Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Beholder Repplies

Grtxkkyz

I've decided to start my own ask me everything topic.And here it is!!!Ask the Beholder!!!

Posted Image

Muahahaha!!!Yes,i'm a Beholder.The most evil creature ever.Wherever i go my pleasure is to wreak havok,destroy everything,eat anything that fits in my mouth,cause serious damage with my magical eyes and spread the word of evil.And conquer everything and everyone too.Me and my species live in the Everfree forest of Equestria,a land inhabited by tiny horses wich you humans call ponies.Ask me anything you want!!!Or else you will die!!!Muahahaha!!!

Edited by Dino-Mario

Why is there a retarded monster that looks like you, but just explodes into toxic gas?

Also, why are you so awesome?

(edited)

Well,Gizmo,everybrony knows that Hasbro owns Dungeons and Dragons too.Tecnically that makes me and my species part of the MLP universe even if i haven't appeared in any episode yet.And here's your lute.

Zalgo,sorry but i don't know what retarded monster you're talking about.I've never heard of him/her before.And i'm so awesome because that's how the DND creator wanted to make me look like.

Edited by Dino-Mario

OK then Beholder, why does humanity exist? What is the meaning of life? Will the world end? What created the world? What created our universe? What created the multiverse? What created all of Outer Space? Why do the rules of the internet exist? What is the entire decimal of Pi?

1.Because of evolution and survival of the fittest

2.The true meaning of life is inside us all

3.Nothing is eternal,so yes it will end

4.Eons of evolution and renovation

5.6.7.Big Bang

8.Because of the final boss of the Internet

9.Err,that's the only thing i dunno