Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Randimaxis and Sans the Skeleton in: The Battle of Discord (RP Version)

DwhitetheGamer

OOC version

@Randimaxis &

Discord was bored out of his mind.  He was sitting around waiting for Fluttershy to come back after the most recent friendship problem arose, this time from another part of the world.  

"Sweet Celestia, how long does it take for them to come back after finishing a world-wide problem?"

The sad thing was that it was only a week after the departure, and the Elements of Harmony had just left Equestria.  Shaking his head, Discord decided to kill some time.

"What's the harm?  I'm done with my chores for the day and I've got nothing else better to do."

He snapped his fingers, causing a monitor with a keyboard to appear in front of him, desk and chair included.  He sat on the chair and began searching around the Ponynet when he decided to break the 4th wall a bit.  He snapped his fingers again, this time arriving to a strange site.  He looked confused, then found out it was about... him... and the Elements of Harmony.

"What the hay is this?!  I've never seen the likes of this before!"

He then shrugged, and decided to keep quiet about it, knowing that the ponies would more than likely get annoyed at what this was.  He searched around the site, observing and making a few comments to himself about various topics included there, until he came toward what looked like an argument going on... about him.

"So, two ponies want to take control of me in some sort of, uh, Role Play?  I may as well let this play out for a while."

• Brohoof 1

... so yeah, maybe you ARE the Discord 1.0, as it was put, but _I_ think I could do a better job as Discord 1.5; because fives, Hail Eris!  I mean, c'mon - I was roleplaying while you were still swimming laps in your Daddy's loins!  C'MON, now!  You can do this, I won't say otherwise... I just happen to think I can do it BETTER, is all!

[Randi typed away at his keyboard, the rhythmic clicking of the keys as he went to town on his current post were like a music that only those with the strangest of minds might find palatable.  It started out innocently enough, yet it escalated quickly - and Randi felt as if it was tickling his presumed long-dead sense of competition.]

Seriously... I mean, we both agree that Discord is awesome, but I don't think we'd be able to really sort out who would do him PROPER justice; granted, you've already been designated in the original thread, but that doesn't mean I have no chance whatsoever!  Maybe we could take turns or something...

[It sounded lame, but Randi wasn't about to back down from the opportunity to perform as the dreaded Draconequus - he'd been a fan of the character since Randimaxis first came onto the scene, though he was fairly certain his debate partner was just as big a fan as he was.  If he was going to convince the Forums he was worthy of it, he had his work cut out for him.]

... though I STILL think I can do it with more flair and panache than yourself.  Not hating; just stating.  Besides, you already get around in EqE, and I only JUST got my first OC in it!  But... but...

[Randi had always been weird; in school, it got him beaten up - as a kid, it left him with scant few friends - in the adult world, folks thought he was hilarious... but never took him seriously.  Well, he'd be damned if he wasn't going to be taken seriously THIS time!]

... but the gauntlet has been thrown, dammit!  I can debate this for days... WEEKS, if need be, to prove that I am the one for the job!  I've even written up an application!  Yeah, yeah - it might not get accepted, but that gives me absolutely NO excuse not to try, right?  I'm not doubting your skill; I am exuding confidence in my own!

[This debate could take FOREVER... but Randi was willing to see it through to the end... even if it made him a laughingstock for trying to compete with a known, seasoned RPer.  This could be his amazing aria... or his depressing dirge; it was up to the debate.  And the Forum, ultimately.]

• Brohoof 1

41a131444292010bd9622505c4fb6496_200.png

Discord was smiling as he saw his wanna-be role-players argue about who would control him.  He knew, however, that the so called, "Equestrian Empire" doesn't allow anyone to play as him.  

"It's a shame I can't be controlled in the Equestrian Empire, despite me being reformed and such.  It would be so much more fun if I was, though."

He then gave it some more thought.  "Guess I'm too powerful for them, even though I've been kind of restricted as to using my Chaos Magic.

"Seriously... I mean, we both agree that Discord is awesome, but I don't think we'd be able to really sort out who would do him PROPER justice; granted, you've already been designated in the original thread, but that doesn't mean I have no chance whatsoever!  Maybe we could take turns or something..."

"Take turns?!  That's a brilliant idea!  Thank you, Randimaxis!"

Discord grinned madly.  This was the perfect time for them to show off what they know of him.  He was getting so excited for it.

"But before I do that, I may as well wait to see what  has to say about Randi's argument."

• Brohoof 1