Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello world, im shadow lance

Shadow lance

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Hi every one, i have been a brony since season one and i never thought to make an account, i hope its fun here!!!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a brony by reading some fan fiction, in the beginning i just thought it was a silly show meant for children but i soon found i was wrong

Im a brony and my OC's name is shadow lance, i am learning programming and i currently know animation and design. and will soon be a big youtuber 

• Brohoof 6

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Hi every one, i have been a brony since season one and i never thought to make an account, i hope its fun here!!!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a brony by reading some fan fiction, in the beginning i just thought it was a silly show meant for children but i soon found i was wrong

Im a brony and my OC's name is shadow lance, i am learning programming and i currently know animation and design. and will soon be a big youtuber 

Hiya Shadow Lance =D <3

So what does your OC look like? :grin: <3

• Brohoof 4

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4544434.sig-4544294.sig-4543525.N3zQ

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 4

Hiya Shadow Lance =D <3

So what does your OC look like? :grin: <3

He is a very dark grey Lunar Alicorn from the old alicorn race and was a guard to the old rulers, he is very agile with a lighter frame, his mail and tale seems to fade into the shadows and he has amber eyes. he also has a Cutie mark of a lance that has shadowy whispse protruding from it and can jump threw the shadows, he has inky black hooves and a bit of an angular snout. 

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4544646.sig-4544434.sig-4544294.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

Thanks for the comment, i really appreciate it!

• Brohoof 2

He is a very dark grey Lunar Alicorn from the old alicorn race and was a guard to the old rulers, he is very agile with a lighter frame, his mail and tale seems to fade into the shadows and he has amber eyes. he also has a Cutie mark of a lance that has shadowy whispse protruding from it and can jump threw the shadows, he has inky black hooves and a bit of an angular snout. 

Thanks for the comment, i really appreciate it!

Oooh =D <3

Sounds interesting. Do you have a picture of your OC? I'd love to see it  :bedeyes: <3

• Brohoof 4

Hello there Shadow lance, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.
There is lots of fun things to do and see here so please feel free to trot around and don't be afraid to join in.
I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site 'FAQ' section.
o1aK4jd.png
And if your new to the forum or just need a quick reminder please check out the Community Rules section.

• Brohoof 4

Oooh =D <3

Sounds interesting. Do you have a picture of your OC? I'd love to see it  :bedeyes: <3

Naw, never got to making one, i was thinking of paying some one to do it :love:  other than that when i have the time i might ask my god mother to and after that i will use after affects to create some nice effects, once i get my equipment set up im thinking of making him, by the way it will be the first ever 3D pony not made in gmod that looks real :o

Hello there Shadow lance, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.

There is lots of fun things to do and see here so please feel free to trot around and don't be afraid to join in.

I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site 'FAQ' section.

o1aK4jd.png

And if your new to the forum or just need a quick reminder please check out the Community Rules section.

thanks and i really like your picture!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Naw, never got to making one, i was thinking of paying some one to do it :love:  other than that when i have the time i might ask my god mother to and after that i will use after affects to create some nice effects, once i get my equipment set up im thinking of making him, by the way it will be the first ever 3D pony not made in gmod that looks real :o

thanks and i really like your picture!

Oh yeah =D have you heard of an MLP game called Legends of Equestria? It’s a game where you can create and design your own pony OC. What's even better is that you can get to play and explore Equestria as your own OC (in fact, that's how I got a pic of my pony OC X3) 

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the MLP Forums community! I hope you enjoy your stay here with all of us nice ponies, if you have any questions regarding the MLP Forums then please feel free to send me a PM! I will answer back when available.

-Renzie

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah =D have you heard of an MLP game called Legends of Equestria? It’s a game where you can create and design your own pony OC. What's even better is that you can get to play and explore Equestria as your own OC (in fact, that's how I got a pic of my pony OC X3) 

cool! is it free and multiplayer?

Welcome to the MLP Forums community! I hope you enjoy your stay here with all of us nice ponies, if you have any questions regarding the MLP Forums then please feel free to send me a PM! I will answer back when available.

-Renzie

thank you for welcoming me into your community!

• Brohoof 2

No problem! I'm glad to welcome to ponies into the community. =)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes it is :grin: <3

It's free and multiplayer =D <3

I was wondering, wanna be friends with me?  :kindness: <3

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 3

Hi, and welcome to the awesome MLP Forums! :) I'm sure you'll like it here and make plenty of sweet new friends! :yay: It's amazing to have you here, thanks for joining, and if ever you have any inquiries or would just like to chat with somebody, then feel free to send me a quick PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Yes it is :grin: <3

It's free and multiplayer =D <3

I was wondering, wanna be friends with me?  :kindness: <3

sure, i already added you on the forums! can i get the game on steam, and can my guy be an alicorn?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

sure, i already added you on the forums! can i get the game on steam, and can my guy be an alicorn?

Sadly, no  :adorkable:  you cant be a Alicorn, so it's really a toss up between an earth pony, pegasus or a unicorn. In my opinion, it's best that you're a pegasus as you can to get explore more of equestria. 

Here is a link to show you what you need in order to download the game and the second link is some gameplay of LOE =) <3

Link: 

Link: 

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

is there any adventure? quest?

Umm...as far as I know, the game is still in it's beta form, but from what I've heard, there are some quests that you can do (namely with derpy X3) 

You can go to the Everfree forest and fight timberwolves, diamond dogs and even dragons (they're pretty powerful and do a lot of damage). There is a level system and you can buy dresses/ armour for your pony <3

The pony races have a special quality to them. Earth ponies are able to run faster than Pegasi and Unicorns. Pegasi fan fly anywhere and of course, Unicorns can teleport, which covers a lot more distance than the other two.

I guess the best thing at the moment is that there is a rave party at Sugarcube corner every night, which is AWESOME!!! X3 <3

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 3

Umm...as far as I know, the game is still in it's beta form, but from what I've heard, there are some quests that you can do (namely with derpy X3) 

You can go to the Everfree forest and fight timberwolves, diamond dogs and even dragons (they're pretty powerful and do a lot of damage). There is a level system and you can buy dresses/ armour for your pony <3

The pony races have a special quality to them. Earth ponies are able to run faster than Pegasi and Unicorns. Pegasi fan fly anywhere and of course, Unicorns can teleport, which covers a lot more distance than the other two.

I guess the best thing at the moment is that there is a rave party at Sugarcube corner every night, which is AWESOME!!! X3 <3

do you play it? i would like to play the game with someone

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

do you play it? i would like to play the game with someone

I want to play the game SOO BAD!!!  :wub:  <3

It's looks so darn good and I'd love to play it with you  :catface: <3

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 2

I want to play the game SOO BAD!!!  :wub:  <3

It's looks so darn good and I'd love to play it with you  :catface: <3

than you should get it, does not look liek it takes up that much space

• Brohoof 1

(sighs) I would, but the only problem is that you gotta wait for them to have an open server weekend and I'd love to know when the next one is on ;( <3 

@@Shadow lance, this is a rather useful reply.

• Brohoof 1

(sighs) I would, but the only problem is that you gotta wait for them to have an open server weekend and I'd love to know when the next one is on ;( <3 

@@Shadow lance, this is a rather useful reply.

dang, any idea when thy are going to give out the game?

• Brohoof 1