Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm new, an artist, a gamer and a roleplayer!

First, I'm going to let you know some of this is copied and pasted from other profiles because I'm lazy!

I'll start of by telling you about myself and then my pony oc! ; v ;

☽Apple|British|Leo|Tea Drinker|Student|Fantasy Lover|Hobbyist Artist|Gamer|Lazy Sleeper|Day Dreamer☾

.:Things I Love:.
☽Drinking Tea|Sleeping|Eating|Sweaters/Jumpers|Socks|Scarves|Watching Films/TV Shows|Teddies|Playing Games|Messy Hair|Online Shopping|Reading|Moon and Stars|Wolves|Horses|Animals|Fluffy Stuff|Blankets and Pillows|Dragons|Forests|Fantasy|Woodland Creatures and Plants|Witches|Werewolves|Vampires|Fairies|Winter|Snow|Christmas|Halloween|Nature☾

.:Fandoms:.
☽Supernatural|LotR|Harry Potter|Skyrim|Elder Scrolls Online|Assassin's Creed|Pokemon|MLP|Several Animes|Animal Crossing|Studio Ghibli|Disney|The Vampire Diaries|The Originals|Fantasy Life|Ghost Whisperer☾

I'm Apple but you can call me Tiny, Tea, Moony or whatever you feel comfortable with! I live in England and currently studying Animal Psychology, I also have lots of pets which include three horses and two cats but soon getting a puppy too. I love to draw and play games when I'm not with animals. 

... That's pretty much it I guess.

Examples of my art;

sig-4373582.manesix_by_tinyteadrinker-d9sig-4373582.moonstone_by_tinyteadrinker-sig-4373582.glitterbrightcommission2_by_sig-4373582.fluttershy_by_tinyteadrinker

I also do none pony art too!

sig-4373582.kristen_leanne_by_tinyteadrisig-4373582.crystal_magic_by_tinyteadrinsig-4373582.sleepyaxew2_by_tinyteadrinke

I do commissions.

Now, my pony oc, Moonstone!

Name: Moonstone

Height: Slightly smaller than the average adult
Cutie Mark: Moon phases with a crystal in the middle.

sig-4373582.moonstonecutiemark2_by_tinyt

Special Talent: Recharging crystals/gems with magic using the moon
Coat Colour: White
Eye Colour: Lilac 
Mane Colour: Grey with a hint of purple
Reference Image:
sig-4373582.moonstone2_by_tinyteadrinker
Main Hairstyle: 
Mane is up in a bun with a small plate while a side fringe is left out, the tail is long and plated. Hair is messy and slightly curly.
Optional Hairstyle: Mane is down and curly with a single plate in it and can have a small bun in the back, tail is long and curly with a plate in it.
Optional Accessories: Crystal crown or crystal headdress.

Personality: Moonstone is wise, calm and collected when you first meet her but to her friends she can be rather loud, overly excited and adventuress. She sleeps half during the day and half during the night as she likes to experience both the day and night, the day to do her crystal sales and the night to charge her crystals. Moonstone likes to collect things, mainly crystals but other things too and keeps most of her collection either in her shop or in her bedroom above her shop.

How she got her name: She was born under the moonlight by the stone family and thought to give her the name of the crystal Moonstone, later her parents gave her an actual Moonstone which was the first of her crystal collection.

How she got her Cutie Mark: On the night of a full moon she was collecting some of the best looking crystals on her families crystal farm/mine when she found one that sparkled among the others. When she went to touch it, it began to shine and glow! Then it raised itself and her into the air, as she looked up to the moon and back down to her crystal, she could feel magic in the crystal that wasn't there before. It stopped glowing and lowered her and the crystal to the floor and when she turned around to take this magical crystal home, she saw her new cutie mark. Her parents told her the story of her great grandparents that founded their farm and how her great grandfather got his cutie mark by being able to charge the crystals of their land using the sun.

The Present: Moonstone runs her crystal farm alone as her family travelled equestrian to find new crystals/gems while Moonstone staid to keep the family business going. She sells her magic crystals that she chargers herself for all kinds of reasons, some for protection, some for healing and some to help Unicorn magic stronger. Ponies all across equestria come to her shop seeking her magical crystals and advice on crystal magic.

Thank you so much for reading! ; o ;

Edited by Guest

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome friend! I hope you have a fantastic time within our community and befriend many of all our amazing members. Enjoy yourself and explore the many wonderful things we have to offer! ;) Also, great artwork! 

• Brohoof 4

Thank you so much! ; v ;

so far I'm really enjoying it here ; o ;

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome friend! I hope you have a fantastic time within our community and befriend many of all our amazing members. Enjoy yourself and explore the many wonderful things we have to offer! ;) Also, great artwork! 

Hello there "Tiny", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4373495.sig-4372986.sig-4372397.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...ookie-kenshiro/ - https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4373533.sig-4373089.sig-4371640.2000

• Brohoof 4

Hi!! Welcome to the Forums!
I have to say that your artistic skills blew my heart and your OC finished me. Totally corresponding with my headcannons. Lovely design. Wonderful story. GAAAAH.
As a welcoming gift I propose you to have your OC drawn my be, if you want to, of course :blush:

• Brohoof 5

You're far too cute! Thank you so much, that's so sweet of you to say!

You can draw her if you'd like too, that's very Rarity of you! ; v ; (Generous) 

Hi!! Welcome to the Forums!
I have to say that your artistic skills blew my heart and your OC finished me. Totally corresponding with my headcannons. Lovely design. Wonderful story. GAAAAH.
As a welcoming gift I propose you to have your OC drawn my be, if you want to, of course :blush: