Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi

TigerGeekGuy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I just searched on Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Psychology class. It was all an accident really.

I first came across "Bronies" while looking for a topic for a paper I was working on at the time. Found it, researched it, thought you all were crazy for liking it, thought I was crazy for liking it, denied I liked it, accepted it, and now I'm a fan.

In more depth, I first found out about the fandom through DeviantArt. I came across a TwiDash shipping comic and thought it was legit. I didn't know what shipping was at that time. I thought MLP actually had a lesbian couple in it. I wondered what kind of company had the audacity to put such a controversial topic in a kid's show. (I also didn't know DeviantArt was where a bunch of fan-made content was produced. Go ahead, call me thick.) I looked up the first episode on YouTube and watched it, curious to see if TwiDash really existed. I was pulled in by the cliffhanger at the end and soon found myself watching the next episode.

I got hooked.

And I learned what shipping is.

I like video games, science fiction, fantasy, etc.

This is my first time on a forum.

• Brohoof 4

welcome hope you have fun, make friend, & have all your questions answered

what video game do you like

Genre: Survival Horror, Action, Adventure, Western RPGs

Titles: Dead Space 2, (haven't played any others in the series), Skyrim, (only title from The Elder Scrolls I've played), Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, and The Last of Us

Any possible suggestions?

• Brohoof 4

The Evil Within might be interesting. I've seen playthroughs of Amnesia, so it kind of spoiled the story for me, don't think I'll play it anytime soon. I've heard of Diablo 3, but I don't think my laptop could handle it.

• Brohoof 4

Hey there, welcome to the Forums!

If video games are your thing, I'd highly recommend checking out PoniArcade. You might come across fans of series you like and find new pals to play games with. If you ever hop on Garry's Mod or just about any Valve game, hit me up!  :lol:

So you like science fiction and fantasy, huh? Is that just in general, or with any medium (games, books, etc.) in particular?

If you have questions while roaming the site or just wanna chat, feel free to PM myself or any other user. We're a lovely bunch. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

-Kolth

• Brohoof 5

Hello =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)==)=)=) Welcome here on the MLP Forums happy community of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope your time ehre in the forum can be happy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and you can meet many happy ponies here in this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the happy fun =)=))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy time =)=)=)=)=)=)=) here in the forum =)=)=)=)=) meeting many pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=) YAAY =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

I might check out Diablo 3, now that I know it's also on PS3. Thanks, reader8363.

Hey there, welcome to the Forums!

If video games are your thing, I'd highly recommend checking out PoniArcade. You might come across fans of series you like and find new pals to play games with. If you ever hop on Garry's Mod or just about any Valve game, hit me up!  :lol:

So you like science fiction and fantasy, huh? Is that just in general, or with any medium (games, books, etc.) in particular?

If you have questions while roaming the site or just wanna chat, feel free to PM myself or any other user. We're a lovely bunch. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

-Kolth

Thanks, I like science fiction and fantasy in general, in almost any medium. I'm actually a bit more of a casual gamer and haven't played any online games yet. I'll keep your offer in mind though!

Hello =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)==)=)=) Welcome here on the MLP Forums happy community of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope your time ehre in the forum can be happy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and you can meet many happy ponies here in this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the happy fun =)=))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy time =)=)=)=)=)=)=) here in the forum =)=)=)=)=) meeting many pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=) YAAY =)=)=)=)!

Thanks, ooBrony. Believe me, much happiness has been felt.

TURTLES!!!

Im just kiddin

Hey! How are ya?

TORTOISES! I'm pretty good, just living life.

Welcome to the forums I hope you have a wonderful time. Sweet avatar by the way. B)

Thanks! My avatar is The Guy, the mascot of the band "Disturbed," my favorite band.

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hi AnotherTigerGeekGuy, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! sig-4020815.mlp-grouphug.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to ask if you need or anything, or say hi to anyone if they interest you (looking around and commenting in status updates could be good, IMO ;3)! :squee: And there's a fan club for Twilight Sparkle here, if you're interested. ^_^

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 2