Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Legends of Equestria

Evil Pink One

On 2023-08-19 at 9:26 PM, Rikifive said:

Man, kinda nostalgic when I think about it. I played it back in the open beta.. or alpha release-- or whatever it was called. The servers were opened for a limited time and I played 'till they closed them.

I was spending most of the time in Sugarcube Corner -- or rather, Sugarcane Corner, if I remember correctly (copyright evasion increased to 100).

2016-08-01 05-09-54-5016.png
Party at Sugarcane Corner not long before the LoE servers were closed - Year 2016
I'm the violet~pink pony with yellow mane on the table, left to Pinkie Pie.

I recall, that the actual gameplay (notably combat) was rather bad - insanely poorly balanced, and bugged, which was disappointing. This is why most of players were just RPing mainly around Ponyville and SCC in particular - basically Pony Town (that I have never played yet) but in 3D.

The maps though, were gorgeous. Exploring Equestria was definitely the best part of the game. Kinda a shame all the streets were empty and it all looked like ghost places, some NPC's walking around would make a big difference.

I'm curious - it's been yeeeeeears now, what has changed? :P 

Guards would approach you and wave.

• 7 months later...

2024-04-0721-51-03-7775.thumb.png.e321a992769eb51f667034fe5e6798ba.png

I discovered this game not long ago, and I love it (between lv15-20 in all talents)!:wub:

But it can be a little boring playing solo after a while. :worry:

Are there anypony who want to play?

header.png