private escape from the animatronics rp (finished)

reader8363

@reader8363

Kyubi winced as she was pulled forwards. She then remembered what the animatronic had said and realized why the other one hadn't attacked her. "So, as long as I have this on or am with you, the other animatronics won't attack me." She said. The bat pony then put her hoof on the ground.

@reader8363

Maia could feel the heat radiating from the boiler room and leaned Grace against the wall a few feet from the entrance to the room. "I don't know how you feel about heat, but I figure it'll probably be best to leave you out here, what with you being a siren and all." She said, giving a comforting smile. "If you hear anything, hide." With that, the gryphon walked forwards and into the boiler room, being careful to mind the cobwebs.

@@Acnologia

The goblin sat back down, nodded, and said, "They think. You're. A. Pet. Or. Prisoner."

@@Drago Ryder,

Grace muttered, "Yeah, sure, I'll just go hide even though I haven't been able to move for a while now." She rested her head against the wall, listening to the building groaning as it settled, waiting for Maia.

@reader8363

Maia sighed as she wiped a bit of sweat from her fur. She had always preferred colder temperatures, but it was bearable for now. The gryphon then looked over a few of the machines in the room. The best part was that she might've just put herself and Grae in a corner.

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed and rested her head on the floor. "Well, it could definitely be worse." She said, before realizing something. "I have three other questions for you. How did you all end up like this,won't the other animatronics question why you haven't turned me into one of them after keeping me here for any extended period of time, and what do you view me as?"

Edited by Acnologia

@@Drago Ryder,

Grace grew bored and yelled, "Maia, is there something you're looking for in there? It's getting a little boring and creepy around here."

The boiler died down, plunging the room into darkness.

@@Acnologia

the goblin turned to Kyubi and said, "Captured. When. Doing. Nightshift. Maybe. But. I don't care."

@reader8363

Maia was taken by surprise when the lights shut off, and she slowly made her way to the exit. "Just wanted to make sure we covered all of our bases, I guess." She said, before putting Grace back on her back and heading back to the fork in the hall, this time taking the other route.

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded, understanding why the animatronic thought that way. There were still a few things she couldn't figure out, but she could always ask the goblin later. The bat pony was honestly starting to grow a bit bored, not really having much to do at the moment. Eventually, she just shut her eyes and went back to sleep.

@@Drago Ryder

Grace nodded and said, "Ok, and I can stand heat even though I live in the farther north. So next time you go in a hot room, don't leave me out in the open."

@@Acnologia,

As the goblin was leaning in his chair, the endoskeleton slammed into the glass and was looking around the room, then it left 

@reader8363

Maia nodded and felt a bit stupid for doing that. "Yeah, that wasn't my best moment. Sorry about that." She said. The gryphon then continued down the hall, checking to make sure that there weren't any threats in the nearby vicinity. "So, where do you think Kyubi is?"

@reader8363

Kyubi winced as she heard the endoskeleton slam against a window, but returned to a relaxed state when it left. The bat pony's soft breathing filled the room as she slept. "I guess I am safer in here." She thought. The bat pony then began to think about what the others were going through.

@@Drago Ryder

Grace shook her head and said, "I don't' know where she could be." Then she noticed that a clock had stopped. She looked at until it was out of sight, then turn back to look ahead.

@@Acnologia,

The goblin flipped on the camera and saw the griffin and siren moving passed the camera. It said as it stretched, "It seems. That. The siren and. Griffin. Are. Still. Alive.

@reader8363

Maia nodded and also noticed that Grace had been a bit distracted. "Is something wrong?" She asked, somewhat worried. The gryphon then come out into a small room. It was bigger than a conventional office, but a lot smaller than many of the other rooms in the warehouse.

@reader8363

Kyubi opened her eyes and looked at the animatronic, a slight smile spreading on her muzzle. "That's good to hear. I was starting to get a bit worried about them." She said. The bat pony then stood and walked around the room, a bit bored now that she was up and had very little to do.

@@Drago Ryder

Grace shook her head and said, "It's nothing, probably just my imagination, but I thought I just saw that a clock stopped, but like I said, probably nothing."

@@Acnologia,

The goblin closed the computer and said as it stood up, "They. Are. Getting close. To. Us. Do. You. Want. To. Go. And. Where. Is. My whistle?" 

@reader8363

Kyubi assumed that the animatronic was asking if she wanted to go see her friends, and nodded. "Yeah. It's safe here, but it'd probably be best to get out every once in a while." She said, before opening the drawer of the desk she had put the whistle in. The silver metal glinting in the light. "I just put in there for safe keeping."

Edited by Acnologia

@reader8363

Maia nodded slightly and thought for a moment. "Maybe the boiler room shutting down cut power to the entire facility. I don't really know what that would do to the animatronics, but I don't think we'd want to find out." She said, looking around the room. She then sat down and sighed, not really sure where to go at this point.

@@Acnologia,

The goblin grabbed the whistle, placed it in his teeth, grabbed the rope, locked the door, and walked out the door.

@@Drago Ryder,

Grace thought about it and said, "Maybe, but what about the lights, some of them are still on." Grace got off and started to slowly move since some feeling went back into her limbs.

@reader8363

Maia shrugged and looked at the ceiling. "I guess they have a backup generator or something like that for the lights." She said. The gryphon then began to think about how long it would take the animatronic that had captured both her and Grace to repair itself.

@reader8363

Kyubi followed close behind the goblin animatronic out the door, the rope not giving much length. The bat pony was also trying to maintain an acute awareness of her surroundings in an attempt to detect any animatronic that got too close too quickly. Of course, with the whistle in the goblin's mouth, any chance at escape would be reduced.

@@Drago Ryder, @@Acnologia,  

Grace nodded and said as she kept walking, "Maybe, or it might be something else. I don't really want to find out if it's that or not, I just want to get back into a water source that won't shock me. 

The goblin led Kyubi to the others. When it could see them, he took the whistle out of his mouth and gave a quick real whistle to get the griffin's attention. 

@reader8363

Maia's train of thought crashed when she heard what Grace said. "Um, I don't think water's supposed to do that, not unless you put a electronic device in it." She said, a few alarms in her head going off. "If ponies can swim here, then that shouldn't happen at all." The gryphon then glanced at the goblin after it blew the whistle and the bat pony next to it. "So, I guess you must be Kyubi. How did pipsqueak get you and how are you still alive?"

@reader8363 @Drago Ryder

Kyubi winced as the whistle's noise reverberated through the hall, but it did give her a picture of both Grace and a gryphon. "Yeah, it's a long story." She said, blushing a bit. "This did keep me safe from the other animatronics, though, and it wasn't that bad. Sorry for worrying you both."

@@Drago Ryder,@@Acnologia,

The goblin said, "The. Pool. Was. Used. For. Rogue robot. It. Has. So. Much. Battery acid. In. It. That. It. Shocks. Anyone. I know. The way."

Grace came out from behind the box, sits down, and said while catching her breath, "I  see you both met this animatronic. How did you two meet the animatronic?"

@reader8363

Kyubi glanced at Grace and shrugged. "We had a bit of an encounter that ended up with me in a lasso and in his office." She said. "He's did a good job at protecting me from the other animatronics so far." The bat pony then sat on her haunches, not really finding anything odd with the whole encounter.

Edited by Acnologia