Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Legends of Equestria

Evil Pink One

Hi @StrawberryMilk Simp (Great display name BTW). Since this thread is discussing a game, I think it would be better suited to Media Discussion. I shall move it there now. :)

I did play a bit of Legends of Equestria around early 2022. I had a lot of fun with it and would love to get back into the game. Love the soundtrack as well.

I played it back in 2016. Had a lot of fun flying around and exploring, but very few other players, none of whom wanted to interact. I found myself at a point where I couldn't really progress, and there were decorative items you could purchase in-game, but it took forever to earn enough for anything.

(edited)

@SharpWit @Cash In well 

Me and @Windy Breeze are playing it plus ive invited @Silky The Smoll @ jesse terrence(which is dead here i guess) and @Props Valroa. So im expecting a lot of everyone we know might pop in.

@Blitz Boom @Samurai Equine @Emerald Heart you should try it too!

Plus theres a mobile version out as well!

Type in on android : "LOE" do not type the full name of the game.

Edited by StrawberryMilk Simp

45 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

@SharpWit @Cash In well 

Me and @Windy Breeze are playing it plus ive invited @Silky The Smoll @ jesse terrence(which is dead here i guess) and @Props Valroa. So im expecting a lot of everyone we know might pop in.

@Blitz Boom @Samurai Equine @Emerald Heart you should try it too!

Plus theres a mobile version out as well!

Type in on android : "LOE" do not type the full name of the game.

I am pretty sure I have an account already. Just haven't played in years.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

I am pretty sure I have an account already. Just haven't played in years.

Carry me sempai!

35 minutes ago, Sparkliersparks said:

I'll try it out

I've been looking for a new game to play for a while now

ever since i quit genshin

Im just happy its on mobile. Plus the cuteness and jankiness of the game makes it unikkkuee:crackle:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Nitobit said:

I remember wanting to play it some time ago. Seems fun. I may try it out. Can you play as a bat pony?:squee:

Yes.... Just make yer wings black i guess? There are bat pony guards roaming around.

6 hours ago, Nitobit said:

I remember wanting to play it some time ago. Seems fun. I may try it out. Can you play as a bat pony?:squee:

Yes indeed! But I'm not sure if the cosmetics are available at the moment in-game. But you can get I think it's bat-pony wings and teeth.

• Brohoof 2

I played it a long time ago. I remember being there during it's OAR (open access release), that was fun. I played for a long time, but it's been ages since I last played it. Just lost interest. I'm not sure if I'll go back and play it again anytime soon, but it was fun either way.

Man, kinda nostalgic when I think about it. I played it back in the open beta.. or alpha release-- or whatever it was called. The servers were opened for a limited time and I played 'till they closed them.

I was spending most of the time in Sugarcube Corner -- or rather, Sugarcane Corner, if I remember correctly (copyright evasion increased to 100).

2016-08-01 05-09-54-5016.png
Party at Sugarcane Corner not long before the LoE servers were closed - Year 2016
I'm the violet~pink pony with yellow mane on the table, left to Pinkie Pie.

I recall, that the actual gameplay (notably combat) was rather bad - insanely poorly balanced, and bugged, which was disappointing. This is why most of players were just RPing mainly around Ponyville and SCC in particular - basically Pony Town (that I have never played yet) but in 3D.

The maps though, were gorgeous. Exploring Equestria was definitely the best part of the game. Kinda a shame all the streets were empty and it all looked like ghost places, some NPC's walking around would make a big difference.

I'm curious - it's been yeeeeeears now, what has changed? :P