Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The hotel of love and tolerance

Minty_The_Sweet

Zen opened up a portal and dangled out of it upside down in the elevator, greeting Frannis with a  cheerful "Hello!" and a smile, as per usual. " Would you like to use one of my portals?" she asked. She still wasn't sure she should trust a Changeling but she was willing to give Frannis the benefit of the doubt.

• Brohoof 1

Lash watched as Zen left him quite abruptly into a portal that she had opened.

He thought for a moment.

'No other pony is in here maybe I can let myself relax a bit?' He was about to let this familiar Pegasus form go for a little bit, then he realized he really shouldn't right now. The pony he had just met seemed spontaneous to enter and leave.

'Just tough through it.' Lash thought. He didn't want to glitch back into a changeling at such a time. He'd just have to wait until he was in his room.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Zen popped back into the room in front of Back Lash, "Sorry about that. I felt one of my friends was searching for me. So, where were we?" Zen asked as her eyes flashed green yet again,always a sign of a Changeling. Zen always made sure to stay on the good side of every Changeling.

Edited by asdfmovienerd39
  • Brohoof 1

"You haven't a worry, we weren't anywhere specific in a conversation- also taking in the fact that we just met."

The elevator doors slid open just then. Lash turned to Zen

"I must get to my room, my luggage is unsightly." He tapped his bag lightly with his wing. Stepping out of the doors, he nodded his head apologetically.

"Now then, you mentioned your friends were looking for you." He smiled softly.

• Brohoof 1

"Ah, yes. I believe they were." Zen repeated. "So does this mean you want to end the conversation? I could help with your luggage if you'd like. That's the whole reason the Monastery sent me on my quest around Equestria." she smiled softly. Her eyes were flashing green like crazy.

• Brohoof 1

Lash had a high tolerance, but he'd already been in this form for so long it felt like he could burst any moment.

"I wouldn't want this conversation to end, it's nice." His appearance calm and collected. "My luggage is very light as you can see so I wouldn't need help with that. Although, thank you for the offer." He smiled with gratitude. "Though, If you would like to help me, I might need to locate my room."

• Brohoof 1

"Alright then! I will help you with that as best that I can!" Zen grinned. smacking herself in the head to stop her eyes from flashing. "Apologies if my eyes act weird. They're this way whenever I encounter a Changeling. It often enough leads to either other ponies thinking I'm a Changeling or a Changeling themselves thinking I'm a Changeling." Zen frowned lightly.

• Brohoof 1

Lash had noticed the eyes flashing, but he didn't think much of it. Lash shot a toothy grin.

'Then that means...' He closed his eyes, 'That doesn't necessarily mean...' He was feeling a little conflicted.

"Ah, I only thought how intriguing your eyes were- not weird." Play it off. "Now, my room number was 432." 

'Who I am, not only a changeling but who I was before. No pony can know.' His Pegasus form not only a way for him to start over, but also his disguise.

• Brohoof 1

"I assure you that I do not know the Changeling personally I just know there's a Changeling around here. And since you are the only one here right now that means its probably you." Zen reasoned as she navigated through the halls, searching for Lash's room. "No worries, though. I am a very forgiving pony and am typically not one to hold grudges."

• Brohoof 1

Lash arrived to his room with the help of Zen. He opened the door and turned to the mare next to him.

"I see your being a Monk is a big part of you. I guess that if you decided to become one, you would be." His soft smile turned into a dark and forgotten beam. His aura blatantly screamed sadness, "I apologize to leave you alone in these halls, but I prefer my privacy." He returned to his original composure, "As you have said, you are a forgiving pony- Let's be friends Zen Sunflower."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Alright, I'd love to be friends with you! And is everythng alright? Your aura...its blue...that means you're sad. What'a wrong?" Zen asked, a concerned and very clearly worried look on her face for her new friend. She always was a very caring pony, almost  to a fault.

Edited by asdfmovienerd39
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Shimmer decided to head back to her room, seeing as she had a few things to attend to. She walked to the elevator, pressed the button, and waited for the door  to open. I haven't really seen anypony yet. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.    She thought.

Edited by thenugget777
  • Brohoof 1

Zen opened up a portal and stood in the elevator because of it, "Hello!" Zen greeted with a smile. "I sure am meeting a lot of friends today huh?" she joked with a slight chuckle before extending her hoof. "Zen Sunflower."  Her hoof and smile never wavered, she was really genuinely happy.

• Brohoof 1

OOC: I think you were talking to me....XD

"Erm, hi. I'm Moon Shimmer, but you can just call me Shimmer." said Shimmer while awkwardly shaking Zen's hand. "You aren't a unicorn though," she noticed. "How'd you teleport? I mean, not even L- I mean nevermind." she nervously backpedaled. 

• Brohoof 1

The mare disappeared once again. Leaving Lash to his thoughts, which he never usually is.

'What a curious pony. She assured me she doesn't know the changeling personally, when I didn't mention it.' He chuckled, then put on a senseless face, 'I never usually let my true aura show, but she reminded me so much of her.'

Lash went deeper into his room, leaving the door open in case the mare came back- he didn't want to be rude. He opened his bag and took out his belongings. Clothes, bits, bottle of cider, and a picture frame- with a closeup photograph of his Pegasus form- smiling.

• Brohoof 1

@thenugget777

"Oh I developed psychic powers. I don't know how but it happened right around the time my village was destroyed..." Zen explained, for once her grin turning into a sad frown. "Anyway! I have to go!" Zen responded as she teleported back into Back Lash's room.

@komi

"Hello there! Sorry I left! I had to greet a new pony!" Zen explained, putting her grin back on.

• Brohoof 1

@asdfmovienerd39

"Huh? Well that was weird...." she said as the sliding doors opened. Oh, here we are, she thought. She headed into her room and then started reviewing the promotion applicants. 

*****

Finally done! she thought. Now I need to report about the success of the hotel. she sighed. this'll be another half hour. Better get to work. And with that, she started writing.

• Brohoof 1

Zen then opened a portal and appeared behind Moon Shimmer again, this time panting. "Oh man, it is exhausting having to keep up with all my new friends. What are you working on?" she asked with a quizzical head tilt and a curious grin on her face. It seemed she was always grinning except when remembering the past.

• Brohoof 1

Shimmer jumped, startled by Zen popping up behind her. "Oh, uh, hi Zen. I'm just writing a report. Have you been teleporting a lot? You probably shouldn't do that, it's bad for your health unless you're a unicorn." she said, changing the subject. Hopefully she doesn't question how I know that..... Shimmer thought.

• Brohoof 1

Ooc: on a phone rn, so I'm very limited with what I can do. -.-

-----

Zen disappeared just as she appeared in front of Lash. He longingly smiled.

'You didn't have powers like that, but you were just as spontaneous.' He looked back to the picture frame, his aura slipped again- this time it was regretful.

A memory flashed across his eyes. A Pegasus waltzing around in a big city, she kept going and seeming never to stop. Then a dark figure appeared out of nowhere. The pony blinked, listened, and laughed a happy laugh. She had welcoming eyes that never faltered, 'If that's the case, I'm only worrying about you.' A continuous, addicting beam, 'Please don't regret this.'

• Brohoof 1

@komi

"Lash...are you...alright...?" Zen said, panting between words. "I...read your aura...it was...regretful. Phew...I've gotta pick one of you to stick with because all this hopping back and forth....it's exhausing. You don't mind if I lay on your couch do you? Oops, too late. Sorry." Zen mumbled as she fell over facefirst onto Back Lash's couch.

• Brohoof 1

@asdfmovienerd39

Lash looked up at Zen who had crashed on the hotel's couch. He gradually faded back into his cheerful, sophisticated-trained- aura.

'The Hotel of Love and Tolerance, love and tolerate?'

"Just regretting not offering you some cider a bit earlier." Smile, "Would you like some?" He wondered if there were any cups in the room somewhere. "Also you've met someone hmm?" He grabbed a pillow from the bed, "What are they like?" He said questioningly while offering the cushion to the mare.

• Brohoof 1

"Cider? Is it the non-alchoholic kind?" Zen asked, still slightly out of breath. "I really am not a fan of alcohol. At all." she deadpanned and sat up into the proper seating position on the couch. "Apologies for coming in here uninvited.  At least I think I wasn't invited. Psychic powers give me terrible memory sometimes. Apologies."

• Brohoof 1

The bottle didn't have any alcohol in it, but he would have said it did if the other pony would rather of had that. A habit of being in favor of the other pony to get closer to them.

"Don't worry, I don't have much interest in those types of things." Lash found glass cups and stuck a corkscrew in the cork and started twisting it off. "I left the door open for you so in general you could say you were invited." Just as he popped off the cork from the bottle, he felt like he was getting to his limit in his form.

• Brohoof 1

"Ah." Zen muttered as she used her psychic powers to lift the bottle and began to drink it. "This is delicious! Did you make it yourself?" Zeb asked, with a curious grin and a spark in her eye. It seemed she had regained all energy she once lost as she effortlessly floated herself off the couch and into the air.

• Brohoof 1