Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Conventions Beat

SilverSilence

Okay, I go to at least three conventions a year in my area, if you are also in the same beat, what do you think is awesome?

I just saw a ton of MLP at Animeland Wasabi, then some at StarFest, I'm hoping we get some at the Denver Comic Con coming June.

What conventions if any in your area do you go to? I would like to know and alos if you got pics, let's see what we got.

Here are the list of Conventions I'm going to:

Animeland Wasabi 2013

Nan Desu Kan 2012

Denver Comic Con

Mile Hi Con

Now its your turn...so tell, what conventions are going to this year?

I rarely go to any sort of conventions, but I would love to go to a bunch of them. The only problem is that the best ones are in the States, and right now I don't have the chance to go there just for a convention. Hopefully in the future I can attend some of them ^_^.

I found out that the Bronies are going to show at Rocky Mountain Fur Con in Denver so I'm going to be going as that as Firefly...I can't believe the Furs have been so nice to us....then again, I found out there are ton of fans of MLP in the Furs, and not in the bad or pervy way either....YAY

Youmacon 2012 in Detroit, MI.

Everypony, this anime convention is the place to be if you want ponies. It's not BroNYcon, but the sheer amounts of pony that this convention has is astounding. Someone hosted a panel called the Equestrian Embassy and it filled right away (because the room was too small, but still, it filled), and during the panel where we watched PMVs for 2 hours was jam-cram-packed. Plus we also got to watch Sisterhooves Social as a group, so that was fun. x3

In the Artist's Alley, there's tons of pony stuff that you can buy from artists. I bought bookmarks of each of the mane 6 from someone in the Artist's Alley and I love them. There were buttons drawings and other fun pony stuff. Next year we may even have plushies for sale. And maybe next year the Dealer's Room will have pony merchandise too. :3

Everypony. If you live anywhere near Detroit, and you want a pony convention experience, go to Youmacon. You will have a blast.