Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Idea-Journey to New Lands

Rainbow Sparkle

Right, I wanted to bounce this around and see if anyone is interested with this idea.

Its been about three years since the Changeling attack, but despite no further sightings or reports of them from the agents of both Princesses, they grow worried about what other threats may rest out there waiting to strike at Equestria. With only their corner of the world fully explored, the Royal sisters decide to put out a call for anypony wishing to serve Equestria, as well as take part in what is sure to be an adventure of a life time. Posters are placed all over Equestria asking for volunteers for an expedition to go outside the borders of Equestria and explore the world beyond that which is known.

Who will answer this call? Who will rise to the occassion and seek out fortune and glory in the unknown lands that no Equestrian has ever set foot on? Who will take part in this first journey into new lands?

Anyone interested? Obviously, one thing that's going to have to be done is come up with a map, which I can do if necessary, though if anyone here is good at drawing maps and would be willing to help, that would be most appreciated.

Well, if "One last letter" is anything to go by, you're a bloody good writer. So why not? :P

I'm in, but school and a fanfic will prevent me from posting too often right now.

• Brohoof 1

Well, if "One last letter" is anything to go by, you're a bloody good writer. So why not? :P

If I get many more of these sorts of comments, I may actually get working on my fanfics!! Thank you very much!

I'm in, but school and a fanfic will prevent me from posting too often right now.

Well, unless everyone else who joins in are able to post all the time, I don't think that'll be a problem. I'm current involved in two rps elsewhere, and one grows a page or two each day, while the other one has only just recently reached 100 posts, and it's been around since...march 1st.

So no one else has any thoughts or interest in this? I was hoping for some feedback and thoughts to help expand the idea and come up with something solid before I actually started an RP here.