Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Next Legends

AmethystDawn

Indicus let out a snarl after blocking the attack with a shield spell causing him to be pushed back a couple inches instead of being thrown back. Indicus immediately gave chase his armor seemingly vanished into thin air giving him a slight boost in speed

• Brohoof 1

@@Shadow Dancer, @@silvermoon15000, @@MistaShifta, @@Choros Isorropai,

Amethyst tried to block the spell too as she jumped out of the way, but she hadn't expected the cloaked figure to attack and the blast grazed her hoof. With a grunt, she skidded a little as she landed from the jump, before regaining balance and running after Indicus to pursue the thief.

Meanwhile, the thief bolted down the hallway, focusing on making it up to the tower, he made a sharp turn up some stairs and into a narrower passageway with walls and a ceiling made of glass. The thief growled angrily at his mistake when he realized that this pathway would take them right above the main ballroom, where everyone below could see the chase.

Silvermoon grunted and chased after the pony not caring who saw. He could feel his blood pounding in his ears as he chased the pony to the ball room. "I'm not letting another one get away," he cried out as he jumped towards the pony before hitting the ground. "No," he said quietly.

• Brohoof 1

following the guards inside the galla, choros started to look around to see what was going on. entering the ball room, he began to scan the room of worried ponies... seeing the catering service reminded him that he had not eaten sence his arival...."just a quick snack..."

he said trotting up to the table... the delights of the table filled his eyes, and as he stuffed himself, he kept a wary eye about the room...

• Brohoof 1

@@Choros Isorropai,@@silvermoon15000, @@Shadow Dancer, @@MistaShifta,

"Silver!" Amethyst shouted, immediately whipping around and running back to Silver where he fell. "What happened? Are you okay?"

At that moment, the cloaked pony shot another beam at the four of his pursuers. When the beams were shot at Amethyst and Silver, she put up a shield, bouncing two if the beams away from them and through the glass walls. Shattered glass rained down below onto the table filled with food below.

The thief momentarily dropped the item he was carrying, which was clearly an ancient crystal with mysterious writing on it. He hurriedly grabbed it again, before bolting off and into another hallway.

• Brohoof 1

Indicus dodged one of the beams sent their way keeping his momentum. Indicus followed the thief down the hall he ran into. Then he decided to fight back not caring about injuries the thief received, and sent several beams of magic towards the thief his black ink like magic shooting towards their target and unlike the thief's beams, Indicus's were made to maim if not out right kill a target.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

the raining glass startled choros, jumping back and looking to see where it was coming from... hearing voices, he looked for a way to get up there, and fast!

"...i think that will do..." seeing an oportunity, he began to leap from table top to tapestry, scailing it poorly, but eventualy reaching the broken window.... "that was harder than i thought.... i realy need to get use to this new body..." muttering to himself as he climbs in...

Silvermoon pushed himself up, "I jumped for him, I don't know why...but I did," he said through gritted teeth. He gave Amethyst a confident smile, "I'm alright, just a few bruises," his smile wavered a little, he jumped because that is what he did the last time and actually tackled the pony but it was after what he had done before. Silver let a tear through, "no way I'm catching up to him now, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get some fresh air." He said heading for the balcony. He didn't want to stop chasing the pony, but he wouldn't be able to right now. He shivered as he stood outside the memories flooding through his head. The moon's rays landed upon him and he felt his bruises and cut fade away.

Having been hit twice now, and struggling to keeping up with the others, Bill found himself falling behind. Of course, this was to be expected when you have to carry your own scorched leg. Naturally though, Bill soldiered on. He, being dead, couldn't actually feel pain, though he thought this was a part of his being a magic horse. He just had to pull himself together, so to speak, or else he would have a hard time getting around later. Bill hobbled down the hallway in pursuit of the shady character.

as the other ponies ran down the corridor, choros dusted himself off slighly. muttering under his breath.

"never is a normal day for me, is it....sigh."

going off at full speed, he thought to himself that it should only take a cupple minutes or so to meet up with the others...

@@Choros Isorropai,@@MistaShifta, @@silvermoon15000, @@Shadow Dancer,  

As Indicus bolted off, she found herself standing next to where Silver had fallen. As he started to walk off, she continued to stand there, shaking and trying to calm herself from what happened. After a moment, her mind was clear enough to take in what was happening, and figure out what to do next.  Knowing she wouldn’t be able to catch up to the others either, she followed Silver out to the balcony, and looked up at the sky. “A-A-Are you o-okay?” she asked him after a moment. She was concerned for him, and bit her lip nervously. She also worried about Indicus and Bill, and thought to herself, There must be something we can do!

Meanwhile, while the beams Indicus shot at the cloaked pony missed, one hit squarely in the back leg. Wheeling around, the thief fought against the agony and shot several beams back, this time in an attempt to stun his pursuer.

It would not take long for Bill or Choros to catch up to the others, as the thief was only a short distance away. As the two other pursuers came into sight, the cloaked figure shot to more stun beams at them and ran off again towards the tower, though now with a very pronounced limp.

The scene could be seen the short distance away that Silver and Amethyst were. After a moment, Amethyst spotted the action and exclaimed, “L-Look! There th-they are!” Thinking quickly, she judged the distance to the fight, She asked Silver nervously, “D-D-Do you th-think we can t-t-teleport o-over to th-there?”

Indicus was able to ward himself from most of the beams one did manage to hit him because it was a couple of seconds behind the rest. Indicus took the hit to his chest bearing through the pain it caused it would have done more damage if he had not been focused on getting away. Indicus was not gaining much ground but lost very little as well, he just needed to tire the thief out and with the injury it would be that much easier.

• Brohoof 1

all of a sudden, choros says "OH SHI........" and falls flat on his face, next to bill.... groaning and geting back up, proclaiming "Atenda vlata galapu es clouta de fumba!"

after he gets up he notices bill, and stares for a bit...."...oh ya,..." snaping too and remembering the goal, choros began to run again, this time takeing care not to trip again...

• Brohoof 1

Bill took the brunt of the bolts, losing two of his ribs and the other fore-leg. Despite this, he attempted to push himself forward with his hind legs, his face grating against his other bones as he advanced, looking almost like a deranged steam train.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Shadow Dancer@@MistaShifta,@@Choros Isorropai@@silvermoon15000,

Amethyst didn't wait for a response from Silver. Breathing deeply, she teleported over to the battle scene. It was much farther than she was used to teleporting, but she made it safely over and rejoined the chase. She took off into a gallop, soon catching up to the others.

By now, the thief had almost made it to the tower, and was starting to pick up speed again. Gritting his teeth, he stopped momentarily to fire another few shots at each of his pursuers, before starting up the stairs that would take him to where he needed to be to escape. He did not look back to see if his pursuers were hit my his beams, instead just focusing on making it up the tower.

Edited by AmethystDawn

choros sees the beam heading tward him, grinning..."its about time, lets see what happends...."

jumping up, so the beam hits him square in the chest, choros goes flying back from the impact.

flung to the floor, daizzed. "*cough*... ok, so "pain" is a factor...." examing himself quickly, singed coat, and a not so nice looking wound.

grinning wildly "... ha ha ha, this IS gonna be fun here!"

once again in persuit of the thief, now with a new viggor...

• Brohoof 1

Silver turned to the mare, "I'm fine, it's just...I lost somepony before all of this, because I couldn't stop the pony who caused it," he sighed, "but it's in the past now come on we gotta a bad guy to stop," he said with a confident smile. "We can teleport," he said..."I can anyways...I don't know about you," he added not meaning any offense. He followed the mare with his own teleportation as she proved him wrong.

Edited by silvermoon15000
  • Brohoof 1

Indicus dodged the beams and finally decided enough was enough, with a snarl his eyes glowed the ink black of his magic, and his speed increased making it now a simple matter of catching up and pouncing the stallion.He had to admit the thief was good at running if a horrible at being discreet.

• Brohoof 1

Having been hit once more, Bill was now a ribcage on the ground. He was still determined to show his strength though. Bill released a high, raspy scream, summoning a baguette treadmill in front of him, as to "keep on rolling". He was to catch this fiend, not because he was spooky, but because he wanted to prove his worth to the other magic horses.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Choros Isorropai,@@MistaShifta, @@silvermoon15000, @@Shadow Dancer,  

Amethyst gave Silver a sympathetic look, before she was hit squarely in the shoulder and the leg, and fell to the ground. Panting, she lied there for a moment to catch he breath before scrambling to her feet a moment later and half galloping, half limping, after the others.

The thief kept running, doing his best to stay ahead of the pursuers which were gaining on him due to his injuries. He finally made it to the top of the tower and looked down at the ground. With a grunt, he opened a portal in the ground below and, without any warning, jumped off the edge of the 80 foot tower. He didn't look back up, and as soon as he fell through the portal, it closed behind him.

Edited by AmethystDawn
  • Brohoof 1

Silvermoon jumped to Amethyst's side just as the pony disappeared, he helped her up and looked her up and down, "you'll be ok just a couple scratches and bruises," he said casting a healing spell. "Alright you are good, I'm going to check on the others ok," he started to trot off.

• Brohoof 1

Bill continued rolling on his baguette train, until he was stopped by a force so evil it stole his breath, stairs. He raised his head, trying not to push any of his bones off of the bread sticks.

"Hey! Magic horses! Need help!"

Of course, this wasn't the first time it had happened, there had been multiple cases in which he had been forced to wait years for his bones to turn back up near him, but of all times to lose a limb, let alone all of them this really wasn't it. Keeping this in mind, Bill began to push the bones on the edge of the baguettes back towards them as he waited for someone to help out.

• Brohoof 1

seeing the thief jump, choros slowed to a stop... hearing bills pleas, he goes to get all of his...parts...

choros thought to himself, *i know ive seen many a strange things in my time, but this is the first time i have had to literaly help put some one back together...* choros laughs to himself, and after returning the "parts" of bill, to bill, he asks "any parts i missed?" looking generaly concerned.

• Brohoof 1

Bill looked up at him.

"No, should be fine, just need to have myself together for a bit. Do you have saddle bag you could put me in or...?"

Bill didn't question the sudden arrival of the newcomer, right now, he was quite literally in pieces, and would accept any help he could get, but he had to admit... this guy seemed a bit...off.

"sorry, im "new" here and so dont have, well anything!'

noticing bills unease, choros looked himself over. his wound was painful, but not bad... his brown fur was singed, and a bit of his gray mane was missing, but other than that he was fine.   "you don't have to worry about the wound its fine... by the way my name Is Choros Isorropai, what is your name?" green eyes looked at bill, anticipating an answer.

• Brohoof 1