Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Next Legends

AmethystDawn

@silvermoon15000@MistaShifta

Amethyst had been so focused on the cloaked pony that she had hadn't noticed when Silver had entered the balcony. After a small jump of surprise, she realized it was just the dark blue unicorn, and said "O-Oh, hi S-Silver. This is B-Bill Statue, a sk-skeletal u-unicorn." As she introduced the two of them, she continued to wonder about the cloaked pony that had slipped through the ballroom. Biting her lip, a moment later she hesitantly asked, "S-S-Sorry, I'm n-not t-trying to b-be rude, but d-d-did you t-two notice that c-cloaked pony h-had walked i-into a closed o-off area?"

Bill turned towards Amethyst, his paper bag mask crinkling.

"Must say, pretty suspiscious. It like evil villain for book."

Bill looked towards the blue unicorn.

"Oh yes, cheers, am Bill Statue. Am best magic horse."

Bill grabbed the baguette from earlier, placing it under his nose, as a kind of proof that he was whom he said he was.

• Brohoof 1

@@MistaShifta,@@silvermoon15000, @@Shadow Dancer,  

Amethyst nodded, and began to think to herself as Bill and Silver talked. Bill is right, there's just something off about that pony... Amethyst didn't know what to do, as there was no proof that this pony was some sort of villain, rather than that he had gone down the hallway that was supposed to be closed off. Perhaps that's the pony that was sneaking around in the bushes earlier too... She wondered what to do, before turning to Silver and Bill and saying, "I-I-I'll be r-right back..." With that, she trotted off towards the corner where the cloaked figure had disappeared. She gulped nervously and skirted the crowds, before finally making it to the velvet rope with the 'no entry' sign. She couldn't see anything, but just when she was about to turn back, she heard something. Is that... Snoring? she asked silently. Sure enough, even over the noise of the crowd behind her, she was just close enough to the hall to hear the faint but unmistakable sound of snoring. "Okay, that's weird..." she said quietly to herself. Not knowing whether or not to enter the hall, she turned back and anxiously walked back to the balcony.

@@AmethystDawn

Indicus saw the mare from earlier go towards where the hooded pony headed a restricted area if memory served, then turn around. His curiosity about the unknown pony and his own boredom took over and he walked over to the mare making sure he was approaching her from where she could see him. "Ma'am if you want through the restricted zone I could take you through there, most guards know me and won't pay us any mind."

Edited by Shadow Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

@@Shadow Dancer,

Amethyst turned towards him, grateful that he had been so curious to make sure she had seen him coming. "R-R-Really? Y-You'd do that?" But her small, shy smile, turned into a nervous frown. "I-Its just, there was a suspicious looking pony in a black that went into there, and he looked like he might be the pony I saw earlier sneaking around some bushes below the castle... There were snoring sounds coming from the hallway, and I just wanted to know if everything was okay..." She trailed off. "I'm sorry, I know there's no proof that the cloaked pony was some sort of criminal, but I just can't help but worry..."

"Yes I'll do it besides the cloaked pony struck my attention as well, and I really am tired of being pestered by gold-diggers and reputation seekers in the nobility I can only politely tell them to fuck off for so long before it gets tiring. Anyway follow me ma'am and we should not be bothered on the way there. If we get in a hostile encounter stay back and let me take care of it." Indicus replied with a small grin.

• Brohoof 1

@SilverMoon

Bill turned to the unicorn next to him, not really knowing what to say. He knew he spoke good English, but meaningless chat had never been his forte. Regardless, he decided to give it a shot.

"So...you do magic horse things? You are good at the spells?"

He asked, hoping to break the ice.

• Brohoof 2

"Oh...um yeah, I can summon things and such it's nothing big but I try my best." He said looking at the pony, "what about you what can you do," Silvermoon asked, with a smile, "what are you good at in other words," he added just in case the pony didn't get it the first time.

"Yes I'll do it besides the cloaked pony struck my attention as well, and I really am tired of being pestered by gold-diggers and reputation seekers in the nobility I can only politely tell them to fuck off for so long before it gets tiring. Anyway follow me ma'am and we should not be bothered on the way there. If we get in a hostile encounter stay back and let me take care of it." Indicus replied with a small grin.

"Th-Thank you s-s-so much s-sir," she said with a grateful smile. "I r-really ap-appreciate it." She then asked politely, "I-Is it o-okay if I g-go tell t-t-two other ponies I h-had b-been talking to, B-Bill and Silver, th-that I am g-g-going to b-be gone for a l-little while? It w-w-will only t-t-take a s-second."

• Brohoof 1

"Th-Thank you s-s-so much s-sir," she said with a grateful smile. "I r-really ap-appreciate it." She then asked politely, "I-Is it o-okay if I g-go tell t-t-two other ponies I h-had b-been talking to, B-Bill and Silver, th-that I am g-g-going to b-be gone for a l-little while? It w-w-will only t-t-take a s-second."

Indicus smiled, "It's fine take whatever time you need ma'am." Indicus paused for a moment before realizing something, "It seems I failed to introduce myself ma'am, well names Indicus nice to meet you." Indicus seemed not to notice the mares nervous stuttering or at least did not make any mention of it. "Anyway I'll be here when your ready."

• Brohoof 1

@@Shadow Dancer,@@silvermoon15000, @@MistaShifta,  

Amethyst smiled gratefully at Indicus. "Th-Th-Thank you so m-much, I will b-b-be right back." With that, she quickly trotted back out to the balcony, trying to ignore the massive throng of ponies in the ballroom. When she got back outside, she immediately saw Bill and Silver. "H-H-Hi... I'm b-back, b-but not for l-long. I-If i-its okay w-with you t-two, I-I'm going to b-be gone f-for a l-little bit." Lowering her voice so that only Bill and Silver could hear her, she said, "A k-kind pony n-named Indicus o-offered to t-take m-me down the hallway wh-where that s-suspicious figure d-disappeared. P-Please don't t-tell anypony, I h-h-have a bad f-feeling about that cloaked p-p-pony, and if a-anything h-h-happens, i-it would b-be good if nopony g-got p-panicked..." Personally, she was really anxious about following the cloaked figure, but she had a feeling that it was important to know what he was up to.

Silvermoon looked at the mare. He hadn't been in the mood to hunt down a bad guy when he first saw him, but it was still dangerous, "might as well come along right, I saw him earlier. And for all we know it's Tirek all over again, so it coukd take more than 2 ponies, so I will come along, don't try to convince me to not go...I'm going regardless of what you think." He said giving the mare a serious look. "Changelings are a pain in the Everfree but it's easy to handle this may be fun anyways," he gave her a grin.

• Brohoof 1

Bill puffed out his non-existent chest.

"No worries!Have defeated many monsters! Even spiders quiver in fear at the sight of Bill! Shall come to protect you 3!"

In all honesty, Bill couldn't remember if he'd done anything noteworthy, but regardless, these guys seemed pretty cool, and might help Bill in his quest to become a better magic horse... which he definitely was.

"Yeah I'm sure, and this Indicus pony will let me through like it or not, now what are we waiting for," he said pointing towards the door, "lead the way," he was persistent...a bad guy was a bad guy, if a guard tried to stop him he would sneak in. He didn't care what the guards thought, most of them couldn't fight anyways. He started towards the door, holding it open for the mare and pony.

Indicus watched as the mare gathered her friends and they followed her, with a shake of his head and a sigh he led them through the door the guards paying no mind to their group he just hoped that these ponies could fight if it came to it. Then there was the even less likely case of could they kill. As he lead the group as sword could suddenly be seen hanging from his side and midnight blue armor with a few markings of a red moon distinguishing him from the normal night guard suddenly appeared on his body covering him completely, any gaps covered with chain mail and cloth. Even with the armor he made no noise and did not slow. \

"Keep behind me and do not stray to far I will not be stopping unless I suspect this cloaked ponies location." Indicus's voice was absent of the casual demeanor it first held and now as more firm and commanding.

"Let me help you with that," Silvermoon said summoning a little rabbit, it looked like a 3D constellation, but it wasn't glowing. He leaned down and whispered something into the rabbit's ear before saying go. He watched it hop from one area to the next, peeking into rooms until it got to the third room. It stopped turned it's head and flopped it's ears up and down before fading. "He's in the 3rd room, but he's looking at an item. So this is our chance." Silvermoon said staring blankly before blinking and turning his head with a smirk. "Oh the wonders of summoning magic,"

• Brohoof 1

Bill summoned a stale baguette by his side, standing on his hind legs, holding the baguette like a sword.

"No worries! Will catch him!"

Bill ran towards the door Silver had gestured to, kicking it down, a la GI Joe.

Bill couldn't care less if this was a bad idea, Silver could make rats, and the spooky bloke could make swords, it was time for Bill to prove himself.

• Brohoof 2

Indicus sighed at the skeletal "pony's" antics and follows keeping his sword at the ready and hoping that the cloaked pony would not just run before they could at least ask what they were here for. "A skeleton summoning stale baguette's a summoner, and a assassin walk into a room. One hell of a set up for some bad joke." Indicus mutters to himself before entering the room. 

• Brohoof 1

There didn't appear to be any guards in the hallway, which was suspicious, but Amethyst could still hear the snoring sounds as they continued walking. As she followed Indicus, she suddenly tripped and fell to the floor. "What the heck?" she said, looking around, but there wasn't anything there... Or so it seemed. As she got up, she felt what was unmistakably... "An invisible hoof?" Furrowing her brow, she felt what the hoof was attached to, which was clearly a sleeping guard. "That's odd..." she said, hurrying after the others. "There was what seemed to be a guard asleep on the floor, but he had an invisibility spell on him..." she told the others quickly.

As they entered the room though, which was filled with a collection of incredibly rare paintings, what none of the four had known was that the thief was right there with them., He had just come out of a hidden passageway leading to a secret collection of ancient and top secret items, carrying with him the object he had been after. He had cast the invisibility spell on himself, and was sneaking towards the doorway... But the spell would wear off in just a moment.

walking up to the main entrance, an earth pony trots up cheerfuly...

"Hi, im here to join the galla?"

guard "Do you have a pass?"

"oh, um...no... i lost it" as he glances around at himself...

"then you can not enter the galla, invited guests only!"

the earth pony procedes to explain himself to the guard, as the guard ignores him...

• Brohoof 1

Now knowing the pony in question was a unicorn skilled in invisibility and most likely alteration as a whole Indicus paid even closer attention to their surroundings now in the room Indicus scanned the area with his eyes and ears trying to detect any noise or shimmer that would give the pony away. No invisibility spell was perfect near perfect yes but if one looked hard enough they could see the light bending oddly in an area. 

Indicus for a moment saw distorted light nearby and kept on his guard even when his eyes lost track of the pony, "We're not alone." Indicus whispered.

• Brohoof 1

"Ha! You can not fool Bill!"

Bill could see everyone was stumped, now was the time to take action with his next level puzzle solving skills.

Bill put the baguette out in front of him, and began to spin in circles until he hit the invisible invader.

Heck, am clever, Bill thought to himself, as he spun aimlessly through the room.

• Brohoof 1

Silvermoon shook his head as he watched bill spin, "block every exit," he said jumping in front of the door and using a shielding spell, "he can't leave if he is trapped," he sat there waiting for something to happen. He felt shivers down his spine as some memories returned to his head.

• Brohoof 1

@@Shadow Dancer,@@silvermoon15000, @@MistaShifta,

Amethyst nodded and started to block another door, when there was the sound of the baguette hitting something, and then the rapid sound of hoofsteps. Just as she turned, the invisibility spell wore off and the cloaked figure could be seen running out the last open exit. He sent a powerful blast of magic at each of them, before racing off down the hallway.

@@Choros Isorropai,

At the moment that the blast went off, sirens went on and the royal guard at the gate of the castle all rushed in to secure the ballroom, leaving Choros alone at the gate.