Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yaho~ Heyo~

Ruudo Burei

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend introduced me to the series a few years ago. ^^/

(Because I'm lazy, I'll just copy my introduction from the Equestria Daily Forums! XD)

I'm new to these forums, and I came here just to post (probably really bad) OC fanfics.  ^_^

I wouldn't know. My only other Pegasister friend hasn't critiqued the first entry of my MLP fanfic yet. ^^;! She said it was pretty good or something to that effect.  :proud:

One of my (very) old works is the (still incomplete) YouTube Walfas "comic" 123Maid! However, that was years ago, so I don't know if my writing has degraded or improved since then!

Also, I can't draw for dingle-dongs, so I hope ya'll can bear with the pony generator OC whose name ISN'T "Ruudo Burei"...and is in the middle of a few tweaks in design. ^^;

In any case, I'm glad to be aboard.  :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Hello Ruudo, and welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will have lots of fun here, and maybe even meet some new friends! If you have a question about the site, or just want somebody to talk to, you can PM me or any other members! See ya around!

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4655081.sig-4653283.sig-4652748.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

Hi there! :D Lol, I can't draw either so don't worry! And nice to see you join these forums as well! I'm also a member over at the Equestria Daily forums but I really only lurk there 'cause I like this site better... anyways, see you around!  :icwudt:

131648023074.gif

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1