Prince Lightning and Pinkie Wedding scene

Cast

This is a background I designed for a gift, he wanted me to post it so here it is.

Was trying to do something different and I don't get to work with castles at all so not sure how cool or good it looks. I hope the person this was for is happy thats all that matters ^_^

Prince Lightning is in the green hair and well theres pinkie pie to, they where free hand draw so sorry if they look a little off, am working on a mark 2 of those characters.

Im still rather new to interiors any advice for the next one?

What do ya think, should I do more or quit while im ahead? lol

Thanks everypony hope you enjoy it ^_^

post-1534-0-47140600-1335829257_thumb.png

post-1534-0-68101400-1335829330_thumb.png

post-1534-0-70550000-1335958167_thumb.png

Edited by Cast
  • Brohoof 3

"We can see our world through any darkness, with all of us joined together, in friendship"

Wait...Pinkie Pie is now married?!

• Brohoof 1

JibusEpicSig.png

"For long you live and high you fly,And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, And all you touch and all you see, Is all your life will ever be"~Pink Floyd-Breathe

This is a background I designed for a gift, he wanted me to post it so here it is.

Was trying to do something different and I don't get to work with castles at all so not sure how cool or good it looks. I hope the person this was for is happy thats all that matters ^_^

Prince Lightning is in the green hair and well theres pinkie pie to, they where free hand draw so sorry if they look a little off, am working on a mark 2 of those characters.

Im still rather new to interiors any advice for the next one?

What do ya think, should I do more or quit while im ahead? lol

Thanks everypony hope you enjoy it ^_^

W-Wait, You drew this?!

Can I make a request?!

Storm Spark X Crystal Sparkle

3DS Friend Code :4339-3103-7411

po5sG.gif

Anyone other pony notice that TTC is the groom?

• Brohoof 1

post-3011-0-11205100-1342809145.png

Don Mec. Lean x Cloud Chaser

All You Need Is Love ~ John Lennon

Signature made by Cloud Chaser

Yes I drew this took me about 15 hours of non stop work to get everything to what it is, the luna and stained glass are not my work, I got some help with that with permission, but the entire room, layout, characters and even the rainboom where drawn by hand and then vectored as well as I can so far still not great at the vectoring yet lol'

and it would be a pleasure to take your request have anything in mind?

W-Wait, You drew this?!

Can I make a request?!

Thanks alot, and she would but she's going the speed of light right now after making that rainboom, if you can catch her she's all yours ^_^

Good work. Now marry me to Rainbow Dash xD

• Brohoof 1

"We can see our world through any darkness, with all of us joined together, in friendship"

Thanks alot, and she would but she's going the speed of light right now after making that rainboom, if you can catch her she's all yours ^_^

Challenge considered... Challenge accepted! See you in a week!

Riley was here

(edited)

Yes I drew this took me about 15 hours of non stop work to get everything to what it is, the luna and stained glass are not my work, I got some help with that with permission, but the entire room, layout, characters and even the rainboom where drawn by hand and then vectored as well as I can so far still not great at the vectoring yet lol'

and it would be a pleasure to take your request have anything in mind?

I just needed a picture of Storm Spark getting married to Luna and Celestia. I promised my girlfriend, Sasha, that I'd get her a picture like that.

Challenge considered... Challenge accepted! See you in a week!

Achivement get!: Catch Rainbow Dash

Got her.

Do you want me to gift wrap her and ship her first class or buisness class?

Edited by rterwa
  • Brohoof 1

po5sG.gif

Got her.

Do it

Riley was here

I will get started today for another wedding one it will take a few days if thats kool, I worked for almost 2 days without sleep on this one and I kind of broke myself lol, I'm back up and running but I don't want to push myself that hard anymore been doing to much and its not good for anyone lol

I have a few ideas for it already, just to clarify you want Luna, your character and Celestia getting Married (same drawing)? Or a different one with him getting married to each of them (Two different ones)?

I just needed a picture of Storm Spark getting married to Luna and Celestia. I promised my girlfriend, Sasha, that I'd get her a picture like that.

Got her.

For this one I draw all of it in photoshop, then transferred it into Adobe Illustrator to vector most of it, I started losing my mind at the end of the drawing so Lightning and Pinkie didn't turn out so well, working on a mark 2 now lol

0-0 Wow man I honestly am blown away. Excellent work, it looks amazing :). What picture editing software did you use to make it?

• Brohoof 1

I will get started today for another wedding one it will take a few days if thats kool, I worked for almost 2 days without sleep on this one and I kind of broke myself lol, I'm back up and running but I don't want to push myself that hard anymore been doing to much and its not good for anyone lol

I have a few ideas for it already, just to clarify you want Luna, your character and Celestia getting Married (same drawing)? Or a different one with him getting married to each of them (Two different ones)?

For this one I draw all of it in photoshop, then transferred it into Adobe Illustrator to vector most of it, I started losing my mind at the end of the drawing so Lightning and Pinkie didn't turn out so well, working on a mark 2 now lol

Just both at the same time.

But don't strain your self!

Sleep is good!

Wat?

Do you mind if I use the "Package" first?

Posted Image

*Wink*

is it ok if I "use" the package first?

po5sG.gif

Will start right away ^_^

Sleep is good!

*Wink*

• Brohoof 1

Sleep is good!

*Wink*

I still dont Understand! :o

Riley was here

I'm going to drown you....

I'm going to drown you like a sack of dumb puppies...

[Hint: I wil R.A.P.E. HER]

Oh god... Why?.... :(

Riley was here