Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Choose Your Legends

WildChildMirai

Friend on Discord wanted me to spread the message along about Fire Emblem Choose Your Legends so I thought i'd post it here (My own comments in parathesis) 

"My favorite character Priscilla from Fire Emblem 7 usually gets less and less votes per year and this year I fear it's going to be no different. (For context, imagine if there was a contest for favorite pony, and your favorite was one that WASN'T the Mane Six, it would be hard enough to get votes for them already)

However I still wanna try to get some votes for her since not only is she one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters, she is probably one of the best units in the series in her original game.  (Tier lists do match up thanks to her being Calvary healer, rescuing units is easy with her, Canto, and turns into a very powerful Valkyrie on promotion)

I wanna try to at least try to get her votes, so if you can help please do so.

1: You need a Nintendo account
2: Go to [link] https:// vote6.campaigns.fire -emblem-heroes.com/ en-US and go under Blazing Sword
3: Vote for Priscilla
4: Spread the message along"

(I'm mainly helping cause my favorite unit from FE4 aint getting votes anyways, so I might as well help a friend out)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Sorry bro, but Fjorm, Laegjarn, and Rhea are the ladies with my vote this year 

Fair enough, but it feels ridiculous that the non main characters dont have a chance to get votes at all as time goes on.

Heck the only rounds that had non main characters win was the recent year.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, WildChildMirai said:

Fair enough, but it feels ridiculous that the non main characters dont have a chance to get votes at all as time goes on.

Heck the only rounds that had non main characters win was the recent year.

An unfortunate result for having such a huge cast of characters, but still having clear protagonists. That’s why I got mad with CYL3 for the two holders of the first place for females :dry:

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

An unfortunate result for having such a huge cast of characters, but still having clear protagonists. That’s why I got mad with CYL3 for the two holders of the first place for females :dry:

Maybe if we can get enough people we can have another Gatekeeper upset, however it probably was cause of the fact that Three Houses was the newest game (Admittedly I enjoyed Fates and Awakening more)

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, WildChildMirai said:

Maybe if we can get enough people we can have another Gatekeeper upset, however it probably was cause of the fact that Three Houses was the newest game (Admittedly I enjoyed Fates and Awakening more)

Yeah, if there’s another gatekeeper during midterms, I’m voting for that guy. In the meantime, I’ll stick with those three ladies 

• Brohoof 1

Well, like every other year, I was planning on voting for Corrin (female) because she's my favourite FE character. :please: But to be honest, I actually don't have a well-justified reason for that – I never played Fates (nor any other game in the FE series, besides Heroes). She's my favourite non-DLC FE fighter in Smash, and I guess there's something in her design that appeals to me more than her male counterpart. :P

But the fact that (generally) non-mains don't get much attention is something I understand (since my favourite pony is also a non-main). Perhaps I can throw in a few Priscilla votes for ya! ;)

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked
On 2022-01-21 at 6:05 PM, RaraLover said:

Well, like every other year, I was planning on voting for Corrin (female) because she's my favourite FE character. :please: But to be honest, I actually don't have a well-justified reason for that – I never played Fates (nor any other game in the FE series, besides Heroes). She's my favourite non-DLC FE fighter in Smash, and I guess there's something in her design that appeals to me more than her male counterpart. :P

But the fact that (generally) non-mains don't get much attention is something I understand (since my favourite pony is also a non-main). Perhaps I can throw in a few Priscilla votes for ya! ;)

My friend is going to be very appreciative of you then.
I can imagine he'll be very ecstatic.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, WildChildMirai said:

ADULT TIKI IS IN THE LEAD!!Image

Wait, WHAT? DIVINE DRAGON WAIFU? Well well, what a pleasant surprise. I recall her younger self being higher, but getting increasingly less support. FByleth being second is also welcomed. Still, I’m not a fan of Corring nor Azula. First, Fates is my least favorite game in the franchise. Too much weeb wish fulfillment. Second, I kinda dislike the personality of: “be barefoot”. Really, what’s up with they being always barefoot anyway? Other barefooters by default use footwear occasionally :scoots:.

anyway, I think Divine Dragon Waifu has good odds on remaining first, so I’ll support Byleth. I wouldn’t mind Silly Bernie taking a spot tho :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Wait, WHAT? DIVINE DRAGON WAIFU? Well well, what a pleasant surprise. I recall her younger self being higher, but getting increasingly less support. FByleth being second is also welcomed. Still, I’m not a fan of Corring nor Azula. First, Fates is my least favorite game in the franchise. Too much weeb wish fulfillment. Second, I kinda dislike the personality of: “be barefoot”. Really, what’s up with they being always barefoot anyway? Other barefooters by default use footwear occasionally :scoots:.

anyway, I think Divine Dragon Waifu has good odds on remaining first, so I’ll support Byleth. I wouldn’t mind Silly Bernie taking a spot tho :mlp_icwudt:

I'd heavily disagree on Fates being a bad game, i'd argue that Shadows of Valentia was WAY WORSE, plus Three Houses has gotten to be a little less fun for me so I'd kind of say Fates was my favorite still.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, WildChildMirai said:

I'd heavily disagree on Fates being a bad game, i'd argue that Shadows of Valentia was WAY WORSE, plus Three Houses has gotten to be a little less fun for me so I'd kind of say Fates was my favorite still.

Can’t say myself as I haven’t played it. Had a copy, but lost it before I could play it. Still, too much weeb fan service killed my enthusiasm for it

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Can’t say myself as I haven’t played it. Had a copy, but lost it before I could play it. Still, too much weeb fan service killed my enthusiasm for it

Ehhh I mainly ignore the fanservice and I still have fun with it.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-01-25 at 12:02 PM, WildChildMirai said:

@RaraLoverI've noticed you are liking every post here lol

It's just something I tend to do around here. :P Well actually, I mostly dwell in the world of status updates and give reactions there. But on occasion, I don't mind doing such things with posts as well. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, RaraLover said:

It's just something I tend to do around here. :P Well actually, I mostly dwell in the world of status updates and give reactions there. But on occasion, I don't mind doing such things with posts as well. :kindness:

Fair enough, im just trying to help a friend get votes for their favorite character in CYL 6

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-01-27 at 12:48 AM, WildChildMirai said:

Fair enough, im just trying to help a friend get votes for their favorite character in CYL 6

I think that's very considerate of you! :kindness: I tried to put in a few Priscilla votes myself to help, but I doubt it will make much of a difference since I could only put so few votes in (while still also voting for female Corrin :-P). I also missed a couple of days of voting, which didn't help either. :sunny:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5e6633b18f79aa492c047a3f81f397f5.png

Edited by RaraLover
Re-uploaded the screenshot due to it not turning out correctly.
  • Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, RaraLover said:

I think that's very considerate of you! :kindness: I tried to put in a few Priscilla votes myself to help, but I doubt it will make much of a difference since I could only put so few votes in (while still also voting for female Corrin :-P). I also missed a couple of days of voting, which didn't help either. :sunny:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.5e6633b18f79aa492c047a3f81f397f5.png

Hey no problem, my friend told me that every vote counts for her to get an alt

Also just noticed that you voted for the characters Marcella Lentz-Pope VAs lol

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, WildChildMirai said:

Also just noticed that you voted for the characters Marcella Lentz-Pope VAs lol

Oh, wow! I didn't know she is also the voice of Priscilla as well. :wau: Some coincidence, haha! :mlp_laugh:

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, RaraLover said:

Oh, wow! I didn't know she is also the voice of Priscilla as well. :wau: Some coincidence, haha! :mlp_laugh:

Elincia’s VA voiced Twilight in an official app retelling some pony episodes if anyone’s interested  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-02-02 at 7:41 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Elincia’s VA voiced Twilight in an official app retelling some pony episodes if anyone’s interested  :fluttershy:

Out of curiosity, what's the app called? I couldn't find anything after a few Google searches. Is Amanda Celine Miller the VA you're talking about? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, RaraLover said:

Out of curiosity, what's the app called? I couldn't find anything after a few Google searches. Is Amanda Celine Miller the VA you're talking about? :ooh:

Oh, my bad, I meant Eirika’s :muffins:, that would make Kira Buckland the voice actress :muffins:. Anyway, the app names are: My Little Pony: Luna Eclipsed, My Little Pony: Power Ponies, and My Little Pony: Twilight Kingdom. At least that’s what Behind the Voice Actors says :huh:. It say they are video games, but I suppose they are interactive episodes, and maybe they aren’t available anymore as they were released in 2014 according to the site :huh:

edit: I figured it out, they are digital books by PlayDate Digital. They are still in the Apple App Store, and they got way more of these than what Behind the Voice Actors has credited

oh back on topic: it seems the midterm result’s didn’t change at all. Only change I wanted was Bernadetta taking second, as Byleth was likely to have another chance next year. Oh well, Divine Dragon Waifu is my favorite anyway :ticking:. I usually play with avatar girls because well… waifus :bedeyes:, but I made an exception in Awakening once I’ve realized they can marry ANYWONE of the opposite gender, including Tiki :bedeyes:. BTW, is because of FE divine dragons where my nickname for kirins came from :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Oh, my bad, I meant Eirika’s :muffins:, that would make Kira Buckland the voice actress :muffins:. Anyway, the app names are: My Little Pony: Luna Eclipsed, My Little Pony: Power Ponies, and My Little Pony: Twilight Kingdom. At least that’s what Behind the Voice Actors says :huh:. It say they are video games, but I suppose they are interactive episodes, and maybe they aren’t available anymore as they were released in 2014 according to the site :huh:

edit: I figured it out, they are digital books by PlayDate Digital. They are still in the Apple App Store, and they got way more of these than what Behind the Voice Actors has credited

Ah yes, I've found a couple of them and gave them a listen (I just listened to them through Behind The Voice Actors since I don't want to pay for the actual apps :P). It seems that she also voiced a few other characters as well. :ooh: Yeah, they do seem more like interactive episodes as opposed to video games. Still, I think the voice-overs are pretty impressive – Buckland did a great job on these! ^_^ Now, when I hear Eirika's voice in FEH, I'm gonna think of ponies. :muffins:

21 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

oh back on topic: it seems the midterm result’s didn’t change at all. Only change I wanted was Bernadetta taking second, as Byleth was likely to have another chance next year. Oh well, Divine Dragon Waifu is my favorite anyway :ticking:. I usually play with avatar girls because well… waifus :bedeyes:, but I made an exception in Awakening once I’ve realized they can marry ANYWONE of the opposite gender, including Tiki :bedeyes:. BTW, is because of FE divine dragons where my nickname for kirins came from :mlp_icwudt:

As for me, I'm satisfied with the final results. :proud: I'm not too fussed with my favourites not being at the top in these sorts of voting events, but I'm glad the top 2 characters for both divisions I'm at least familiar with. :mlp_icwudt: I'm looking forward to see what their Brave alts will look like! :ticking:

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-02-03 at 11:49 PM, RaraLover said:

Now, when I hear Eirika's voice in FEH, I'm gonna think of ponies. :muffins:

Way ahead of you. I play a whole other gatcha game just to hear ‘em pastel horses :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-02-03 at 11:49 PM, RaraLover said:

Ah yes, I've found a couple of them and gave them a listen (I just listened to them through Behind The Voice Actors since I don't want to pay for the actual apps :P). It seems that she also voiced a few other characters as well. :ooh: Yeah, they do seem more like interactive episodes as opposed to video games. Still, I think the voice-overs are pretty impressive – Buckland did a great job on these! ^_^ Now, when I hear Eirika's voice in FEH, I'm gonna think of ponies. :muffins:

As for me, I'm satisfied with the final results. :proud: I'm not too fussed with my favourites not being at the top in these sorts of voting events, but I'm glad the top 2 characters for both divisions I'm at least familiar with. :mlp_icwudt: I'm looking forward to see what their Brave alts will look like! :ticking:

I’ve just remembered, wanna know who voiced the earth pony filly :mlp_icwudt:?

image.png.5053adec95d68274419550de649090de.png

Spoiler

This comic panel aged pretty well :proud:

image.jpeg.55bca572f0ebfa217891292f420ffbec.jpeg

• Brohoof 1