Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi

Adri

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Russian friend sent me a link here

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I wanted to be a part of a group of some sort, and this is the fandom that caught my attention the most.

I've been pretty much lurking multiple forums for years, with anxiety of posting publicly since forums are typically a place of controversial discussion or debate. However, this one seemed friendly; so I just decided to hop in and say, "Hi." I don't have much to say about myself, other than I'm rather timid and am looking for new friends. 

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4032128.sig-4032128.sig-4031873.sig-

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums!

It is a nice place to be, so dont worry. And if you are scared, dont worry. Plenty of people here are willing to help you on your way.

PM me if you want to talk to anyone.

• Brohoof 4

jiOJhhZ.png

Welcome to the party! You are right about the whole everyone being super nice part. If you need someone to talk to or you just wanna chill feel free to hit me up. If you have steam you can add me. Hope you enjoy your stay at MLP Forums!

Edited by Magic Rasin
  • Brohoof 3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Russian friend sent me a link here

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I wanted to be a part of a group of some sort, and this is the fandom that caught my attention the most.

I've been pretty much lurking multiple forums for years, with anxiety of posting publicly since forums are typically a place of controversial discussion or debate. However, this one seemed friendly; so I just decided to hop in and say, "Hi." I don't have much to say about myself, other than I'm rather timid and am looking for new friends. 

Hello there AdriCrow! Happy to have you with us! ^.^ So glad you decided to join us and say hi! I know at first it might be a bit difficult in a new community but it is always worth it. :) I am sure you will make plenty of friends here. :D

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hello my friend =)=)=)=) how are you today =)=)=)? Welcome here on the happy site of Ponies and MLP Ponies of happy ponies and happy pony fun of MLP Forums happy pony community of happy ponies =)=)=) I hope you can have great and happy pony time here with all ponies meeting many happy pony friends here enjoying the happy time here with all ponies =)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask=)! YAY!

• Brohoof 2