception of Slice of Live of course and some encounters here and there. It would have been nice to see them in a special somewhere, like so many other characters :>

Ive always liked Lyra's coat color and here eyes while BonBon has such a nice mane color scheme.

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was unpinned