Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Cultural Exchange 1x1 with 10InTheTardis

Illiad Easle

This thread has been closed for inactivity. The contents are preserved below.

OOC thread: https://mlpforums.co...tural-exchange/

@@10InTheTardis

Carbon Copy was new to town, but felt he knew his way around fairly well. When he noticed the flier he saw the perfect opportunity to practice what he had learned about his new hometown. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to try and make a new friend. He took down the information on the flier and went home to write a letter, later that week he got a response saying that he had been accepted to the program and had been paired with an Earth pony from Ponyville of a similar age. He was overjoyed at the news, and though he considered the name Ponyville to be entirely uninspired, he was certain that this Shamrock Shambles could very well be an interesting character. The notification he received instructed him to write a letter of introduction to this pony, so he rushed home immediately to write the first letter.  

Good evening Mr Shambles,

My name is Carbon Copy and I was selected to be your pairing in the cultural exchange. To tell you a bit about myself, I am an 18 year old unicorn living in Deltrot, Troy. I have a dark grey coat and a short coal black mane and tail. My mark is a black diamond which symbolize my magical talent in manipulating coal and diamonds. I mostly work as a surveyor for coal and diamond mines as I can find such materials easily. It isn't all that fulfilling but it pays decently, I really enjoy when I get to work with a jeweler in shaping diamonds, I have a part time position now, but it could be full time soon enough. Enough about me, I look forward to hearing about you and I can't wait to show you around my town.

-Carbon Copy

With writing the letter taken care of he took it to his local post office where his cousin Swift Message assured him it would go out on the next mail run to Equestria. He then went back to his life, eagerly awaiting a response.

(You receive a notification from the Cultural Exchange program stating your acceptance and informing you that you have been paired with Carbon Copy, an 18 year old Unicorn in the neighboring nation of Troy, it instructs you to watch for a letter from him and to respond in kind when it arrives. You receive Copy's letter the very next day.)(Questions can be asked in quotations or in the OOC thread)

Edited by Illiad Easle