Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A war between ourselfs

pyroshark

If somehow a war broke-out between the Unicorns and Pegasus Who would the alicorns Side with?

Who would the earth ponies side with? And most importantly who would win?

(I am so imaging rainbow-dash beat up twilight sparkle.

The Alicrons would probably side with the Unicorns methinks. Since magic is such a huge competent with both. While Alicorns do have all forms of magic, for some reason I just see them siding with the unicorns. And with magic, I think unicorns would win. Being able to manifest weaponry and whatnot gives them a pretty big advantage. 

The alicorns, being the regal bodies, would be more concerned with keeping the peace of Equestria than siding either either faction. Earth ponies would side with the alicorns as civil war enders.

Seeing as there's very few alicorns, and most of them are royals (Im unsure if we're counting that background pony that was also an alicorn for some reason) they'd take their role as the princesses over their species, if that makes any sense.

I guess im trying to say them being royal would take priority over race, and wouldn't side with either of them, and rather try to be the peace keepers. Earth ponies I feel wouldn't side with either one / would be split between themselves on who they sided with. And as much as it pains me to say it, as my OC is a pegasus, unicorns would totally have an advantage with their magic.

• Brohoof 1

Oh could you get a pic of the  background alicorn?

Seeing as there's very few alicorns, and most of them are royals (Im unsure if we're counting that background pony that was also an alicorn for some reason) they'd take their role as the princesses over their species, if that makes any sense.

I guess im trying to say them being royal would take priority over race, and wouldn't side with either of them, and rather try to be the peace keepers. Earth ponies I feel wouldn't side with either one / would be split between themselves on who they sided with. And as much as it pains me to say it, as my OC is a pegasus, unicorns would totally have an advantage with their magic.

Also im not saying they actuality would ever fight. im asking what would happen if they did.

The Alicrons would probably side with the Unicorns methinks. Since magic is such a huge competent with both. While Alicorns do have all forms of magic, for some reason I just see them siding with the unicorns. And with magic, I think unicorns would win. Being able to manifest weaponry and whatnot gives them a pretty big advantage. 

that's what I thought too

I think the alicorns not part of the royal family (who presumably exist outside of Equestria's borders or something) would stay well away from  the conflict, while the royalty would attempt to get the two sides to negotiate. The Earth ponies would probably remain neutral or aid their friends, if they are close with either a unicorn or pegasus.

I think the alicorns not part of the royal family (who presumably exist outside of Equestria's borders or something) would stay well away from  the conflict, while the royalty would attempt to get the two sides to negotiate. The Earth ponies would probably remain neutral or aid their friends, if they are close with either a unicorn or pegasus.

Did you hear what I said at 7:55?

think the alicorns would side with the unicorns. Due to there magic! But on the other hand pegasus could easily (probably) dodge all of the magic attacks. But I still think the unicorns would win and I think the earth ponies would just keep to themselves.

:eww:   Not out loud! I meant in a post!

Ah, right. That post is labeled 4:55 for me since I'm in a different time zone from you. I just read it, yes. But I don't see how that post is relevant to what I said, unless you mean that you intend for the alicorns to take a side that isn't the role of peacekeeper. Because if that's the case, I think they would be opposed to both and simply wipe them out.

If I have to pick a side, I'm going with pegasus because they'd need all the help they can get against the unicorns.

I am going to rephrase this. 

If allicorns and earth pony's would choose a side between unicorn and Pegasus who would they choose?

they have to choose a side

Also its fine you choose a side