Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Equestria in need of Builders. A MLP RP Minecraft server.

Maxos

Hello Everypony. I am Maxos, who has been very inactive on all forms of websites for the past long while due to keeping low for a time to complete the necessary work that only a few can preform and not waste everypony's time by hiring for positions that would be waiting on those working before them.

I don't know if the rules have changed or not. So please forgive me, as I am gonna ask something that I need ponies ta help me and my staff with.

Here is our labor pains for the last two years.

http://mc.newequestria.com:8123/ (Dynmap view)

I can't tell you how much time and effort has been put into this. Done the math one time. *shudders* But it still needs work.

We are in need of Builders to finish what we started. This world was created in World Painter and several builds were pre-made during it's creation on a separate builders world. All those builds have been placed into the Equestria world when it was completed, as you can tell. But it's not quite enough. Our one builder over the course of the project is doing all the work so far it seems. It ain't fair to leave him to do it alone. We had others, but life made a call. One had to move and focus on working for a living, others had to go to college and get an education. We are expecting some to return hopefully once they're settled in. But until then, we need to keep this train moving and not rely on "maybes"

We'd greatly appreciate your help and once the project is done, the server will open for the first time as a RolePlay server with its own replica of Equestria within Minecraft~ Not the first time it has been done. But it's our work, our home, our Equestria. And we want to share it with everypony. Forming a community with friendships and funny moments. 

We are a RolePlay community, but have nothing to call home, other than a survival world at the moment. We've been interacting with each other on our Skype group chat this whole time while everypony waits for Equestria to be released. So if you can help us finish the job, we'd be over joyed. All we need is Cloudsdale, Appaloosa, and Ponyville to be completed. We're already over half done on the cities that were mentioned. Except for Cloudsadale for being behind, and Canterlot as I hear being complete.

You can contact me in a PM or in any available connections that can be found on my profile (mind you, it may be slightly outdated with the Bio) Best way to reach me is through Skype, which can be found on my profile. Thank you for your time.

- Maxos

​Images

Ponyville

6Cuh9SIm.png

Z3v0Px8m.png

fk6pWwZm.png

Canterlot

dOyf1DFm.png

Appaloosa

hC3YeQPm.png

Dt6Kl5Xm.png

Cloudsdale

H9I1Xm5m.png

xP4KGB7m.png

Edited by Maxos
  • Brohoof 1

We're very close, but yet so far. If we just had three committed builders like Lexar, we'd be ready within a month at the max. and he works only weekends, because of school week. We ain't going to demand all the time a person has. Just some to get the gears turning.

Here are some extras that some would not normally know how to get with the Dynmap from the link in the OP post.

Over view in 3D

pKrrkeul.png

Ponyville

duyugvzl.png

Terrain

M3BTWsVl.png

Edited by Maxos