Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private U.N.D.E.R

Demirari

@, @, @@Totally Ducklett, @@Demirari,

As the dragon would land in its destination, Star would join the rest.

"If that was the first floor, then we are in for a treat in the next now are we... I just hope the next room is a cafe lounge where we can patch up our wounds and get some rest...."

Turning to the Stag, Star would feel a bit angry due to what he tried to do... sure he understood it... but nontheless it angered him a lot. 

"And as for you, as much as death means nothing to you and you are happy with respawning over and over again. I'll let you know that even if I do respawn, I won't be the same pony that I was before. Because that pony more or less died and was rebuilt. If anything I'm not going to let anyone here die if I have anything to say about it, because if you die here, you still die...So put that in your antlers." 

He'd huffle, horn itching to be lit and simply light the stag ablaze within seconds, but deciding not to, as I'd wabble over towards the hallway, not bothering to congratulate anyone else... he was simply not in the mood at the moment, this victory meaning nothing seeing it was only the first level... and there was worse to come.

Edited by TheLonelySpectre

@,@, @@Demirari, @@Totally Ducklett,

The dragon stirred the air around itself as Fantasy Moon flew it over to Enzo and Midnight, stopping short of the dragon accidentally catching on fire.  She gestured for them to get on and once they did, the dragon brought them to the entrance.  She landed the dragon and dispelled it, taking a very big deep breath and flipping her mane partly to fan herself.  A rough sketch like that naturally wouldn't be much of a combatant against monsters.  Long-lasting though.  I have to make more.  She looked down her heavily-bruised wrist, which she was constantly reopening to fuel her conjurations.  I need ink soon.  I can't bleed myself dry like this forever...

Her ears twitched at what Star said to Enzo.  I don't even think you have to die to be changed.  Not wishing to be close after those memories were stirred, she waited by the entrance of the hallway, waiting for everyone else to go through while the battered blank book rested between her forelegs.

(I can't mention since I'm on mobile, so please just read this in case your OC is involved.)

Midnight hopped off the dragon, and approached Fantasy Moon. The mare would feel a much more powerful, comforting fan replacing her having to flip her mane. "Before we go," Midnight said loud enough for the whole group to hear, "Come over here if you want some healing." She pointed to Fantasy's bruised wrist. "May I?"

@@Totally Ducklett,

I don't think there's much point in healing it if we don't find writing utensils soon, but...  Yes, I should make the most of comfort when I can.  Fantasy Moon nodded and held her hoof out, which was cracked and heavily bruised from lots of bashing.  Maybe she knows healing magic like my father?  If that's the case, this shouldn't be too painful...

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

@@Totally Ducklett, @@Akari of Duskshire,

Stopping by Fantasy by the hallway simply to wait for the others, Star would then also catch the healing offer, wondering if that unicorn is actually a decent healer. Himself he knew several healing spells, but nothing long-term or for deep cuts, more for sustaining someponies life for a while than actually healing them.

And I had my chance to take Medical Arts in the Academy....

At the moment the only ponies he'd actually enjoy cooperating with and felt safest around were Fantasy and Midnight, even tho they hardly got to talk casually, they seemed capable of teamwork, and at least weren't trying to kill him...

His introvert side kicking in, he wanted to ask if she could tend to his leg wound, but had problems putting words together so that they don't sound rude or commanding or interrupting since the mare was already healing someone else.

"I call... next? " He'd say a bit unsure of what to say,

"Oh and good job out there... both of you... " 

Star would think for a second about the fact that they did basically owe their victory to the Stag he was hating so much at the moment, but since he wasn't in the mood at the moment he didn't bother congratulating the stag yet, maybe later once things calm down.

@,

@@Totally Ducklett,@

Fantasy Moon was no stranger to the feel of "white magic" as she called it.  It was a welcome sensation, like a hearth after a day in the biting cold, and the pain and the wound went away (save for a tiny bit of scarring that would fade with time).  Maybe she can teach me.  I can't be totally useless if I've nothing to use as a medium.  She nodded with a smile and was about to ask, but then she heard Star and she stepped away once Midnight was done.

Her only response to his compliment was a nod, but her eyes very slightly narrowed.  I can't let my images slip out from my control.  The dragon seemed to stay together, but that was just a rough sketch with no detail.  Who knows what would've happened if he tried to control a more detailed version of it?  She went to wait by the entrance again, but when she reached to flip her mane again, she realized something white was missing.

...It must've fallen out...  

Gentle Secret landed on the floor as she peered into the hallway. Her mind was preoccupied with the events that had transpired as she subconsciously walked forward. She had the idea she was moving forward, but that was a minor thing. Without death, it allows her to make more daring moves that she wouldn't had before. It didn't seem that there'll be any danger until that was when one of her hooves bumped into something.

It was a slightly raised tile, a sensitive one at that. In a second, it collapsed down before the walls around her shifted. They didn't go for her, instead, they pulled themselves away, creating a large room in the middle of the hallway. Popping out at each ends were small chests with treasure hiding inside. It appeared that this will be their reward for passing the first level. 

"Interesting," that was all she said as she approached one of the chests cautiously, opening it slightly before releasing it in surprise. It wasn't horror that hid inside, but treasure. 

@@Demirari,

"Careful!" Midnight called after Gentle Secret, watching her advance.

@,

She then focused on Star, smiling. Midnight sort of felt the same way about him, minus the wanting to kill her part and the hatred for the stag. She didn't hate anyone here, to be honest. They were all stuck here with her, so why make them into enemies?

Midnight began a spell on his leg wound, after inspecting it a little. She was no doctor, but she had a basic knowledge of common wounds. "Feels good?" 

@@Totally Ducklett,

Lightly rubbing his earlier wound with his hoof, no longer feeling the pain after her spell.

"I didn't know astronomy was so dangerous of an art that you'd need to learn healing spells " He'd chuckle, the random joke getting to him.

Looking at the hallway, and that something clearly appeared on the other end and Gentle walking there. Walking over to the door he'd gesture kindly with his hoof, it still a bit wobbly, but a lot better.

"Ladies first. "

For some reason his mood would cheer up a bit, his gentlecolt side revealing since it usually just came to him naturally. 

@@Totally Ducklett,

"Right," Gentle Secret responded before she opened the chest again and levitated a dusty old tome. Flipping the pages gently, she skimmed the content before smiling. After placing back the tome, she investigated the other chests, noting the different items within. From what she could tell, each one of these would be worth fortune and will be usual in the future.

----

The Narrator popped into existence in the middle of the hallway, carrying a pony. Dropping the pony rather unceremoniously, the Narrator beamed a smile that was invisible yet so bright at each of the ponies near him. "The next level should be easier for you all. And I brought a present! Arrow, one of the ponies that belonged in your group. I only borrowed him for a few minutes to watch some intellectual shows... anyways, I'll meet you all in the second room!"

With that, the Narrator disappeared via teleportation.

@@Demirari

Arrow had his face covered. A big blush could be seen as to some parts of the face he wasn't covering. "I hate My Little Human..." He mumbles to himslef. In truth, he thought it was okay. Just... It was weird and felt awkward watching at such a late age... It a show for foals! Why would he wanna watch it with him?!

He puts that aside and goes ahead conjuring up his bow and his quivers of arrow. "At least he gave me my magic back."

@@Celestial Panzerhund,

"I won't even bother asking why in tartarous were you chosen to watch My Little Human while the rest of us were constantly on the edge of dying fighting a huge ass armored lizard, just don't go going off again, we might actually need you next dungeon.... even if practically everyone here already classifies as a ranged attacker rendering your bow and arrow useless. " 

@@Celestial Panzerhund,

"I won't even bother asking why in tartarous were you chosen to watch My Little Human while the rest of us were constantly on the edge of dying fighting a huge ass armored lizard, just don't go going off again, we might actually need you next dungeon.... even if practically everyone here already classifies as a ranged attacker rendering your bow and arrow useless. "

@@Celestial Panzerhund,

Ohhh, challenge accepted. "You just contradicted yourself." He remarks. "Saying that you need me then turn it around by rendering my bow useless?" Arrow adds in. "I have been experimenting with this bow most of my life, I know which arrow to use in certain situations. Such as that lizard you said with armor. If I were against it, I would use tungsten tip arrow with high carbon frame for the body. That should puncture the armor and give it the speed to still hit right into scales." He adds in one final thing. "Granted the density of tungsten would cause more magic conjuration and be difficult to conjure more since it take up a lot of energy, but I'm just using judgement that the lizards armor is made of alloy steel." He finishes, taking this lil talk as a challenge of his talent.

Ohhh, challenge accepted. "You just contradicted yourself." He remarks. "Saying that you need me then turn it around by rendering my bow useless?" Arrow adds in. "I have been experimenting with this bow most of my life, I know which arrow to use in certain situations. Such as that lizard you said with armor. If I were against it, I would use tungsten tip arrow with high carbon frame for the body. That should puncture the armor and give it the speed to still hit right into scales." He adds in one final thing. "Granted the density of tungsten would cause more magic conjuration and be difficult to conjure more since it take up a lot of energy, but I'm just using judgement that the lizards armor is made of alloy steel." He finishes, taking this lil talk as a challenge of his talent.

@@Celestial Panzerhund,

(Sorry for quoting, on mobile.)

Midnight popped between both of them and gently booped them both on the nose. "Now, now! Boys, fighting won't get us anywhere, so I'm gonna stop this before it turns into something real. Midnight gestured to the hallway. "We have a lot of work ahead of us, so we all have to be in good spirits! We're family for the time being, and we have to keep it together." She smiled warmly at both of them, a true smile, before heading off after Gentle Secret.

Perhaps they would hear her mutter, "I love watching My Little Human, Narrator..."

@@Totally Ducklett, @@Celestial Panzerhund,

"Don't worry, it wasn't heading anywhere offensive, right, Arrow?"

Looking back at the water he'd turn back to Arrow again.

"And no, that things armor was layer upon layer of plating, at first I wanted you to poke its eyes out... but you were nowhere to be seen. "

The mare smiling would put a smile him too, the general spirit spreading(Because smiles are usually infectious xD).

Looking around for a second I'd follow also going to the corridor.

"Lets go, and hope the next level will be a cozy livingroom which we need to rest through to pass. "

Fantasy Moon felt rather light on her hooves, having been fully healed and being relieved of her earlier exhaustion for the time being.  She also felt more charged, since she moved around so much in the first level.

She saw Gentle Secret activate the treasure room and inspect the treasure inside.  The bluish-purple unicorn looked over in curiosity, then regarded the treasure with a mildly surprised expression.  So the Narrator is generous?  Or is this too good to be true?  She went over to inspect the treasure herself.  When she did, she found a leather bag that looked somewhat familiar, being brown with a red strap and a symbol that consisted of a circle that was half white, half pink, with a darker-pink circle in the middle.  Pink is not my color, but it'll have to do.  She levitated her blank book to the bag and she looked into the chests some more.  She picked up a dagger (Seems more like something Stormcloud would use.  Wait, does she even know how to use one?) and skimmed over the other stuff, like coins, jewelry, pens-

Wait, PENS?!  She quickly went back to one chest and saw that indeed, there were pens.  She tried them (there were three in total) on the white side of the cover of the blank book and saw that they worked just fine.  Fantasy stared at them with slight joy.  Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, YES!!!  She levitated the writing utensils into her new bag and went off to , but not before she saw Arrow once again.

...He was watching My Little Human?  Wow, what kind of-  Now now, you're starting to think like a story-forbidding mother now...

@@Totally Ducklett,

Showing up to this little smile-fest, Fantasy felt very awkward, shifting on her hooves and struggling just a tiny bit to speak.  "Could... could you teach me?"

(Sorry for quoting, on mobile.)

Midnight popped between both of them and gently booped them both on the nose. "Now, now! Boys, fighting won't get us anywhere, so I'm gonna stop this before it turns into something real. Midnight gestured to the hallway. "We have a lot of work ahead of us, so we all have to be in good spirits! We're family for the time being, and we have to keep it together." She smiled warmly at both of them, a true smile, before heading off after Gentle Secret.

Perhaps they would hear her mutter, "I love watching My Little Human, Narrator..."

@@Totally Ducklett, @@Celestial Panzerhund,

"Don't worry, it wasn't heading anywhere offensive, right, Arrow?"

Looking back at the water he'd turn back to Arrow again.

"And no, that things armor was layer upon layer of plating, at first I wanted you to poke its eyes out... but you were nowhere to be seen. "

The mare smiling would put a smile him too, the general spirit spreading(Because smiles are usually infectious xD).

Looking around for a second I'd follow also going to the corridor.

"Lets go, and hope the next level will be a cozy livingroom which we need to rest through to pass. "

(As am I so I'm on board with you there.)

"It wasn't!" Arrow's seconds that notion as his snout scrunches up from the boops and pursues her. "And you don't boop without my permission!" He boops her gently for revenge, having a smile that was practically being contagious from midnights. "Also, My Little Human sucks!" He tried to act like he hated it, but in secret, it grew on him.

@@Celestial Panzerhund,@@Totally Ducklett,

"Now now, Ladies. Don't go picking on each other now. " 

He'd chuckle and continue walking past Arrow and Midnight intro the treasure room, simply raising a brow. 

@@Akari of Duskshire,

"Okay... someone first tell me why in equestria would we nee-" Looking over at Fantasy he'd see the pens, book and bag. "-Fair..." 

Looking around inside the chests he wouldn't really find anything of use for himself.. shiny daggers weren't his thing, he could create sharper magical throwing projectiles with little effort, a dagger won't be much to him. 

"I guess... this is the interval, so... we can chill a bit... have fun digging through all that shiny." 

With that said he'd go pick a lovely corner away from the group as his introvert side would kick back in a bit, lying down and getting comfortable in the corner, having his head against the wall he'd close his eyes and calm down, rest. 

@@Celestial Panzerhund,

She grinned at him. "You monster. How dare you boop a lady and insult a good show. Shame on you~" Midnight leaned in and whispered. "I know you're starting to like it. I can see it on your face."

@@Akari of Duskshire,

Midnight's ears perked up a little at the words. "Teach you? Teach you to what, Fantasy?" Midnight asked with a genuine interest and curiosity. "To heal, or..."

@@Totally Ducklett,

Fantasy Moon sat down, flipped the book open, and began drawing a Roc with a silver pen that used black ink, making the lines much more neat and detailing the feathers, the eyes, the talons, everything.   "Yes, to heal," she confirmed, not looking up from what she was drawing.  The dragon picture was also visible, the blood she used to draw it having long dried.

@@Totally Ducklett,@@Celestial Panzerhund

I definitely could.  Maybe I could...  No, after what happened a few years ago, should I...?  ...I must be certain before I make that offer.  Fantasy Moon nodded, adding the final touches to the picture.  "We-"  She got interrupted by Arrow and Midnight.  She didn't mind it when others complimented her artwork (in fact, it actually felt pretty nice), but what she wanted most at that moment was to learn at least one healing spell before they moved on.  Pen drawing of a dragon?  But it's just a rough sketch.  Made out of my own blood no less!  Maybe she's talking about the roc drawing?  Or...  Her thoughts kinda started to wander when she began to feel that a "boop war" was about to start.