private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

(edited)
"Oh no... um uh.. hang in there!! Ohhhhh! I wish I was a unicorn," Starry said, then she noticed that Jasmin's no where to be found "Huh? Where's Jasmin?" Edited by Narutardedscum

Draft fiddled with the handle again, but it was still locked.

"Jasmin's not here?" he asked, "um...Oh! Midnight! Use your Katana to..."

He looked behind himself to see Midnight was missing.

"Wait...Midnight's gone too!? What's going on!?"

*midnights stuff was still laying where the changeling dropped it*

midnight was able to freely move about the round room, there was no way for him to get out though, he looked at ever corner of the place....."wheres my friends when i need them?"

(edited)

"move aside" said Song to Draft as he tried to kick the door in "ow they really don't want us in there" shakeing his hoof

Edited by GreenWind

Jasmin went into a random room so no one could see her try to teleport to midnight. When she did try it failed. She then went to find the group which were nowhere to be seen so she went to the bookcase and opened it then ran till she found them. "Did you find midnight? I could not teleport to him when I went away. Sorry I left without telling you."

Hearing Jasmin coming down and talking, Electrobolt looked over with a sad smile as he said, "At least you tried..." He then looked around to try and find a way to open the door, but saw nothing. Shaking his head, he spoke up, "I'll be right back, gonna see if I can find something out there that can open the door..." With that, he hurried back to the opening that they came through earlier.

(edited)

"Please, don't leave me!" shouted the voice.

"It's okay!" said Draft, "we'll get you out of there!"

He looked down the hall to see Electrobolt leaving. "Hurry back!" he shouted after him.

(I have to leave for a few hours, I'll be back tonight. Here's what I'm planning, if somepony would like to do this or maybe do something different, that would be fine, we don't have to stick to my plan but I think this could be neat. Check the OOC thread to see:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/13811-search-for-a-new-life/page__st__80

see you all tonight!)

(I'm back! I don't know if I will follow through with my plan that I posted in the OOC thread [see above], since it seems a little impractical.)

Draft glanced nervously about. "I hope Electro makes it back quickly."

Edited by TotalOverflow

As soon as Electrobolt gets back out into the second floor area where the books are, he tripped over something. "Oof..." he muttered, landing with a light thud. "Ugh, who just leaves their books on the floor...?" As he got back up on his hooves, he saw a bunch of stuff that looked like it belonged to one of the ponies in their group. "Wait a minute... This is Midnight's stuff!" he realized, as he saw the objects that belonged to Midnight. Taking them and securely carrying them on his back, he hurried back into the passageway. *Don't worry Midnight, we'll find you soon enough!* he thought, as he began his return to the group, both to help the pony that was locked up, and to search for Midnight.

Draft saw Electro approach, covered in tools and bags, including a katana and a bow.

"Oh, there you are," he said, "now...wait, isn't that Midnight's stuff?"

Draft bit his lip.

"What's going on here? Where did Midnight go?"

Electrobolt heard Draft's question and sighed as he looked over to him. "Midnight... He's been taken..." he stated. "A changeling got to him and took him somewhere else... We don't even know where he is..." Shaking his head, he remembered why he was here in the first place. "Anyways, we should help her out first, right?"

(edited)

Midnight tried using his wings, but found his new prision was a sphere type place, "grr." he frowned, looking around till her heard laughing below him, "you wont be getting out midnight, so you might as well just land and keep your energy."

it was a mares voice, and he turned to find a female changeling.

"who are you?"

she smiled a toothy grin, "oh....my real name you may not even be able to pronounce, so call me.....Storm surge." she held out a hoof politely, midnight looked at it, then back at her, "what.....oh, dont like the way i look?" she quickly changed her appearence to a dark blue coated mare, dark green mane, and dragon like eyes.

midnight blinked, then looked at the outstreached hoof....taking it slowly, his first survival instinct was to be cooperative, this one seemed nice.......for the moment.

Edited by Midnight Moon

"W-What? A ch-ch-changeli-ling? Um...w-what is a changeling?" Starry asked, stuttering in fear "I never heard of t-th-them b-before...."

Midnight frowned, "so what do you want.....to feed off me?"

storm surge smiled "yes...actually, but in a diffrent kind of way, we feed off love as you know, but i could let you out, and run back to your friends....only if you bring me with."

midnight blinked, "what...."

she smirked, "the way i feed is diffrent from my brothers and sisters, and you could supply me for as long as we live with no side effects to you,"

midnight swallowed, "w-why? why do you want to come with us?"

she frowned, "ponies and their questions," she sighed irritatedly "i want to experience life as a pony, not as an outcast or somepony thats hated, i want to explore without having to worry about getting hurt, and being alone."

midnight blinked, he had no real choice, he wanted out, "but.....how will i keep your secret? what if the others find out?"

she smirked, "then were brought back here and you spend the rest of your days in this crystal sphere prision."

midnight knew he was making a deal with the devil, but she seemed trustworthy, he reached a hoof forward and touched it with hers, shaking it.

"fine, i have no choice anyway."

Draft's mouth hung open for a moment.

"The Changeling was here?? Then we have to get her out of here now!"

He grabbed Midnight's Katana off Electro's back and fumbled with it, trying to wedge it between the door and the wall but it just bounced out of his hooves and he hopped back as the blade flipped in the air before landing on the floor with a rattling clang.

"Uh, oops."

(if your plan is they all get caught, im planning to have midnight arrive just as they all are, and with his new friend, might save them...not sure how, but eh XD)

Storm Surge smiled and touched hooves with him again, "hold on, if you dont, things could get....complicated."

midnight swallowed as the world around him spun, then he found himself in front of the library, nopony batting an eye at them appearing in a burst of bright green flame.

(I don't think they will get caught, just because it seems kind of impractical for them to create such an elaborate trap...I think it will work better if the imprisoned mare is the real pony. I don't know, though, I'm honestly having trouble deciding...I'll let you decide XP)

Draft leaned against the door.

"Hello?" he asked, "can you hear me?"

"Yes..." replied the voice.

"Hang on, okay? We'll find a way to get you out soon."

Electrobolt picked up the katana as he tried to stick it between the door and the wall. Eventually, he got it there, so he began to try and pry the door open. But try as much as he could, the door would refuse to open. Letting out an annoyed sigh, he carefully pulled the blade back - so it wouldn't get damaged - as he put the katana back into it's sheath. "Well, that didn't work..." he muttered to himself.

Zarely heard all the commotion she went to see what was going on she heard "Midnight , taken , Changeling." she frowned and she put two and two together and asked " Wait so Midnight has been taken by a changeling we got to find him, soon! We also may not trust all Midnight's we see, a changeling could have taken his form!" She looked around causiously.

"WHAT ON EQUESTRIA?! WHY?!" she asked loudly. She couldn;t help it a mare trapped there inside, with nopony to help? It was a horrible thought. "Let's all run and bump into the door to break it. That happens in movies!" she said trying to make a joke out of it but she was still panicked the panic in her voice couldn;t amke it a joke or so.