Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Eloquence

Eloquence

Hello everyone :D

It's about time that I made one of these threads, so here I am, ready to answer any questions that you come up with for me (within reason of course). This thread is for asking human Eloquence questions, but I suppose you could ask pony Eloquence something too if you wanted.

That's right, I'm allowed to speak in this section aren't I? In fact, I believe this is the one section where we are both allowed to speak at the same time.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about that to be honest. I don't know if any section should be made to handle that much Eloquence at once...

Ehh, it'll probably be fine. Go ahead and post your questions :)

• Brohoof 4

First, why is your OC so cute? pc-pplease.png

You wrote in your profil that you are a pagan. Have pagans something to do with celtic or germani? 

And you studieng zoology. What is your favorite animal? 

First, why is your OC so cute? sig-4352920.pc-pplease.png

You wrote in your profil that you are a pagan. Have pagans something to do with celtic or germani? 

And you studieng zoology. What is your favorite animal? 

Hehe, I'm glad you like her! I think she's so cute because she's a pony version of myself (at least in terms of appearance). I'm already cute, so making me a pony just multiplies the cute factor :P

Whether or not Paganism involves Celtic or Germani elements depends on the person. Pagan is a very broad religious category spanning a wide variety of faiths, so any particular Pagan could have a faith based on and/or involving all sorts of different things.

And for your last question.... that's a tough one to be honest. There are so many different species that I absolutely love that it's hard to pick just one. If I have to pick though, I think I'll go with the red fox.

• Brohoof 1

Red foxes are cute. ^^

What music genre is your favorite?

And what your least favorite?

Which season of the year is your favorite and why? 

Music isn't exactly my forte, and what I listen to spans a lot of genres, but I guess I like things that are danceable with a more alternative flair especially well. I wouldn't say I have a specific least favorite genre, but I'm not really into any niche genres like death metal or what have you.

And my favorite season is summer, because I can be outside all the time and everything is alive and active and I can wear shorts and tank tops and sundresses :D

Are you interested in fashion?
Do you like hiking?
And which season is your least favorite? 

I don't really pay attention to trends or the finer points of fashion, but I do enjoy putting together cute outfits and expressing myself through clothing, so I guess that counts as at least some interest

I really enjoy hiking, but I don't do it very often because I have a hard time finding people to go with. I'm hoping that will change this coming summer though :)

And at first I thought you meant season of a TV show, but now I'm pretty sure you mean season of the year  :lol:  I am very much not fond of winter, because it is way too cold! (Doesn't help that I live in a pretty northern place with rather harsh winters)

• Brohoof 1

Do you like cosplay?

Which MLP season is your favorite? 

I love cosplay! So far I've made cosplays for Jade Harley, Fluttershy, and Mabel Pines, and I have plans to make more for Pearl, Sunset Shimmer, and an alternate Jade Harley costume.

And that's a very difficult question, but as I think about it I actually think this past one was the most impactful for me, so yes, season five :)

Do you love your family, and can you tell us a little bit about them?  :lol:

As for this question, I have a... problematic relationship with my family. I have a reasonably healthy relationship with a few members of it, and I love those people, but the rest is more complicated than that. As for some basic information, I have a father and a mother, both of whom remarried after their divorce, so that I also have a stepmother and a stepfather. I have a biological little brother, two step-siblings on my mother's side and one on my father's side, which sums up my "nuclear" family at least.

I realize that this is probably not the warm & fuzzy response you were expecting, but I do have some good things to say as well. I live with a different sort of family now, which is much more accepting and supportive. I live with my two partners and my three little pet rats, and together they make up a truly wonderful family <3

• Brohoof 1

Do you celebrate Halloween or christmas?
What is your opinion about valentines day?
Which Time of the day is your favorite? 

I celebrate both of those, and I enjoy them both very much. They're my two favorite holidays :)

I also enjoy Valentine's day, as long as people treat it as a day to celebrate all love and not just romantic love. I wouldn't want for those without romantic relationships to feel left out  :sunbutt:

And umm, I don't think I have one, haha

• Brohoof 1

What was your costume on the last halloween?

Do you go to conventions?

Which other cartoons beside MLP do you watch?

Last Halloween I dressed as Poison Ivy

I do! I usually go to at least two conventions per year.

And other than MLP, I watch Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Avatar the Last Airbender, Rick and Morty (though I feel weird including that one in this list because it's not a kids' cartoon), and several anime if you're counting those :P

IronM17 your signature just happens to include all my favourite ponies xD

Hmmmmmm Oh! I got one!

If you had to be a princess, what would you be the princess of?

And that one's a very difficult question. I remember deciding at one point though that if were I to have an Element, it would be empathy. I guess that would make me the Princess of Empathy then  :catface:

Which cons are these?

Do you like ...

Sci-Fi?

Fantasy?

Horror?

Action?

Comedy?

Saying which cons I go to would say a little more about where I live than I'd like to share here ;)

And I like fantasy and comedy, sci-fi and action can be cool, and I'm not a big fan of horror

• Brohoof 2

Saying which cons I go to would say a little more about where I live than I'd like to share here ;)

hehe, I understand this. I also don't like to tell online where I exactly live.

What do you prefer? Vacation in the mountains or on the beach?

And why?

hehe, I understand this. I also don't like to tell online where I exactly live.

What do you prefer? Vacation in the mountains or on the beach?

And why?

I prefer the beach, because I enjoy sunbathing and shell collecting and swimming and searching through tide pools, but mountains are lovely as well. Really I'd just like a vacation in general :P

Was you ever in the Caribbean?

Or in europe? 

I've been in both places actually. I visited several Caribbean islands while on a cruise, and I've been to several countries within Europe

Was you in germany (it's my home country)?
What is your favorite sport?
What are you hopes for S6?

I've been to Germany, yes

I don't really have much interest in sports

And for S6, well, I'm excited to see Starlight Glimmer again, and to see what becomes of those rumors of finally seeing a member of Fluttershy's family. Other than that I don't have specific hopes

• Brohoof 1

When you have the chance to go to equestria, would you go and also stay there?

And if yes, why? 

Which pros and cons do you see to live in Equestria as a pony? 

Do you think there are things you will find really strange be a Pony and if yes, what for things?

When you have the chance to go to equestria, would you go and also stay there?
And if yes, why? 
Which pros and cons do you see to live in Equestria as a pony? 
Do you think there are things you will find really strange be a Pony and if yes, what for things?

Heh, I'm not sure. Equestria seems like a wonderful place, but if I stayed there I'd miss all my friends. Maybe if I could take them all with me I would  :lol:

I don't really see any other downsides though. Equestria seems like a very ideal sort of place, much better than Earth really. It would be difficult to adjust to life as a pony though, walking on four limbs, not having hands. I'm sure I could get the hang of it though.