open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -RP-

J.R.

@@Fractured,

He stares at Sleight travelling at fast pace, basically shes traying to stall or provoke him to waste magic on reckless attacks.

Falza just waits charging up little magic to refill for that early spell to pass the time until shes finished and actually engage him.

@@Fractured,

Ice looked at Shining Armor and shook his head. he spoke with a whisper, "Shhh. She's asleep dude. And you're in the same boat with me. I had no luck either." He got up, and looked through the blinds, "Maybe Celly can track her down using a spell. I'll go check and see if she's up."

---------

@@P-Jay,

Yuki checked her normal book of charges and rates. What Zenru was asking for and the materials needed would normally cost 2000 bits. But as a friend, she made a discount, "1700 bits total." She said with a smile.

Xiang grunted as he was caught in the leg lock; a popular move in wrestling, he had learned in his travels. His other leg was trapped beneath him, and with Violet's strength, it would be near impossible to get it out.

Instead, he attempted to use his hind hooves to punch at her back, to try and make her loosen her grip.

another yelp from her, but she grit her teeth and tightened her grip...beginning to put pressure on the kneecap. hopefully, xiang would stop at here...because she'd feel bad about going that far in a simple spar. 

"yield!" she gasped, maybe a bit weaker then she intended. after all...she's taken a lot of damage in this fight. 

When he asked, Frostfall's somewhat-positive face faded, her gaze turned toward something in the distance in front of her.  "He went missing," was all she said as she entered the bar.  She began to look around, resisting the temptation to have some cider at the bar. 

caliber blinked, briefly wondering what happened, and decided not to pry. everyone has bad memories...she must be trying to fix her's.

he followed her in, actually ordering a cider, looking around the bar for the pony she described. there were many ponies in there, some tall...some short...some not even a pony. a bright yellow-and-white one-winged griffon and a shady looking zebra who had a follower dressed in rags...weird. 

'huh. bangcolt must get all types of visitors...' he thought, sipping his cider.

Yuki checked her normal book of charges and rates. What Zenru was asking for and the materials needed would normally cost 2000 bits. But as a friend, she made a discount, "1700 bits total." She said with a smile.

yrel gasped. zenru frowned. 

"with the amount of jewelry im buying, including the molded gold and silver...sapphire that big is hard to come across...i should think the price should be around 22-2500 bits." he raised an eyebrow, that soft smile returning. "im quite capable of paying, so dont worry about prices."

yrel tried to follow what zenru said, before eventually nodding with a 'knowing' smirk. "yeah, what he said!"

another yelp from her, but she grit her teeth and tightened her grip...beginning to put pressure on the kneecap. hopefully, xiang would stop at here...because she'd feel bad about going that far in a simple spar. 

"yield!" she gasped, maybe a bit weaker then she intended. after all...she's taken a lot of damage in this fight. 

"Never!" Xiang rasped, gritting his teeth through the pain in his kneecap. He too had taken a lot of damage in this spar, but it would be unlike him to surrender now. Though, if this carried on, he might have no choice.

He tried to flip Violet over, and reverse the pressure she was putting on him onto her.

another yelp from her, but she grit her teeth and tightened her grip...beginning to put pressure on the kneecap. hopefully, xiang would stop at here...because she'd feel bad about going that far in a simple spar. "yield!" she gasped, maybe a bit weaker then she intended. after all...she's taken a lot of damage in this fight.

caliber blinked, briefly wondering what happened, and decided not to pry. everyone has bad memories...she must be trying to fix her's.

he followed her in, actually ordering a cider, looking around the bar for the pony she described. there were many ponies in there, some tall...some short...some not even a pony. a bright yellow-and-white one-winged griffon and a shady looking zebra who had a follower dressed in rags...weird.

'huh. bangcolt must get all types of visitors...' he thought, sipping his cider.

yrel gasped. zenru frowned.

"with the amount of jewelry im buying, including the molded gold and silver...sapphire that big is hard to come across...i should think the price should be around 22-2500 bits." he raised an eyebrow, that soft smile returning. "im quite capable of paying, so dont worry about prices."

yrel tried to follow what zenru said, before eventually nodding with a 'knowing' smirk. "yeah, what he said!"

Yuki smiled back. She was a bit surprised by Zenru and his generous offer. And when Yrel chimed in, she knew what was alright, "Alright then. The total price comes to 2250 bits." She wrote something else down in her notepad for confirmation, "Anything else you want?"

@Star Saber

Flash Sentry stayed rooted in his position in the back rooms, waiting for however long it would take to let the flames die down. In the back of his head, he was already memorizing the details of the intruder; his look, his attitude, his odd form of power. Anything useful that he could take back to the princesses. He wasn't a fool; he knew this was far beyond his abilities. More help would be needed.

On the other side of the flames, Nightingale calmly but forcefully pushed the Earth ponies hoof down. A silent warning. She got to her feet slowly, momentarily distracted by the beauty of the dancing flames around her. "I was planning to get out in a little under an hour, but it looks like you saved me the time. And these flames... I assume this masterpiece is your doing?"

-------

@DarkusX

Sleight Mist had finished her placement; seventeen shining ice pillars now lined the field in various places. She dropped down lightly from the last ice pillar, landing on the opposite side field of Falza. She looked back at him lazily.

"Let's just get this over with." As if on cue, her horn began to glow, and a cold thick, gray mist began to roll in from her side of the field, slowly filling up the arena and making it difficult to see anything for as long as it lasted.

-------

@J.R.

"I haven't seen princess Celestia in a while. I'm not sure what's so important she couldn't make it here..." Shining Armor stopped, then took a deep breath; he needed to blow off this extra steam before he fell apart. Or attacked somepony who had nothing to do with this.

"You go ahead and find her; i'm not sure where she is. But, i'm staying here, until Cadence gets better." Walking over to her side, he magically pulled up a chair, and sat down. "I'm not leaving her again."

-------

"What am I supposed to think about this?" Terra was breathing heavy, mind spinning as she tried to put together all of what she had just heard. "I'll never get my memories back... and one of the most evil beings in Equestria is inside me." She turned to Celestia, eyes suddenly reproachful and angry. "What do you think?!"

Both princesses were stunned, less at the volume and more emotion spilling from the mare, but it was Celestia who spoke up, figuring the cold, hard truth she could give here. "I'm sorry; there's nothing we can do that doesn't involve releasing what's inside Terra, and i'm not sure either of us can contain it, without severe risk to Equestria. There's"

"Don't bother." Terra shook her head slowly. "I should never have." She looked back up at Celestia, eyes dull and tired once again. "I'll hold my end of the deal; you can the horn back." She turned to Rhetoric, with a look more miserable with any of the one she had given before. "You tried."

-------

@The Down Trotten

"Well..." Anette looked down, not sure if she should tell him. "When I was young, I escaped from a high security medical facility, and i've been on the run ever since. They've been looking for me a long time, following me everywhere I go..." She thought harder, and the last pieces came to her. "Also, me and my friend travel around Equestria, and she goes on special missions. She never tells me anything specific, but I know she does a lot of things that make a lot of very powerful ponies angry, and they want the both of us because of it." She looked up suddenly to Glory, who was glaring at her intently. "Sorry, i'm not allowed to tell you much more than that, apparently."

---------

@Unicorncob

Twilight stepped back once again; right now more than anything, Starlight needed time to herself. "Starlight, I have two ponies in the hospital I need to visit, and you obviously need time to think about this. You 'llknow where to find me." Twilight prepared to take off, but stopped moments before leaving.

"You have another chance to do good, Starlight. Real good. I hope you use it." Then, with a little less then a puff of dust, moving quickly towards the hospital once again.

<p>Ice nodded at Shining Armor, and left the room. He walked down the hospital hallway pass the nurses until he exited the hospital completely, <span style="color:#0000ff;"><em>"Celestia should be back by now," </em></span>he thought to himself as he walked, <span style="color:#0000ff;"><em>"I should probably go see her. If she's there she could definitely help us out."</em></span></p>

<p> </p>

<p>He started to walk down the street, <span style="color:#0000ff;">"It's nice to breathe in the nice calm air every once in a while. Take things slow...no need to rush and ending up half dead. Just need to find Celly and ask her for help."</span> He quickened his pace a little, but did not break into his usual sprint, <span style="color:#0000ff;"><em>"Stay cool, stay calm, stay focused, stay alive."</em></span></p>

<p> </p>

<p>He found himself near the princess' quarters. Hearing some sort of conversation, <span style="color:#0000ff;"><em>"She's back...." </em></span>He listened from afar.</p>

Edited by J.R.

Twilight stepped back once again; right now more than anything, Starlight needed time to herself. "Starlight, I have two ponies in the hospital I need to visit, and you obviously need time to think about this. You 'llknow where to find me." Twilight prepared to take off, but stopped moments before leaving.

"You have another chance to do good, Starlight. Real good. I hope you use it." Then, with a little less then a puff of dust, moving quickly towards the hospital once again.

Starlight sighed, her defeated gaze meeting Twilight again. "Okay..."

Once the princess was out of sight, the unicorn departed from the guard depot, wandering aimlessly toward anywhere while her mind raced with conflicting thoughts.

Am I seriously considering life advice from the pony who ruined my life?

Though, she has so many friends...maybe she knows what she's talking about...?

No, how could she? She has no idea what I've gone though. No idea at all!

But, she's the Princess of Friendship. That must account for something...?

Starlight clenched her teeth, being torn in different directions as her mind continued to conflict.

What should she do? What could she do?

"I'll hold my end of the deal; you can the horn back." She turned to Rhetoric, with a look more miserable with any of the one she had given before. "You tried."

Rhetoric held her gaze "Tried? I'm not done yet, we have yet to try every possible venue with this. Don't give up hope Terra (as tired as that may sound), I still have a few ideas left."  actually full of confidence, he smiled at her, which quickly disappeared as he turned to the princesses

"I understand your trepidation, your highness's, but please   can you at least tell me roughly how many years ago...this being whatever it is invaded Terra?" assuming they would answer he turned back to Terra

"Once they answer, tell them where the horn is, no point having you run to get it, we have more important things to do. I have a few magical collages we need to visit." having reassured her, he once again turned back to the princesses

"Apologies if I am rather forth right but logically speaking this problem of Terra's is not one to be ignored. if she is to live forever we can only assume that it is not a matter of if this being is released but when, so if you feel like you can do nothing, then I shall step in, in fact I'm stepping in anyway."

His cause defend, he finally turned to Terra "I'm ready when you are, forgive me if I seem to be treating your problem rather lightly..." he added as his passionate drive began to subside just for a moment 

"Sorry, i'm not allowed to tell you much more than that, apparently."

Bowie simply shrugged "Whatever you say padre...." he looked to his shoulder.. he was still stuck with an arrow "Well crap..." with a quick yank he pulled it out and tossed it to Anette "I think this is yours...um can I have a bandage or something, no hard feelings right?" he put his paw over his wound grinning  meekly 

​Oh walk it off you pansy 

Edited by The Down Trotten

Celestia turned to Rhetoric. "Long before us, and even before the three tribes. Though..." Celestia blinked, then exchanged a meaningful glance with Luna, who raised a single, curious eyebrow in response. "No, that's impossible. Roughly 10,000 moons ago, near Equis's beginning."

"10,000 moons... And I can't forget most of them." Terra sent a single green burst of magic spiraling through the air, before she let out a sigh. "But, there's no way to get back there, Rhetoric. It's over."

-------

@The Down Trotten

Anette opened her mouth to speak, but she quickly found herself interrupted. Glory flitted in front of her, nearly buzzing with anger. Anette rxhaled heavily, then looked up to speak.

"I know... I know... But, just a band-aid?... Look, I know he robbed us... Well, it's not like he was ever really a threat from the start... I know. Weakness. Right." Anette's head dropped a little, but she still managed to fix Bowie with a pointed look. "I've been advised not to give you anything..." Without warning, she suddenly closed her eyes, then concentrated. With a delicate slowness, a single band-aid floated out of the house, and in front of Bowie. "But I thought better of it." She gave a small smile, even as she winced slightly at the unique and colorful words being shouted out over the mental link. She sighed internally. "It's the right thing to do...I''ll make this up to you later."

-------

Trixie blinked up at Erroria in annoyance. "I believe there are two rooms here; one for you, and one for me. You may leave at any time.."

"But you looked so sad..." Erroria's tiny wings fluttered above the headboard as she stared down intently. "Or angry?" She placed a single hoof under her chin, tilting her body up slightly in thought. "Confused?"

"Or none of the above. I..." Trixie, stopped. then sighed; no use in lying to a filly. "I just don't know."

"You don't?"

"I don't. Trixie turned her attention away from Erroria, and instead looked down at her bedspread pointedly. "I thought I hated Twilight Sparkle. I thought I hated Celestia. I thought giving up my career as a magician and instead choosing to delve into a world of magework and bargaining for trinkets would make me happy. But, i'm right here again, miserable. So, what happened?"

"Umm..."

"Maybe I never wanted it in the first place. Maybe I never wanted to be famous, or loved, or even recognized. But where does that leave me, then? Why did I go help Twilight at all? Why does none of this make sense?!" With a rush of anger, Trixie hurled her pillow at a far wall, to watch it slowly sink down to the bottom floor. With a new sigh of frustration, she flopped back down on the bed again. Erroria watched her silently.

"Umm... is this a bad time to tell you I broke a shelf?"

Edited by Fractured

@@Fractured,

Ice couldn't believe what he was hearing, "What the hell? Holy shit!"

He dashed back to the hospital as fast as he could. Throwing the calm stuff out of the window, "Yo! SA!" He dashed through the hallways and tripped over his hooves, sliding up to Cadence's room out of breath, "Dude.....I found.....she's..."

"10,000 moons... And I can't forget most of them." Terra sent a single green burst of magic spiraling through the air, before she let out a sigh. "But, there's no way to get back there, Rhetoric. It's over."  

"Over?.. What did I just say? Perhaps its because I've only lived for a couple of decades, but I still have some hope. Besides we have two ponies who move the sun and the moon on a literal daily basis. This is a magical problem of grand scale, and much to my chagrin, I'm sure there is a grand magical solution." he paused too look between the three of the mares  

"So Terra, you can come with me or not, but I'm going to keep trying, and honestly what do you have to lose at this point?" bowing to the Princesses once more as he turned around and began to walk out, then remembered something "Oh, your highness's, thank you and I apologize for the oddness of the hour, but time waste for no one.... at least not yet..." 

"I've been advised not to give you anything..." Without warning, she suddenly closed her eyes, then concentrated. With a delicate slowness, a single band-aid floated out of the house, and in front of Bowie. "But I thought better of it."

Taking the bandage quickly before it as removed from him "How nice of you...though your um... puppet? Erm yeah, well it sounds like it's got some point. One of these days your going to find either a more cruel or a more talented bounty hunter. So either fake your death, or something I don't know, your fighting against the clock there nice girl"

sitting on the ground he applied the bandage to himself with some wincing and cursing, , but with a practiced enough paw. 

"Nothing." Terra looked after Rhetoric, eyes dull and hopeless. "I have nothing to lose." With a slow turn that barely ruffled the carpet underneath her, she turned to match Rhetoric's pace.

Once outside, she looked up, blinking at the solid blue morning sky. She looked over to the forest beyond, the edges of Bangcolt's tall, lifeless buildings, and heaved a sigh. "Rhetoric, I am glad that you are willing to go this far for me. But, do you truly have a plan?"

-------

As Rhetoric and the mare left, Celestia watched them go silently. When they had finally departed, she turned to her sister, eyes dark with worry. "Luna, there was more..."

"That you chose to keep from them?"

"Because I did not wish to burden them further than I already have." She took a short pause. "Luna, the being inside Terra knows us. Knows secrets about our tribe that no one should have ever had access to. Do you think it's possible that-"

"-I don't." Luna's reply came back short, and harder than iron." I believe anything's possible, but our kind would never do such a thing." She turned her attention to a distraction at the window; a dusty brown falcon carrying a solid white horn. She let it in, making sure to remove the horn before watching it fly off again. "I believe this is what we are seeking." She passed it over to Celestia, who received it with her magic. "Let's take this to Cadence, and hopefully close this chapter for good."

-------

@The Down Trotten

"Maybe it will. I'm always getting told this all of the time, from you, to Sleight Mist, to Wilhelm. Even Glory; one day, i'll drop my guard, or get too close to somebody, and i'll end up getting hurt. Isn't that right?" She looked to Glory, who offered a stiff nod.

"But, even if they're right, I really can't help myself. You robbed me, but I don't hate you for it. You were just doing what you had to do, and you tried your best not to hurt anyone. I understand that." She gave Bowie a ghostly smile again. "You may not believe it yourself, but I can see into someone's heart. And you may not believe this either, but I see good in you."

-------

Trixie began the slow and arduous process of cleaning off the shelf that Erroria had somehow managed to tip over. Among other things, several valuable magic enhancing rings, an odd dagger that glowed blue whenever certain words were spoken, a shining red necklace, and a mysterious music box now laid scattered on the floor of the shop, in addition to the broken shelf itself. It took her a good hour in order to fix all of the above, at which point, she stepped back, silently admiring her work. Then looked to the door, stewing in the silence of the room; she had no custom jobs, and no customers to come in this early. No plan.

"Well... maybe I can actually get to bed this time." She turned towards the direction of her room, only to trip over the stand that she had forgotten was behind her, falling head over shoulders and landing on her back. A familiar hat and cape fluttered down

, settling on her stomach. She stared at it pointedly.

-------

@J.R.

Shining Armor had been waiting solemnly by Cadence's side, but his head shot up when he heard a loud skidding noise. A spark of magic jumped off of his horn, but he immediately settled when he saw who had come sliding in. His eyes raised slightly in confusion, he couldn't catch enough of the scattered sentence to figure out the meaning."Who's she? What's been found?" His eyes dipped low as he tried to piece together the meaning. "Did you... find the horn?"

@@Fractured,

Ice got up and dusted himself off, "Yes and no. Ya see, Celly and Luna were talking to her, and I saw that she had given the horn back. I didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so I high-tailed it back here."

He pulled up a steel chair, and sat in it the wrong way facing Shining Armor, "Basically this is all solved, dude. The sisters should be here any second now with your wife's horn. Although, I have no idea how they managed to get her in the city, but I guess this other dude brought her back. A brown earth pony named Rhetoric I think. Yeah. You have him to thank I guess. Regardless, you should rest easy now."

He took a deep breath, "Nothing to do now but wait."

"Rhetoric, I am glad that you are willing to go this far for me. But, do you truly have a plan?"

Rhetoric nodded "Yes, Yes I do in fact. Its not very complicated, I know two mares. One who has enough magical power to remove cutie   marks and another has extensive knowledge on magical artifacts. And both of them have had um shadier pasts, so they could very well know some spells that the princesses would neglect to think about. I don't know if a time travel spell exists but if one does these two will know... now to find them..." 

he kept his eyes peeled for Starlight first... Trixie was going to be a much harder situation for him.

"You may not believe it yourself, but I can see into someone's heart. And you may not believe this either, but I see good in you."

Bowie laughed "Wow... I'm sorry. Thats the corniest tripe I've ever heard. I mean I guess its not wrong, but jez-" he couldn't continue he just kept laughing like a henaya.

"Tell me what exactly is this good? Is it shiny? is it tasty?"

And you wonder why women never liked you...   

Edited by The Down Trotten

Rhetoric nodded "Yes, Yes I do in fact. Its not very complicated, I know two mares. One who has enough magical power to remove cutie   marks and another has extensive knowledge on magical artifacts. And both of them have had um shadier pasts, so they could very well know some spells that the princesses would neglect to think about. I don't know if a time travel spell exists but if one does these two will know... now to find them..." 

he kept his eyes peeled for Starlight first... Trixie was going to be a much harder situation for him.

Starlight was wandering through the forest back toward the city, her mind still racing with peculiar thoughts that tore her in two different directions. Should she accept Twilight's advice and try to start over, or reject it on the grounds of Twilight wrecking her old life?

I need to sit down and get my head straight, she thought, trudging along past the trees.

"A time travel spell?" Terra's thought's flew back to the previous conversation, and her eyes closed slightly in recognition. "You're planning to go back in time... to before..." Terra's eyes cast towards the ground suddenly, and she fell silent lost in a moment of thought.

With a sharp crack in the air like a bolt of lightning, Celestia announced her presence in the hospital room, light spinning off of her body in beautiful shades. She was followed shortly thereafter by Luna, who reappeared in her own, less gaudy method; a simple, silent, black and indigo burst that appeared and disappeared uneventfully. As soon as they both appeared, they both hurried over to the bedside, horn in tow.

"Ice Blizzard. Shining Armor. I'm glad you are both here." Celestia spoke to the two of them, but her concentration was focused more on her niece. With a wing, she softly brushed some of the sleeping mare's mane away from her eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered softly, before stepping backward. With heavy concentration, she activated the horn, heavy white spiked tendrils wrapping around the length of it before sinking in slowly. The horn shuddered; for a moment, nothing seemed to happen. Then, with a rush of air and sound, solid pink energy burst out in a wave, filling every corner of the room and continuing on throughout the entire hospital. For a moment, Celestia could feel the true extent of her niece's power; every inch of her body felt full of energy, awash in a sense of caring and compassion that even she herself could barely comprehend. But after a moment, it receded, the wave drawing back into Cadence's sleeping form unimpressively, and leaving Celestia feeling strangely hollow. She shuddered at the feeling. "Was this how she felt all this time? Harmony..." She didn't get much to dwell on it, however; the thought disappeared at the sound of the rustling of the sheets. Cadence lifted herself up out of her bed, blinking softly.

"I'm...back."

-------

@The Down Trotten

"No, it's nothing like that. It's just..." Anette scrunched her face up in thought for a moment, then simply shook her head. "Just a feeling, that's all. I've been around others who are truly evil, and you're not one of them. But I guess whether you believe me or not is still up to you, isn't it?" Anette shrugged, her face slightly downcast, before she turned towards her door. Her dolls floated slowly behind her, Hero and Heartthrob keeping their combined eyes on him as she left. "Stay safe."

-------

In the last room in the back of the hospital wing, Twilight pulled up a seat and sat down. Sunset Shimmer, now fully healed but still stuck in the hospital for a few more hours rest, smiled back at her shakily.

"Twilight..."

"Don't. The horn and Cadence's powers mean a lot. But they'll never be worth the cost of somepony's life." She stared at Sunset Shimmer, but strangely, couldn't form a smile. "If I had to, i'd give up the horn, and save you again-" Her words all but evaporated as a bright pink wave swept over her. Suddenly, she felt light-headed and weak, but giddy, as if everything good and beautiful in the world had been simultaneously poured into her head. It disappeared after a moment, leaving her feeling strangely empty, and an awkward silence in its wake.

"That was..."

"Wow..." They both looked at each, and quickly came to the same realization.

"Cadence."

"Cadence."

-------

Trixie stared at the cape and hat for another moment, then slowly got to her feet, softly moving the cape out beyond her with her magic. She held the ensemble out in front of her, then stopped and took another moment. She tilted her head, eyes running up and down the fabric even as thoughts ran through her mind, single-file. "I should throw this away. There's no reason to keep it; it's not who I am anymore. The old me is dead." She headed over to trash, but stopped just short of tossing it in, re-catching it in the air as it fell. In a moment of impulse, she shifted the garments towards her back. She put them on, mechanically fastening both ends of the cape to the jewel that held them together, and straightening the hat on her head. On another impulse, she looked towards the mirror, buried in the back of the shop.

"The old me. Back when I had attention... Back when everyponies eyes were on me..." She coughed then, and nearly cried. "And I never cared about hurting others. About not keeping my promises. About hurting like this. Damn it, Rhetoric!" In a rush of anger, she suddenly ripped off the cape and hat, pulling them off and throwing them to the floor, the jewel detaching and bouncing off to a far corner of the room. Trixie sunk slowly to the floor after them, sobbing softly.

"Who am I?"

Edited by Fractured

"A time travel spell?" Terra's thought's flew back to the previous conversation, and her eyes closed slightly in recognition. "You're planning to go back in time... to before..." Terra's eyes cast towards the ground suddenly, and she fell silent lost in a moment of thought.

@@Unicorncob

"Yes, if you can't not remember your memories then we must relive them... from a distance of course. And if we can identify these entity that has housed itself within you. I don't have to tell you it'll be risky but like I said I think that Equestrian safety is at risk if we do not act." he sighed and looked about again 

"now where could Starli-" he stopped himself short, life sometimes was incredibly kind to him. 

Well I'll be darned...

"Starlight! Over here!" he called to his aquantice who some how wasn't arrested nor did she seem covered in metaphorical blood "we could really use your assistance!" 

he briefly turned to Terra "Don't worry, I highly doubt she'll be hostile towards you." 

at least I hope 

. "Stay safe."  

Bowie picked himself off the ground "Oh alright. yeah you too I guess. Stay safe." he sort of waved to there and shrugged, then realized 

"Ah frick my bola's... AND my boomerangs..." he sighed and tried to salvage what he could, no matter how many times it happened it always seemed to piss him off without fail 

@@Fractured,

Ice nodded at Celestia. When she was finished with her work, he looked at her in awe, "Nice....freakin A." He looked over at Cadence, and back to Celestia, "Me and the others went searching for the mare that took this. And then she got away. But you seem to have this handled."

He then looked at both sisters. A nagging question lingered in the back of his mind: "Why?", "I got a question: Did she give any rational explanation as to why she did this?"

"Yes, if you can't not remember your memories then we must relive them... from a distance of course. And if we can identify these entity that has housed itself within you. I don't have to tell you it'll be risky but like I said I think that Equestrian safety is at risk if we do not act." he sighed and looked about again 

"now where could Starli-" he stopped himself short, life sometimes was incredibly kind to him. 

Well I'll be darned...

"Starlight! Over here!" he called to his aquantice who some how wasn't arrested nor did she seem covered in metaphorical blood "we could really use your assistance!" 

he briefly turned to Terra "Don't worry, I highly doubt she'll be hostile towards you." 

at least I hope 

Starlight's ears perked up as she overheard a familiar voice calling her name. She looked over and spotted Rhetoric, smiling at seeing a friendly face again. She walked over, spotting the mare he had seen before at the fight. The one the unicorns were fighting.

"Hello, Rhetoric," she managed a smile, "I was wondering where you had gone."

@The Down Trotten

Terra had been walking along silently, when she caught sight of the mare from before. The one that had been watching her fight from the sidelines. She hadn't managed to get a clear look at her before, but something about the mare set her at slight unease. Instead of voicing it, however, she instead chose to remain silent further, letting Rhetoric speak to her.

-------

@J.R.

"The mare, Terra, wanted her memories back. Through uncertain means, she somehow came across information leading her to the horn, and came under the assumption that stealing magic would allow her to gain her memories back. But she was wrong. Once she was informed of it, she returned the horn." Celestia spoke mostly to Ice Blizzard,leaving her voice open enough for everyone to hear.

"And what happened to that mare?" Cadence looked at her imploringly. Celestia looked back, eyes slightly heavy.

"Unfortunately, I could not restore her memories. She left a little while ago, with a pony I have met before. Rhetoric Rash. Where they are going, I don't know, but I know that they'll be safe. And now, I know that you are too." Without much warning, Celestia suddenly leaned forward and hugged Cadence, wrapping two two large wings around her comfortingly and tearing slightly with joy.

-------

Anette had already gone inside, and closed the door. Once inside, she became distinctly aware of a looming shadow of impending doom hovering over her. She turned around, and found Glory instead. It was the worse option.

"Glory... Yes, I know...I know. I put all of you in danger. I'm sorry." Anette hung her head down. "I wanted so badly to change his mind, to help him not feel so alone, that I lost sight of myself, and I almost myself hurt. Can you guys forgive me?"

Heartthrob and Hero weren't even hesitant for a moment; they rushed over, embracing Anette to the best of their abilities. Nightmare was slightly slower, hesitating at any notions of intimacy, but ultimately joining in regardless. It was Glory who was the last left; the alicorn was still seething, heavily angry over what had just happened.

"Glory?" Anette had been wrapped up in the affection of her other friends, but not enough to not notice one missing. When the little doll turned away silently, Anette's heart nearly broke, but she kept silent on it. "I'll give you time." She watched as the doll slowly floated away. She needed to talk to her.

@@Fractured,

Ice nodded at the explanation. He was relieved that it wasn't an actual threat, "Well that's good news then. I mean, as long as it's not an actual threat, then it's safe to say that this is an open and shut case right here."

He smiled at the sight of the hug, and spoke to Shining Armor, "Toldya she'll be ok." He then turned to look at Luna, "So....is that it? Is there anything else we need to know about this Terra chick? Should we be on the lookout for her if she appears again?"

Terra had been walking along silently, when she caught sight of the mare from before. The one that had been watching her fight from the sidelines. She hadn't managed to get a clear look at her before, but something about the mare set her at slight unease. Instead of voicing it, however, she instead chose to remain silent further, letting Rhetoric speak to her.

"Hello, Rhetoric," she managed a smile, "I was wondering where you had gone."

"Hello Starlight... sorry to just left you in the woods like that?... I would ask how your um conversation with Twilight went, but we have more pressing matters at the present moment." he didn't want to sound rude but he had to risk it "But I need you to listen to Terra's story.." he looked at Terra for permission "well before I do we were wondering if you knew about anything time travel spells?" 

"Hello Starlight... sorry to just left you in the woods like that?... I would ask how your um conversation with Twilight went, but we have more pressing matters at the present moment." he didn't want to sound rude but he had to risk it "But I need you to listen to Terra's story.." he looked at Terra for permission "well before I do we were wondering if you knew about anything time travel spells?" 

"Time travel spells?" Starlight repeated, eyes widened just a bit. She hadn't expected to be questioned on such a subject, though she had been studying it in her spare time. The notebooks of Star Swirl the Bearded were quite the interesting reference source.

Though, she was happy to have her mind taken off the conversation with Twilight for a bit.

"I know about them, yes," she confirmed with a nod, "Why?"

@@Unicorncob

As these Saduarians parted as if they were a river divided, Lorec and his family turned to face the approaching warrior from the northern hinterlands of Equestria. Each of them smiling warmly, as if they were welcoming a member of their own family. Stepping forward, the taurette whom Lorec had embraced moments before took a few steps forward, and knelt down to Tyra on one knee. Eagerly wishing to make conversation with the little warrior.

" So... You are the one who battled my oaf of a husband, are you?"

@@J.R.

Kazas would come upon the desired location not too long after Vera had spoke of it to him. Swooping down and landing lightly, the ashen griffon knelt down so Vera could safely dismount.

" Well now, here we are! I can't wait!"