Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Lol 

Dude that post made my day. Also did you make this yourself, its freaking hilarious. Scrunch face and the animation made me lol. 

Ya, I made it myself. It took some time to get the vibrating right though. I needed it to vibrate just enough. Not enough vibrating is boring. And too much vibrating hurts your eyes! I got it juuuust right~

This is actually based off...this...

218803__safe_animated_trixie_scrunchy%2B

Edited by Reddie
  • Brohoof 5

I know I just posted in this thread, but I just changed my avatar. xD

Why this one? Because Apple Bloom is best pony, and her expression is just priceless in this image. xD

And it's one of the avatars that I would mainly use everywhere, I decided to change it to this one because I think it would fit a bit better...

And plus... It's just a wonderful picture. xD

• Brohoof 3

I know I just posted in this thread, but I just changed my avatar. xD

Why this one? Because Apple Bloom is best pony, and her expression is just priceless in this image. xD

And it's one of the avatars that I would mainly use everywhere, I decided to change it to this one because I think it would fit a bit better...

And plus... It's just a wonderful picture. xD

Your avatar would make a pretty hilarious meme. Applebloom makes the funniest faces in the show, in fact I was thinking about making these into memes, that had something to so with Applebloom but, I have know idea what the text would be. XD

I like all things blue and shiny, and Luna is pretty much at the top of the list of my favorite things. It's pretty much self-explanatory.

I've been wanting to find a bluer and shinier Luna pic that doesn't look like someone has been having to much fun with glitters and lens flare, but so far I've yet to succeed :s

My avatar is a .gif I made from two very different pieces of art:

The first is an adorable vector of filly Luna, created by Atticus.  I think the look on her face is halfway between uncertainty and bravery.  It's endearing and inspiring.

mlp_fim_luna_woona_by_atticus83-d4a5exi.

A couple years ago Alex Makovsky created a startling vision of Nightmare Moon.  It was profoundly disturbing to me, and I felt that it captured the simmering aggression and resentment that Luna must work so hard to keep in check every night.

nightmare_moon_by_alexmakovsky-d4lgo5c.j

So I made an animated .gif that is primarily the cute, spunky girl we know and love, but just below the surface is a vortex of passion and violence.

• Brohoof 4

I was searching for pictures of Fluttershy with braces, 'cause I love those kind of pictures. I know, i'm sick...

I like this picture. 'Tis cute.

Do I really have to explain why I have this picture as my avatar? Do I REALLY? Just... Just look at it! Take a quick look at... well, THIS.

photo-18255.png?_r=1375945189

• Brohoof 1

img-1763980-2-nightmare_moon_by_alexmako

So I made an animated .gif that is primarily the cute, spunky girl we know and love, but just below the surface is a vortex of passion and violence.

AHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA HEELLLPPP MEMEMMEMEMEMMEMMEMEMEM IAMAMAMAMMAMAAM GONNANANANANANANANAN DDDDIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PPPPPPLLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEEE DDDDOONNNTTTTTT KILLLL MMMEEEEEEEEEE. GOOOOOOOO BACCKKIKKKKKKKKK TOOOOOO WOOOOOOONNAAAA CCCCUTTTEEEEE FFFOOOORRRMMMM

I chose this one because Twilight is my favorite pony and I wanted one with her in it that wasn't overused and was fairly unique. Her contemplative look was also good for the forums, in my opinion.

490__safe_twilight-sparkle_science_mad-s

Because I though it was funny.  :lol:

Although it also does combine best pony with best subject area, which is an enormous plus. Honestly, I do not see myself ever changing it. Save special occasions, where I'll probably change it back within a day or two.

• Brohoof 1

Why did I choose mine. Well I thought it would be a good idea to have a cool picture of Derpy as my profile pic since I am Super Derpy. I do change it up every few weeks but they are always pictures of Derpy.

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't find the original image but I centered in the cute stuff in my avatar. :3

Anywho, I love Vinyl, and even though she is an Alicorn here, I think she looks beautiful that way. And the glasses really fit her in this case. :P

Edited by Vinyl~
  • Brohoof 2

n89HT6L.png

Here's mine. There's an entire picture I'm workin on now for it, and that is right...

fXASrta.jpg

Here.

It's my ponysona.
I made it.

I think it's cool.

I'm still working on it.

Shemaghs are really cozy.

Edited by Rez
  • Brohoof 1

One day I was looking at pictures, using google image, and I decided to look for my favorite pokemon, Rapidash, shiny.

I found nothing interesting, but this, which is simply awesome.

But I guess I may change one day.

Well, I guess I'll need to update this lol.

I always been a car fan, I love them, mostly these old awesome cars. So I like Muscle cars, and my favorite one is the Roadrunner. I always dreamed to see one in real life, and yesterday, I was at an old car show, and I saw one car far away. I thought it was a Dodge Dart 1970, but as I came closer, I realized that there were three Roadrunners here. I just... omg!!! :D

So I took plenty of pictures of those three beauties and talked with the owners. It was awesome.

And these are quite expensive. One of them had a 440 engine in it, the one with the black hood. It is valued at $85,000 xD

So well, I'll try to find one in bad state and not too expensive and restore it, it's my dream. :3

PWAATaT_Crime05e.png

Why did i choose Larry's sketch as my avatar?

(I just resized it and flipped it upside down.)

That's easy,cuz i just finished Ace Attorney:Trials and Tribulations,and one of my favorite parts of the

game involves this sketch.

Here's the part. *spoiler alert*

(Also,i like Larry's sketches,he's a pretty good artist!!)

larry-hello(a).gif

• Brohoof 1

I wanted to show off my true artistic ability.

The reason I chose Fluttershy is because she represents my insecurity and nervousness when it comes to showing people my art, however, Fluttershy learns to overcome her shyness in some episodes, and I believe that is represented when I have my art as my profile picture...

Or the actual answer is:
I was bored so I drew that.

• Brohoof 1