Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private College Love (private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek nods as he holds her paw in his hand gently "Sure am love," he says as he gets a better look at the house "wow" he whistles "you must get a really good pay to afford this beauty, it's huge" he says then smiles as he sees her open the door and sees how much bigger it is on the inside "I can imagine holding post competition parties here, and the best part of it all is, the skatecrew are also your friends, so you know you can mostly trust them" he says with a chuckle, "So..where's our room, so I can put my stuff down, get changed and rebuild my board?" He then receives the text from Tara and chuckles "Ain't that the truth" he says to himself and shakes his head "Tara says she'll remind him but can't promise anything about Zeke, though I'm sure he wouldn't do anything to hurt Jenny, he was just as shy about approaching her as she was with him" he giggles "believe it or not"

Devin laughs as well "Oh yeah, but I do know he'd never do anything to hurt the dear fox, she is after all, like a sister to me, and he also knows I'm pretty protective of her, as is Gabby here" he says looking to Gabby and smiles "Also, I never got the chance to thank you for always looking out for her, I know she can be a bit of a pawful with her shyness and everything, but she truly is a sweet girl" he says, holding Tara close and they reach Gabby, Stella and Jenny's dorm room. "It'd be awesome if you enrolled here, I'm sure your relation to Zeke will help you get in, I hear he is close friends with the Dean"

Stella giggles and nods as she cuddles close to Gabby, her tail wrapped around her neck like a scarf "I-I'm sure Zeke would never hurt Jenny, he sounds like he cares a lot about her, from what I've seen about how he takes care of Derek and Tara"

Zeke smiles and nods as he quickly gets back into his jeans and top, keeping his skate shoes off for the time being, but then resumes to cuddle up to Jenny "I know sweetheart, I found your shyness to be rather cute and adorable, and how you brush your tail when you get scared and nervous just adds to it, but that isn't all. Devin's told me a lot about you, you and he are like brother and sister, aren't you? much like Tara and Aaron, they've practically grown up together" he smiles as he kisses her back and holds her close "I will always love you Jenny" he says softly.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles as she gets out of the passenger side of the car. As Derek got out of the car to grab his stuff, she grabs his hand with her paw and leads him into the house. She giggles as she hears him whistle at the beauty of the building's interior. "You've got that right, sweetheart. Working as a teacher and as a skateboard champion has it's perks. How do you think I got so good at skateboarding?" She smirks as she leads him up the stairs. She giggles at Derek's suggestion. "You know? That sounds like a good idea. This place is big enough for a party, but we don't want to go overboard. We should take it one step at a time, but it isn't an idea worth throwing away." As they walked through the hallway, they stopped at a door as she stood in front of her fiance. "This, my love, is the room of our new future together." She places her paw on the doorknob and opens it, revealing her own room. It was a decently sized room, with a queen sized bed, a TV with some game consoles, and pictures on her desk of her with the skate crew and Tara. "I hope this will be okay. It might not be a giant room, but it's a room I take good pride in." She says as she walks over to see his text and giggles herself. "I agree and I trust Zeke. Besides, even if he had done something, then I would put him in line. It seemed like a job I would always do whenever your father or uncle would misbehave." She shakes her head and giggles once more at the memory.

Tara smiles as she giggles and shakes her head. "That would be nice, but I highly doubt it. I'm still young and have to finish high school first anyway. Plus, I can't always rely on my uncle. It wouldn't hurt to try, but there will be times where I won't be able to get help from my uncle. It would be a good experience for being independent, or something like that." She says as they reached the girls' dorm room.

Gabby smiles as he felt Devin hold her close. She also giggles as she felt Stella's tail wrapped around her like a scarf. "Your welcome Devin and it's no problem. I'm just glad she has someone like you to look out for her. She speaks highly of you when I'm with her. Always tell me how you're such a wonderful big brother. You really do mean a lot to her." She says as she turns to face Stella and addresses her. "He's definitely a sweet and caring man. I've seen how he takes care of Tara when I first met him with Jenny. He also had nothing but the utmost respect for Jenny as well. I know he would never hurt her or anything like that. I just get worried that my friend will be hurt. I never want that to happen because you, Jenny and everyone else mean everything to me." She says as she holds Devin and Stella closely as they reach the dorm room.

After getting changed, Jenny's ears perked as he addressed her. Hearing his words sent shivers down her spine. This prompted her to start brushing her tail nervously with a blush on her cheeks. "T-Thank you. No one h-has ever s-said that about me. You're also r-right about that. I'm glad to have Devin as a brother. He was someone I used to always go to when I needed help or advice. I find that kind of sweet little Tara has someone she relates to in a brother as well." She returns the kiss and enjoys the feeling of him holding her closely. "I-I love you t-too, Zeke." She sat up slightly as she heard a door being opened. "I-I guess that's them. I'm s-surprised that Gabby and Stella got back here s-so quickly."

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles and quickly holds her close "Darling, it's perfect,  while it's just the two of us, a queen size bed will be just fine, but you know, once we do have a littler of kittens or a couple of babies, they're going to want to snuggle with us when they have nightmares or get scared" he says, rubbing her belly gently with his hand, he honestly couldn't wait, she was the most beautiful woman he ever knew, both in personality and appearance. He then gently pushes her to the bed, and gets on top of her, kissing her deeply and passionately. He then realizes what he was doing ant blushes, "S-sorry love, I just..I..." he sighs "think you are the most wonderful, caring, loving, sweet, honesty, and beautiful woman I know, a-and I got a little too excited" he says with a blush as he begins to rummage through his bags for his more casual clothing and his board "that dress doesn't help either love, and your tail..."

Devin nods and smiles "I understand love, but the offer is still there if you should want it" he says as he looks to Gabby "That's what big brothers do isn't it? We look out for our younger siblings blood or not" he says with a smile then nods "Well give us a text when you're ready for us to pick you up again" he says before waving goodbye and leading Tara to his dorm room. When he opens the door he sighs "Looks like they already moved him in, well I'm gonna miss him, not his pranks though" he says with a chuckle "You can have the shower first love, I gotta find my new board and put it together" he says to Tara, kissing her on the cheek.

Stella smiles and nuzzles into her with a soft purr "I know Jenny is in good hands love" she says not even shyly and then sees the two of them snuggling on the bed, fully dressed and giggles "He-hello Zeke h-hello Jenny"

Zeke smiles up at the new arrivals "Hello Stella, hello Gabby, did you enjoy your date?" he asks, still snuggling Jenny and holding her close, he sighs softly "You two here to freshen up before the demo and vigil? Jenny, would you like to come back to the shop with me? you can shower and stuff at my house."

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles shyly as she blushes from him rubbing her belly. She was taken slightly by surprise as he pushes her lightly on the bed and kisses her. She slowly returns the passionate kiss, as she wraps her arms around his neck. After breaking the kiss, she saw him move and start rummaging through his bag. She blushes deeply from his remark as she sits up and wraps her arms around him. She lays her head on his back and nuzzles him. "It's okay, darling. That kiss was really sweet and beautiful. I feel the same way, my love. You are handsome, kind, sweet, caring, loving and understanding. Also, let's not get ahead of ourselves. While wanting to have children one day would be nice. It's a little too soon right now. It's still a great idea to look into the future." She giggles as she wraps her tail around his waist.

Tara nods at his remark. "That's true. Maybe I'll ask uncle Zeke and see what he thinks." She says as the two let Gabby and Stella on what the plan will be. The two then leave and head for Devin's dorm room. After reaching the room and heading inside, they find that the room is half empty. Tara smiles sadly as she wraps her arms around Devin in a hug. "It may seem that way, but at least you'll have an awesome brother to get to know. In the meantime, you should enjoy the single life while you can." She giggles as she starts to head for the bathroom. "Okay and thanks sweetie. I'll be out soon so you can freshen up as well." She says as she head into the bathroom and closes the door behind her.

Gabby smiles and nods at Devin's remark. "Okay and thanks for the update on the plan, Devin. We'll make sure to tell Jenny that you said hi." She says as she and Stella walk into the dorm room. Inside the room, they notice Zeke and Jenny laying and cuddling together on Jenny's bed. She smirks and waves at the couple in front of them. "Hello there, Zeke. It's nice to see you again. I'm guessing the date you two had was successful as well?" She asks as Jenny got up to hug her best friends. "Thank you Zeke. We really do appreciate it." She says as waves at Zeke as he begins to leave the dorm room.

Jenny closes her eyes as she begins contemplated her options. She opens her eyes and shakes her head. "I'm sorry, honey, but I won't be able to join you. I want to talk to the girls and see how it's going for them. I'll still see you at the demo and vigil. It'll give you time to meet up with Devin and Tara." She says without a stutter and watches while waving at Zeke, as he exits the door room. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek nods as he gets out a black band tshirt with the "Eternal Tranquility" text and logo on it, a pair of jeans, and his skateshoes. He smiles at his loving fiance as he starts to get changed "So you gonna use your old board or maybe get a new one at the shop?" he asks with a soft smile, leaning over to kiss him before quickly getting changed and then fixing up his board. "Darn it, looks like I'm gonna need some new grip tape" he says, rummaging through his things again to find his spare parts and finds his grip tape "there we are" he finishes putting his board together and lays on his back for a bit, he then looks to the wall and sees the photograph, getting up, he goes over to it and places his hand where his mother and father are standing "Mum..dad...I hope you're happy and know that I always love you" he says softly with tears in his eyes.

Derek nods and smiles as he gets his board and starts looking for some more casual and skate clothes to put on, he then grabs a can of Monster and starts to drink it while waiting for his turn in the shower. Some thoughts had crossed his mind but he quickly dismisses them and smiles "Not yet mate, not yet" he says softly to himself.

Zeke smiles "Not a problem love" he says hugging and kissing Jenny before smiling more at Gabby "Yeah it went really well, she loved learning more about the constellations and planets" he says and gazes lovingly at his love "She's just so adorable, I'm truly honored to be with her" he says before leaving to go back to the shop.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty got up from the bed and walks over the closet. As she opens her closet, her tail swishes back and forth as she contemplates on what to wear. She smiles as she pulls out her choice of clothing for the demo and vigil. A black t-shirt with the skate group logo on it, blue pants and pink shoes. Her ears perked as he addresses her. She glances back to look at her fiance. "Hmm...I might use a new board. It's been such a long time since I used my old board. It's probably all worn down. Besides, it'll be great to try and get back into skating again." She says before walking out of the room to the bathroom to change. Once she gets dressed up, she comes back to see Derek laying down with tears in his eyes. She goes to sit down near him and pulls him into a hug. "Are you okay, sweetheart? Everything will be just fine. Please tell me what's wrong." She looks at him with love and concern in her eyes.

After some time, Tara steps out of the bathroom while wearing her clothes. She uses a towel to dry her hair as she walks over to Devin. "You're turn, sweetie. I saved you some warm water for the shower." She leans up and kisses his cheek.

Gabby smiles and nods in appreciation. "That's nice to hear. Jenny is studying to be an astronomer. She really loves the stars and planets. I don't think I've ever seen her without her telescope to see the stars." She giggles as she watches Zeke leave their room.

Jenny nods as she hugs Zeke and returns the kiss. "T-Thank you for understanding, my love. I-I'll see you s-soon." She waves to him as he exits their room. She turns to face the girls and pull Stella into a hug. Hey, Stella. I-It's so good to see you. I'm r-really happy for you two. How did the date go for you two? I wish to know." She says as she walks over to sit down on the bed.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek looks to his fiance and gently holds her hands while smiling and kisses her cheek "Yeah sorry love, just seeing that picture of my parents, all happy and carefree..It's how I like to remember them, but at times..I really miss them." he says, kissing her once more before hugging her "I'm happy you got to spend so much time with them though love, I'm sure they were really good people." he says before sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

Zeke smiles "Thanks cutie" he says, getting up and kissing her softly before walking off to the bathroom, but not without a sway of his somewhat feminine hips and swish of his fluffy tail. 

Stella watches as Zeke leaves and smiles as she hugs Jenny back "I-it went really well, but at the start..D-Devin had beat up a pedophile who had..wanted to try to lure Tara away, he had groped her and was being vulgar to her." she says with a shiver.. 

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty nods as she felt Derek take her paws in his hands. She places a free paw on his cheek and nods once more at his remark. She smiles as she felt him kiss her cheek. "I understand and I miss them as well, sweetie. Sometimes it's good to remember the good times you've had with them." She felt him kiss her cheek once more. She returns the kiss and nuzzles his shoulder as he hugs her. "I'm glad I was able to get time with them as well. They were truly great people. I remember they would never stop talking about you. That also included some embarrassing stories of you." She giggles slightly as she felt Derek pull her into his lap. She wraps her arms around him as she began to slowly rub his back in a circle.

Tara smiles as she returns the soft kiss. She blushes as she watches him sway his hips and swishing his tail. She shakes her head to clear the blush from her cheeks as she smirked. She made sure the shower was running before quietly making her way into the bathroom. She saw that the shower curtain was in between her and Devin. She slowly tiptoed over to the toilet and smiled apologetically to Devin. "I love you, sweetie! Never forget that!" She exclaims before pulling the toilet flusher. She giggles and ran out of the bathroom as she heard her boyfriends screams of anger. She lays down on Devin's bed and tries to get her fits of laughter under control.

Jenny gasps as she pulls away from the hug with a shocked look upon her face. "I-I can't believe that happened. H-How could someone a-act like that. I-I'm just glad Devin was able to put a stop to it. He's a great and protective older brother. I'm also g-glad you two had a good time. I-It's about time for you two t-to get together." She stutters as she smiles at her two best friends.

Gabby smiles and nods. "Yeah. You should have seen the look on that guy's face after Stella and I arrived. Devin really did a number or two on him. I'm just glad he was able to protect Tara. She's a really nice kid and she and Devin are going out, in case you didn't know. I think you and Tara would get along very well with each other. Maybe to the point of being like sisters." She giggles at the thought. 

@@Dynamo Pad

He smiles and sighs softly "Mmm I love this feeling, but we ought to get to the shop dear, you've got to pick out your new board and stuff" he says as he gently slides her off of his lap, picks up his board and skate crew hoodie before slipping it on, he then dons his driving gloves and leads her back to the car with a smile. He kisses her cheek before getting into the driver's side. He loved being chivalrous around her, but he didn't want to over do it.

"GAAH! TARA JACKSON!?" he yells in shock as the nice hot water turned ice cold, making him shiver. He quickly gets out of the shower, dries off by shaking himself then using a towel before getting dressed, as he walks in to get his board and put his sneakers on, he chuckles "You're as bad as your brother, if not worse. Oldest trick int he book babe" he says with a laugh.

Stella nods "I-it was scary, to s-see poor Tara all shaken up like that, but Gabby is right, Devin really cares for her, and it isn't just because she's Derek's brother and he's part of their skatecrew, but because he truly does love her, I could see it with how he acted with and around her"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty closes her eyes and nods as she nuzzles him. "I love this feeling too, sweetheart. You're right about that. I need to get that new board and I need to see Tara and the others." She says as he slides her off his lap and leads her to the car. She giggles as he kisses her cheek before she gets into the passenger seat. As she closes the card door, she puts her seat belt on and gets comfortable. "Ready to have an awesome time, my love?"

Tara pumps a fist into the air as her plan was successful. She sees him enter his room dressed and sees him chuckle. "I'm glad you love that little prank of mine." She gets off the bed and walks over to him. She wrap her arms around his waist and nuzzles against his chest. "Oldest trick in the book, but very effective. You know I had to do it. It would be a crime not to." She giggles once again as he finishes getting his shoes on. "Come on, sweetie. Let's get going and have fun with our friends and the skate crew." She says with a smile on her face as she takes his paw in her hand.

Gabby smiles and nods in agreement. "Stella is absolutely right. They were really cute together. You couldn't tear those two apart if you tried. It was sweet and romantic. I think they could see that with us too, Stella. The way we acted around each other, I think they could tell we really do love each other." She says as she felt Stella's tail wrap around her waist. 

Jenny giggles with a smile. "I can tell by the way you two are really close right now." She points a finger to Stella's tail wrapped around Gabby's waist. "I'm happy for you two. I'm also really happy for Devin and that he has someone special to him." She goes and sits down on her bed once more. "You two should start getting ready. I'll text Zeke when it's time to go." She watches and giggles as her two friends start getting ready for the vigil and demo.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles and pulls up to the shop and smiles as he walks in "Take your pick love, I'll see if uncle Lou is around somewhere" he says before he goes out back and calls out "Oi Lou, you out here mate? I've got someone with me who'd very much love to meet you and whoever else is here!" he calls out and waits for Lou to come to him, as he knew that he may need a little more coaxing "I beat your score on that game too ya know!" he chuckles, that'll get his attention

Devin nods "Yeah, so who's gonna be there? The whole crew I hope, been ages since the last time we all got together, oh we should totally pick up some more snacks and drinks for everyone, don't you think? Kind of make it like a party sort of thing, I don't think Zeke would mind" he says, kissing her cheek then checking his phone to wait for the text from Gabby.

Stella nods as she goes to take the shower first, being a cat she needed more time.

Zeke sighs as he was in the shower in the shop and shakes his head.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles as the car is parked at the old skateboard shop. She sighs as the memories started coming back to her. "Oh, this takes me back. I remember being at this shop all the time. Not just from taking care of Tara, but from all the hilarious antics your mother, father, uncle and I would pull together." She says as she steps out of the car and heads into the shop. She nods as she looks around for a board for her to use. She came across a black skateboard with the skate crew logo and a flame design on the back.

Lou heard his name being addressed and waves to the others. "Hey, you guys. That might be another customer. I'll be right back. Just don't break anything, okay? We wouldn't want Zeke to have a fit now." He says as he begins his trek to the store counter. His eyes widen as he heard that someone beat his high score. He then realized who the voice belonged to and started running to the cash register. "That's a lie and you know that, Derek! There is no way anyone beat my high score tha-Kittyanna?" He train of thought was interrupted as he saw his oldest friend inside the shop. "Holy cow! It really is you Kitty!"

Kitty's ears twitch as she heard a voice address her. Her tail flicks as she smiles brightly at the familiar face. "Lou! I can't believe it's you! It's been way too long, my friend. I'm so happy to see you!" She exclaims as she runs into his open arms. She hugs him tightly as he returns the embrace.

Tara smiles and nods. "It's going to be you, myself, the girls, big brother, Miss Kitty, uncle Zeke, uncle Lou and the rest of the skate crew. When it comes to a skateboard vigil and demo, you need to get the whole crew together." She giggles once more as he felt Devin kiss her cheek. "That sounds like a plan. I don't think uncle Zeke would mind either. While the vigil is sad, it's still technically a party with the demo. We can pick up the supplies first and Gabby and the others up." She says as they started to make their way to Devin's car.

Gabby lays down on the bed and looks up the ceiling with a somewhat bored expression upon her face. "I do hope Stella doesn't take too long. I get that she's a cat, but I do want to see this demo Devin and Tara kept talking about." She says as she takes out her phone to message Devin. "Hey there Devin. The girls and I are starting to get ready. You and Tara still have time if you need to get anything for the demo and vigil. We'll let you know when we're set to go for you to pick us up." She nods to make sure the message sounded perfect before sending it.

Jenny nods as she took out her astronomy book. "It can't be helped, Gabby. It's a good think she went first, anyway. T-This way, w-we can get ready by the time D-Devin picks us up." She says as she flips a page in her book to constellations. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek chuckles "Got ya!" he then laughs so hard he had to support himself by holding onto the counter and sighs "I needed to get your attention" he then smiles as he sees his fiance hugging Lou. He then joins the hug only for for Zeke to call out from the stairs.

"GROUP HUG! COME ON CREW!" he shouts as he and the rest of the crew dogpile onto Kittyanna. Zeke laughs "My god girl, been with my son only a day and you two are already engaged, congratulations!" he says hugging her then clapping Derek on the back.

"I..what can I say, she has cast a spell on me" he says with a chuckle as one of the other crew members starts singing.

"I cast a spell on you~ and now, you're mine!~" she sings out, quoting the song from the famous movie Hocus Pocus, making everyone in the shop laugh.

Zeke smiles as he looks at his phone and he has the photo of Jenny in her dress as his wallpaper.

*At the college*

Devin nods and smiles as he closes his eyes a little "Great, it's a plan then" he says "You know, I still cannot believe miss K is now engaged to Derek, let alone went on a date with him. Everyone here always thought she was such a hard ass" he says and chuckles "She's a lovely woman though and he is a lucky guy..I wonder though, will they have babies or kittens? You know, cos like...Kittyanna is well,,a cat in essence."

Stella lets out a low growl as she exits the bathroom and dries herself off, she didn't care if the girls saw her naked, they were all girls anyway, "Come on hun, you know I wouldn't..." she hears Jenny stutter and goes over to her "What's the stutter for luv?" she asks, nuzzling against her and purring softly, she then sees a photo of Jenny and Zeke, she smiles "You're smitten with him ,aren't you?"

@@Orange Sparks,

Lou looks towards Derek and sees him in a fit of laughter. His jaw drops as he gives him a mock glare. "You snake in the grass. You had me worried there for a moment. While that was a bit clever, don't ever scare me like that. I'm the best when it comes to Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4. No one can compare to my awesomeness." He says while looking to Derek with a smug expression upon his face.

As Derek and the others joined in the group hug, Kitty was suddenly dogpiled and fell to the ground. As everyone stood up, she shook her head to gather her bearings. She was helped up by Zeke and smiles with a nod of appreciation. "Well what can you say. When you're with a special someone like Derek here, you would feel the exact same way." She smirks as she wraps her arms around Derek in a hug. "I've got you under my spell, sweetie. I don't have any intention of letting you go." She nuzzles him while purring cutely to him. As the crew starting singing, she laughs while noticing Zeke looking at his phone. She looks over his shoulder to see a picture of him and Jenny.

"I never knew you were going out with Jenny. She's in my class with Derek. She's a kind student who means well. Just make sure to treat her right, or I'm going to make you run laps until you can't run anymore." She narrows her eyes at him with a growl escaping her lips.

*at the college*

Tara nods with a smile. "I can't believe it either. I was surprised that they got together. I'm even more surprised that the two of them are getting married already. I think they're going a bit fast, but I think they make a great pair. She never showed that side to me. Only when I got in trouble and had to be lectured. I guess once you get to know her, she can be a really kind and caring individual." She says as she giggle. "Hmm...I'm wondering that myself. I can see them either having babies, or kittens. I can also imagine them having a mix. I'm not sure if it's possible, but you can't throw out that possibility." She says as she closes her eyes at the thought.

Jenny nods shyly as she continues to look at the photo of her and Zeke. "I really am, Stella. Going on that date with him has confirmed my feelings for him. I truly love him and I want to always be with him. We have some things in common and enjoy each other's company." She smiles as she holds the picture close to her.

Gabby blushes in embarrassment as she places a hand on her forehead. "As touching as this is, do you mind, Stella? What if someone like Devin and Tara walk in the room?" She sighs as she points to her girlfriend at the state that she was in.

@@Dynamo Pad

Zeke smiles and nods "Don't worry Kitty, she's so cute and sweet, the kind of girl I've wanted for a long time, there's no way I'd do anything stupid to lose her" he says as he nods to Kitty's explanation of why she and Derek got engaged so quickly "well considering everything, it isn't entirely like you two just met for the first time, you used to babysit Tara, and you were part of the crew before...before his folks passed away, so you've practically known him for his whole life so far"

Derek smiles as he is held by kitty "that's right Zeke, and don't worry Kitty, you've known him probably longer than anyone else save for most of the crew who's known him for just as long, I trust him to treat that cute fox right. Just like how Devin treats our Tara as a special treasure to be loved and cherished, Zeke is the same with Tara as is Stella with Gabby. Oh right, Zeke...there was some..unpleasantness on our way to the restaurant some petrol sniffing freak tried hit on Kitty really sleazily then tried to street race with me, i goaded him on, but didn't race, he got caught by the cops then there was the...market with Tara and Devin.." he says.and shakes his head "Anyway, they'll be here with Stella and Gabby in a bit"

Zeke nods "I got your message about the street racer,those ass holes never know how to treat a lady, I'm glad you didn't do anything stupid but what's this about Devin and Tara at the market?" he tilts his head

Derek looks to the crew, he knew how they all felt Tara as part of the crew and treated her like a daughter to everyone, as the crew was essentially one big family, he also looked to Kitty and then Devin's parents "You all aren't going to like this, but this pedophile was trying to grab Tara, well he did actually and then tried to hit on her, but you know, Devin pretty much lost it and beat the living daylights out of him before the cops came."

*At College*

"Well, I mean it isn't that surprising though, considering that Derek has pretty much known her his whole life, just like you have" he says softly and opens his eyes "Well come on then, I'm sure Gabby and the others are nearly done and ready to be picked up" he says as he gets up from the couch and smiles and picks up his backpack and his board.

Stella giggles and gets dressed "Well i wouldn't mind Tara seeing, she is a girl like us after all, and though it may be a little embarrassing if Devin saw one of us naked, but the resulting nosebleed and him fainting would be pretty funny"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles and nods in approval towards Zeke. "That's good to hear. She's such a kind, sweet and loving girl. She deserves the utmost of respect and I know you'll take very good care of her, Zeke." She smiles as she places a hand on his shoulder. She walks over to Derek and wrapped her arms around his neck. She purrs softly as she rest her chin on her shoulder. "I won't lie to anyone here. I was terrified from that ridiculous street racer. I was even more afraid that Derek and Devin would actually race against him. I'm just happy that Derek outsmarted him and that nobody got hurt." She kisses his cheek and wraps her tail around his waist. She nods at Zeke's remark. "That's true when you think about it. I was always watching Tara when I was still a part of the crew. I sometimes even watched Derek as well when you and the others went to some dangerous areas. You didn't want Derek or Tara to join because they could have gotten hurt. That's something I find understandable and it was great for me to get the chance to spend time with them."

She frowns as Derek explains what happened to Tara on her date with Devin. She closes her eyes and sighs after seeing the other members of the crew's reactions. She reluctantly nods, confirming what Derek had just got finished explaining. "Everything he has said was the truth. I even became furious that something happened to my little sister. I wanted to go over to where they were at and show that brat a thing or two. I'm just relieved that Devin was able to handle and diffuse the situation. While it may seem wrong for violence to solve the answer, he at least did it in self defense. In the end it was the right thing to do. Devin acted valiantly and I know for sure that Tara appreciates it." She says with a smile upon her face.

Lou clenched his fist from the news, but takes a deep breath before exhaling and unclenched his fist. "I'm just glad the whole crew wasn't there. We would show those two brats what would happen if you mess with our family like that. I'm proud of both you and Devin for doing the right thing in the end." He says as he smiles at Derek.

*at the college* 

Tara giggles with a nod. "You've got that right, sweetie. I remember when she would also watch Derek when our mom and dad went out with the crew. It was really nice and look at where we all are now." She smiles as she walks over to him and takes his paw in her hand. "Okay, that sounds good. I can't wait for the vigil and demo. I also can't wait to spend more time with you, my love." She says as the two exited the dorm room and started heading for Devin's car.

Gabby nods after giving Stella's statement a thought. "I can see what you mean by that, Stella. It would be okay when it comes to Tara, but we still don't want to be bad role models towards her. I think she looks up to us and we wouldn't want to get on Miss Kitty's bad side. I don't think I would ever hear the end of that lecture." She sighs and shakes her head at the thought. "Anyway, it's my turn for the bathroom. Be back in a little bit." She says as she exits the room and heads for the bathroom.

Jenny nods as she turns to another page in her astronomy book. "O-Okay. See you in a bit, Gabby." She then turns her attention to Stella. "I think it would be pretty embarrassing if Devin walked in on us like that. I may love him like a b-brother, but I w-wouldn't want him to see me in that sort of state." She shivers as she tries to block that thought out of her mind. "Seeing him g-get a nosebleed and fainting w-would make up for it." She says as she giggles cutely. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek nods as he snuggles into Kitty's embrace "Exactly, if I were there..." he says and closes his eyes "Well Kitty and I wouldn't have been able to go on our date and well, she certainly wouldn't have said yes to me, I don't think she would want to marry a felon" he says softly and shakes his head "But enough about that, Uncle Zeke, what's today's date?" he asks softly.

Zeke looks at the calendar "It's the 20th of June" he says "Wh..oooh, I get you, so this isn't just going to be a vigil and demo, and not even just a party for your engagement but also..." he looks to the photo on the wall and Derek nods "the remembrance day of when your mother and father passed away.." he says and closes his eyes "Then we'll be sure to put on heck of a demo" he says texting Devin "Hey Dev, it's Zeke, just thought I'd ask you to pick up some of the best party supplies, and also, to remind Tara that today is a special day for her and Derek..It's the 12 year anniversary of when their parents died"

The rest of the crew all bowed their heads in respect to Derek and offered him hugs as he begun to tear up, and it hadn't even been the vigil for it yet either.

*At the college*

Devin got the message and nods, he texts back "gotcha Z, I'll remind Tara now and we'll pick up the supplies on our way to the shop." he texts then turns to Tara "Hey T, love? Zeke just wanted me to remind you that today is the 12 year anniversary of when your mum and dad died, The crew's going to make it a double vigil. A fun one for Lou's old board and a serious one for your mum and dad" he says as he nuzzles and kisses her, he then texts Gracie "Hey Gracie, it's Devin, I know that you and Daniel are like parents to Derek and Tara, it's the 20th of June, we're all having a big demo and vigil for Lou's old board tonight, but we're also planning a serious vigil for John and Gloria, It's going to be at eleven, hope to see you two and Aaron there"

Stella smiles as she lays down on her bed and looks up at the ceiling..

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty shakes her head as she nuzzles his cheek. "I think we could have still gone on our little date, Derek. You don't have to worry about that. You're no felon and you don't seem like the bad guy type. I would always go out with you, sweetheart. You would have done the same thing Devin had done. You always know when to do the right thing. That's something I like about you, dear."

Kitty's eyes widened as she understood today's date. She pulls away from her embrace as she walks around him and lifts his chin up. "I'm so sorry, my love. I didn't know about that. It's been so long that it almost slipped my mind. I'm sure if you're parents were here now, I know that they would proud of the man that you have become." She pulls him close and rubs his back soothingly. "If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. I'm not only here as your teacher, I'm here as your friend and as your fiancee." She says as she pulls him into a tight embrace.

Lou smiles and nods at Kitty's remark. "She's got that right, little buddy. I know that you're said now, but I promise that over time it will get better. We are your family and we'll never abandon you now." He says as he walks and joins in on the group hug. Kitty notices that Derek was starting to tear up and rubs his back soothingly. "Shh, it's okay, my love. Just let it go."

*at the college* 

Tara's eyes widen slightly as she heard Devin tell her what the date was for today. She remains motionless, but after some time, she hugs Devin tightly. She snuggles him as a stray tear fell from her eye. "I guess I was so caught up with everything that happened, I din't think today was the day that I nearly forgot to remember. Can you tell uncle Zeke I said thanks and that I would be here soon." She shakes slightly as she remembered the day she lost her parents. She smiled softly as she listened to Devin's remark and hugs her boyfriend.

Gabby steps out of the bathroom as she gets changed and ready for the rest of the date. "Okay, girls. I'm ready to go. Just need to text Devin and then we are off." She says as she finishes drying her hair and grabs her phone. She made sure her message was to Devin, before replying. "Hey Devin. The girls and I are ready to be picked up and just let us know when you and Tara arrive." She nods as she sendds the text message s

Jenny smiles as she closes her astronomy book. She giggles as she sees both her her friends on Stella's bed. "I'm ready to go whenever you both are ready. I-I just hope I get to see my boyfriend. I'm really s-starting to miss him." She says as she looks at her picture of herself and Zeke on her phone. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek wipes his tears away "thanks everyone, you see, this is why we're all like one big happy family. We're always here to remember the good times together as well as the bad, and we're always here for each other" he says as he looks at Zeke then the rest of the crew, he knew that at least one or two of them were gay like Aaron and chuckles "Alright show of hands or paws, who here is gay and/or has a crush on Aaron" he says with a chuckle as at least four of the crew shyly raised their hands or paws.

Zeke burst out in laughter "Oh geeze, I feel for the poor boy, you're all trouble makers you are!"

Derek smiles and goes back to snuggling with kitty, resting his head on her shoulder and placing his hand on her knees "This is going to be one hell of a party love" he says as he kisses her on the lips and holds it.

*at the college*

He holds her close and strokes her hair gently "It's okay sweetie, we were all devastated when it happened," he says and kisses her cheek before getting up "Come on then, the girls are ready to be picked up" he says, grabbing his bags and his board "you gonna skate in the demo love?" he asks as they reach the car and he gets into the passenger seat after putting their things in the trunk.

Stella giggles as she looks over her shoulder at Jenny "Well I'm sure you'd get to see him, he owns the shop after all, and it is his home" she says as she goes to the door to wait for Devin to pick them up in his car.

@@Orange Sparks,

Lou smiles and ruffles Derek's hair. "That's what family is all about, kid. We all may not be related, but we are a true family. I wouldn't have it any other way. Even if we all go our separate way, we'll never forget the good times we've had together. We are friends, family and a crew all the way until the very end." He says and gets an applause from the other skaters.

Kitty smiles and kisses his cheek. She giggles as she hears his question to the group. "I think I see where you're going with this, sweetheart. I think it's very sweet and Aaron deserves someone special in his life. Maybe we can even do a win a date game. One where they don't see each other, but ask questions and such to see who he wants to date." She blushes as she felt Derek place his hands on her knees. "It definitely will be, sweetie. I may be a little rusty on a skateboard, but I know this party will be amazing." She says as she returns the kiss and holds it, ignoring all the cheering and whistling from the skate crew.

*at the college*

Tara starts to calm down as she felt Devin stroke her hair gently. She looks up at him and smiles softly. "I-I know. It's just...it's always sad when I remember it." She giggles as she felt him kiss her cheek. "T-Thank you, sweetie. I'm feeling a lot better now. I might not be in the demo this time. I'm going to capture the footage of the skate crew. Plus, it'll give me a chance to see Miss Kitty in action after not skating for years." She says as they reached the parking lot and gets into the passenger seat. She buckles herself up and waits patiently for her boyfriend so they can pick the others up.

Jenny smiles brightly as she puts her phone away and jumps off of her bed. "That's right. I-I remember meeting him at the shop. I j-just didn't know t-that was his home as well." She says with a giggle. "Well? What are we w-waiting for? L-Let's get going!" She exclaims as she takes her two friends by their hands, as the exit their dorm room. 

Gabby giggles and shakes her head at her friend's enthusiasm. "Okay, okay, Jenny. Just calm down and walk slowly. Devin will be here soon to pick us up. Then you can spend all the time you want with your boyfriend." She says as she leans over to Stella to whisper in her ear. "You think he would try and get Jenny to skate? She doesn't look like the skateboard type, but you can't judge a book by it's cover." She leans back and giggles once more.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek nods "I like that idea love," he says as he looks to the four who had raised their hands and paws "Alright, I'll let Aaron know the plan" he says and hugs Kitty and snuggles into her soft fur and sighs a little "Zeke, kitty, you both know that the anniversary is a day when Tara gets really upset, and while she has Devin now, she's going to need all the support she can get"

Zeke nods "I understand mate, we'll all be sure to be there for her" he says and smiles as he sees Kitty's new board "New board luv?" he asks with a wink "On the house...this time"

*At the college*

Devin nods with a smile as he kisses her cheek again and pulls up to the girls' dorm room, he flashes his lights once "Come on girls, fame and glory waits for no one!" he calls out

Stella giggles and drags Gabby with her to the car "I dunno, but it'd be nice to see her being loved on for once, I mean all those boys who whistle at her and such, just disgust me but Zeke..well..he's different..mind you he is also like 10 years older."

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles and purrs as she felt Derek snuggle into her fur. "Thank you, sweetheart. I'm really glad you liked my idea. I was a little worried it wouldn't be that good of an idea," She nods as she remembers what happens with Tara on the day of the anniversary. "I understand perfectly well. I know that if Tara is feeling down, you, Devin, myself and everyone here will help her feel happy." Her ears perked as she hears Zeke address her. She smiles and nods in appreciation. "Yup, this is a new board from your shop. Thank you so much, Zeke. I promise to take care of it." She giggles as she returns the wink.

Lou laughs and pats Zeke on the shoulder. "Oh, Zeke. You're only saying that because you know Kitty could wipe the floor with you. I know she's been out of practice on a skateboard, but I'm not trying to start a skate battle against you two." He says with a playful grin.

*at the college*

Tara smiles as Devin kisses her cheek. She giggles as she watches him call out to Gabby and the others. "Come on, you guys. Let's get going! It's time to burn some rubber!" She says while cupping her hands over her mouth to raise the volume of her voice. "We might have woken up the whole campus at this rate, but it's worth it." She giggles as she leans over and hugs him while snuggling in the embrace.

Gabby giggles at Devin's and Tara's antics and nods. "I'm really glad about that as well. Jenny does deserve someone who will treat her right. It's just plain rude how some guys can act in such a horrible way, but Zeke is different. He has all the qualities of a gentleman, in my opinion."

Jenny giggles as they heard Devin and Tara calling out to them. "That's our cue to get going, you two." She says as they start heading out of their dorm to the car park. She blushes as Stella and Gabby mention Zeke. "I-I'm really happy he t-treats me so k-kindly. I d-don't even care about the age. A-Age is just a n-number. As long as the t-two people in a relationship are happy, t-then that's all that matters, right? I l-love Zeke and I always will." She says as they reach they reach the parking lot. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles and closes his eyes "Darling, I'm so happy that you said yes to me, but you do know if I saw a creep creeping over on Tara, or any of our girls, I'd do more than just beat him to near death, what I'd do is called murder. I'd straight out kill the guy" he says with a sigh "I'm just a little too overprotective I guess" he says

Zeke nods "You wouldn't mate, your conscious wouldn't let you do it" he says as the rest of the crew nods in agreement, he then turns to Lou "You're probably right, Kitty was always the better out of the two of us and I don't expect that to have changed" 

*at the college*

Devin smiles "Get in girls, we're getting some stuff for the party, but something you should know" he says as he pulls Tara close to him "Today is the twelve year anniversary of when her mother and father died in a car accident" he says softly "so there's going to be a serious vigil for them as well"

Stella gasps and immediately hugs Tara "Oh Tara! I h-had no idea! I-I'm s-so sorry!" she stutters and wraps her fluffy tail around her to comfort her.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty gasps at his remark, but shakes her head and smiles at him. "I know you wouldn't do anything bad, sweetheart. That overprotective nature you have is very admirable. It shows you that you really care about those around you. That you will protect them with everything you have. That just makes me love you even more, Derek. Even if you were hurting someone to protect someone, it'll be okay. Zeke, myself and the others will always be there to make sure you stay in the right sense of mind. We won't let you fall into the dark depths when you have to stand up for yourself." She says as she nuzzles him before kissing his cheek.

Lou nods and places a hand on Derek's shoulder. "She's got the right idea. If you stay true to who you are and know right from wrong, then you'll be just fine. You've have family and friends who will make sure you don't anything you would regret. You have a good heart and I know you will never go wrong." He says as he addresses Derek with a smile.

*at the college*

As the girls get into the car, they nod at Devin's plans before heading to the party. They frown and gasp as Devin told them what today was. Jenny tears up and hugs Tara tightly. "I-I'm so s-sorry, Tara. I h-had no idea about t-this either.. I hope you'll b-be okay." She says as Tara smiles softly and returns the hug. "It's okay, Jenny. I...I'm still sad over it, but I always remember these few things. I have my friends, my boyfriend, my uncle, my big brother and everyone from the skate crew. I f-feel sad, b-but I'm happy and c-content with all that I have." She says as a lone tear races down her cheek.

Gabby smiles sadly as she rubs Tara's back soothingly. "It's okay, sweetheart. I know and it's okay to be sad. Just remember to always live for the here and now and always look toward the future. If you are able to do that, there's nothing to be afraid of." She says as she pats Tara's head playfully*  "Just remember you have friend and who love and support you, no matter what, sweetie." She says as she gently ruffles Tara's head playfully.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles and nuzzles into his fiance's  neck and sighs "You're all right, I wouldn't kill him, but close enough to it" he says then looks at his board "Sorry old friend, but maybe it is time to get a new board" he says, putting it down and smiling at his uncle who nods. With that, he gets up and goes over to the display cases "Hmm.. which one..I should probably go with one of my sponsored boards...but.."

"Oh that reminds me, your sponsorship cheque came in" Zeke says, handing it to him.

"Thanks Zeke," he says as he looks at the boards once more "I think...I'll go with this Birdhouse one" he says picking one up of them and inspects it

*at the college*

Devin smiles "Enough gushing girls, we've got a party and a demo to get to, come on" he says, putting the pedal to the metal and speeds off, but still at the speed limit.

Stella squeaks at the sudden speed up but then giggles as she clings onto Gabby.