Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced [Three-way RP] The Battle for Discord (Randimaxis vs. Sans the Skeleton)

DwhitetheGamer

EDIT: Role play is up!  Time to throw down!  (Battle of Discord RP Version)

I'm going to make this short and sweet.

In this Roleplay, I've decided to give up the reigns of playing Discord, who has caught the eyes of @Randimaxis and .  Discord (First played by me) has agreed to split himself in two, allowing Randimaxis and Sans the Skeleton to face off against each other in the Battle for Discord. Whoever does the most chaos in the amount of posts I want will win.

(All Discord's talk now)

Of course, there has to be a set of ground rules for something like this, and permit me to do so.

*Snaps fingers, causing a chalk board to appear and points to it with a pointed stick*

Now, you two.  These are the ground rules you must follow in order to even have a chance at winning play-time with me.

Step 1: Do not god-mod, even though you already know that.

Step 2: Do not, by any means, make me overpowered the way I'm already am.   :umad: 

Step 3: I like to have fun causing chaos, so go right ahead and have some fun, but don't have too much fun.

Step 4: And this is the most important one.  As in the time being that I am controlled by Dwhite, by no means will you automatically take me over until I split myself in half.

So how many posts do you want, Dwhite?

Until I've had enough of the Chaos, which won't be for a long while.   :D  Also there's going to be a confined space large enough a some good chaos to go around.

Fair enough.

I'll post the RP later tonight.  See ya soon!

*grins deviously* Just how much chaos will ensue?  I'm going to enjoy this.  Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Edited by DwhitetheGamer
  • Brohoof 1

*chuckle*

Alex, you can go ahead and drive your Van to the Gamer junkyard - 'cuz, Sans The Skeleton, you're just a floppy mess.

*mischievous giggle*

Hey, a little trash-talk to bring in the crowds never hurt anyone... care to take me down a notch?  

post-34233-0-94686100-1451091871.gif

• Brohoof 2

@@AmberDust, ARE YOU KIDDING!?  This is AWESOME!!!!!

Besides, Discord spreading discord by making Discord and Discord?  *crazed maniacal laughter*

It's... *sniffle* so beautiful...

post-34233-0-30595800-1451242515_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@@AmberDust, ARE YOU KIDDING!? This is AWESOME!!!!!

Besides, Discord spreading discord by making Discord and Discord? *crazed maniacal laughter*

I only fear that this will further delay the actual game I was planning. ^^' I see that Sans hasn't jumped in yet. Edited by AmberDust

• 3 weeks later...

I guess @Randimaxis wins by forfeit. I request locking up the roleplay. I was hoping for a good smackdown between him and , but guess it's not the case.

I don't think the game ever really started. ^^ I don't intend on giving away Alexvangamer's role over something like this.

I promise you, no one is as disappointed as I am.

:(

Same. I really, really want this rp to happen, but I don't want to start without . I imagine they've been away or something.
  • Brohoof 1

Fair enough.

Then, out of deference to the one who had permission first, I humbly forfeit my chance, and allow Alex to be the official winner.

I am truly sorry this didn't happen; thank you for allowing me to try.

Excelsior!