Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Biohazard (zombies, action, horror)

silvermoon15000

It's the year 3042, ponies have become a technological race finally after years. And a few years before, a virus escaped into the city of Manehattan which was blocked off, preventing the virus from spreading. It is a ghost city now, everypony is dead, and now it seems the virus has stopped spreading. A tv show called Biohazards decides to send it's cast and crew to the city in hopes of documenting what the city has become. You are that cast and crew and along with some protection and a scientist you head to the city..

This is my attempt at a resident evil rp Manehattan represents Raccoon City and the cast and crew are a small reference to resident evil 7 but this rp has nothing to do with resident evil 7...and if a fellow roleplayer I respect (jack baker) sees this...please take note that if you don't want me doing something like this because it is too similar please tell me and I will shut it down. Anyways on to the roles and rules of the rp.

Roles:

Crew:

Director-

Camera pony-

Producer-

Medical personnel-

Cast:

Investigator-

Paranormal Expert-

Guide/survivalist- Silvermoon

Scientist-

Protection:

Military official-

Police Officer-

A lot of roles to fill which means a lot of endings as well. Your choices in this rp may save or kill someone, no this is not a table top or anything but your actions can hurt you this function may he dropped if I and the other rpers feel it is too complex.

Rules:

Be kind

Light cursing

No God modding

Make it gory but not too gory

Otherwise have fun and try to survive.

There are guns in this rp, but they are modern. More roles may be created throughout if I feel it is necessary to add the roles. Anyways please consider signing up and if you have doubts feel free to pm me or put it in the OOC.