Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Heroes come and go. But legends are forever

Love Doctor Blaze

"Mom, can you tell me about the legend of the dark and light warriors?" Asked a little pony as he sat down. The mom looked down "Of course sweetie!" She cleared her throat "It all began in the great war. In this war there were two warriors. One represented life, the other represented death. These two where the complete opposite, but once they were on the battlefield their teamwork was unrivaled" She took out a book and showed the little colt a picture of the two bipedal warriors sitting on a giant pile of corpses. "Because of them, the war ended in mere 5 days." The colt smiled with an excited look "Wow! Are they still here today?" The mother shrugged "I don't know. Ponies say they got slain during battle, other say they returned to their homeland, but nothing is confirmed yet"

Link to RP:https://mlpforums.com/topic/148734-heroes-come-and-go-but-legends-are-forever-1x1-with-wubs/

Hello! This RP will be about us being two powerfull warriors, one of us is the light warrior and the other is the opposite. Now this can be played out in two different ways. The first being that we were ordinary humans that died on earth and were reborn as the legends, or we could be revived by a god to help ot equestria in its time of need.

Our opponent is going to be literally a demigod, who has taken 40% of the entire globe to himself. Out objective would be to slay him, and romance... :3

Yup, like all my RP's, this is going to be a romance/human RP.

I would prefer to play as the male, but i can take the female role as well. 

If you are interested, then mention me in your post and i shall get back to you ASAP

Edited by Love Doctor Blaze

This sounds fun could I please sign up with my OC Mist Twister? (Link in Sig) and i can pretty easiliy humanize him. He's a male but if you still want to make your character male it can be a two male romance RP.

Ah, sorry to say it mate, but i'm already doing this RP with Vinylwubs. :/