Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi

Rapid Wind

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: BUCK2016

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Started watching MLP a while back in season 2 got hooked and now I've seen every single episode at least once.

I'm a bit new, but I like to read things that interest me and I like to write.

• Brohoof 2

sig-4467609.sig-4461605.sig-4441393.sig-

Rapid Wind Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.   :fluttershy: 

(Your username is sorta similar to mine XD)

• Brohoof 1

I started thinking up Pegasi names as that is my favourite race of ponies. Sorry, alicorns, unicorns and earths. And right behind Pinkie Pie and Discord sits Rainbow Dash at #2. Discord and Pinkie are tied at #1.

Okay, I'm still learning about how to interact and stuff on forums. So, beyond introduction, I presume I use chat threads?

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Rapid Wind, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community  No need to be shy, Ok ?If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around :twi:  '''

• Brohoof 1

@xFluttershyx

I also have room for all ponies as all have character traits and flaws that make them interesting. However, I do hope Hasbro and DHX bring back Discord in a season 6 episode.

@spikesrebellion

Hi

@Moon Sugar

Hi. Hmm, I like to write all sorts of things including fanfics.