Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to digitalize my art

Luminance

(edited)

I've haven't been drawing for awhile and I feel that my interest are resurfacing. Mlp Fim has inspire me to start holding the pencil again and expressing my love for art once again. Using paper as my main medium for inspiration for my whole life, I want to progress and learn how to get my creations onto the screen. I've seen wonderful fan-art in this community and it would be an honor as if you would to help me achieve my full potential.

Well, I don't know where to start?...

Thanks

Edited by MiataPony
  • Brohoof 1

Well drawing digitally can be very different than drawing in pencil. It's tough to get use to being able to draw through a computer as the tools are different. The closest thing you'd really be able to drawing similarly is by using a touchscreen or one of those expensive drawing desks. Of course, you could also use other programs that require you to build shapes to make the picture, but those are tough to learn too. If you practice at these though, you'll be all good in no time!

• Brohoof 1

You could get a drawing tablet for your computer and upload your line drawings, and color and trace them on that, or, you can do what I do... if you have a tablet, smartphone, or in my case, and iPad, you can get an app like procreate or art rage (thats what I use) and draw on that! I love to hear that MLPFIM have given you the inspiration to draw again! Post some of your work! I would love to see it!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1