Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dusk's Art Stuff

Dusk Nightshroud

Heya!
So, this'll be my Art-Thread from now on where I will post stuff I doodle at home or in school.
I hope others can give me tipps, tricks and critizism for my pics as I do try to improve!
Other than that, I do like to take requsts for or do art-trades with other artists.
If interested just shoot me a PM!
Though, one of my biggest flaws is that I suck at backgrounds, heh...
I mostly use pencils and either colored pencils for doodles or TOUCHFIVE Twinmarkers for bigger, cleaner pictures.

So, for a few of my drawings:

868cf5d527.jpg

1b74373dea.jpg

Those were two pictures I drew for a christmas action in another Forum.

bf0de7d24f.jpg

This was a little joke with a friend of me (left) as I told him how much I liked zebras and he said that he had no zebra-OCs though, hehe.

Though I do like to just draw around with random characters who don't really have any background to them.

b49d50a894.jpg0e0d0283a7.jpg

I will upload more pictures when I draw them and they're not too crude, heh. ^^

• Brohoof 4

@@Dusk Nightshroud, these are just lovely. :grin: You have a rather interesting style here, and I'd love to see more of your art in the future~♪

I think, of the group, the first is my favorite. ;) It's got a good bit of interest to it, and her expression seems pretty, well, expressive and thoughtful.

Keep up the awesome work~

• Brohoof 1

So! Finished another picture today! It was part of an Art-Trade with another artist from another Forum, named Paprika. ^^

Requested a pic of her OC (the mare on the left) as a pupil of Jigsaw in ponyform.
I do have to work on my backgrounds though... q.q

bb5feaff27.jpg

Heya!

So, this'll be my Art-Thread from now on where I will post stuff I doodle at home or in school.

I hope others can give me tipps, tricks and critizism for my pics as I do try to improve!

Other than that, I do like to take requsts for or do art-trades with other artists.

If interested just shoot me a PM!

Though, one of my biggest flaws is that I suck at backgrounds, heh...

I mostly use pencils and either colored pencils for doodles or TOUCHFIVE Twinmarkers for bigger, cleaner pictures.

So, for a few of my drawings:

sig-4804793.868cf5d527.jpg

sig-4804793.1b74373dea.jpg

Those were two pictures I drew for a christmas action in another Forum.

sig-4804793.bf0de7d24f.jpg

This was a little joke with a friend of me (left) as I told him how much I liked zebras and he said that he had no zebra-OCs though, hehe.

Though I do like to just draw around with random characters who don't really have any background to them.

sig-4804793.b49d50a894.jpgsig-4804793.0e0d0283a7.jpg

I will upload more pictures when I draw them and they're not too crude, heh. ^^

Brilliant creations! You're one heck of a good artist!

• Brohoof 2