Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fast Food Ponies, Working! [RP Thread]

CP3_P0n3

@@Denim&Venom

Flame Mist listened to what they were saying, apparently somebody had been taking down flyers and trying to sabotage the restaurant?

"Yes, what is it Mr...?" The manager asked, a confused look on his face.

Well, this was awkward. Flame felt like leaving, but if he was applying for the job anyway, perhaps he could become a help to this mishap. "Well, I was told to come to your office, I was looking to apply for a job here. You did say you were short of workers. I don't know, maybe I could be of some help to whatever is going on here."

Flame smiled awkwardly, all the ponies in the room staring at him. Perhaps it was too late.

@Fl@mstre@k1990@Stormlight@The Tinselated Pony, @Dappers Duck Army

@Gloomfury, and @CP3_P0n3@Pop-Tart

"Hmm. Well you're off the suspect list. Miss Dusk, find this stallion an application, then report back here. You" He pointed at the potential hiree. "Bring me your app. Then Miss Dusk will do a quick interview." 

"Sir?"

"Things have gotten crazy around here miss Dusk. And I'm afraid they're going to get alot crazier long before they get sane. Responsibilities may need to be delegated. Now, both of you, go!"

"Yes, sir." Silhouette lifted her binder back into her magic and opened the door. "Please follow me." She said to Flame. 

"Now then, back tot he matter at hoof..."

Flame followed the mare out the door, hoping his time wouldn't be wasted. Then again, he had all the time to waste. He never did see any advertisements for working here, but he did need money, and this was the quickest route to it. Besides, this was the only burger place Flame could think of in all of Canterlot.

Edited by Pop-Tart

Silhouette walked over to her office and the stack of applications she took from the register. "Here." She magicked the application to him.  "When you're finished filling this out, come back into the office and see me." She replied to Flame as she made her way back to Mr. Managers office.

63145806.png

"Now then. Before I pass my judgement, would anypony like to step up and admit their guilt?" Mr. Manager asked of those still in his office?

Edited by Denim&Venom