Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The three most evil horror villains choice..

Reiki Knight 13

Which horror villain do you fight?  

1 user has voted

1. 1. The Warlock, the djinn or the leprechaun?

• The leprechaun
    • The Warlock
    • The Djinn

It's almost Halloween as such I hold a question  for the hardcore horror fans out there.

Of all the horror villains I have seen I believe I have selected the top three most evil and notoriously difficult to handle of them.

You must fight one of them but you get to choose which one of the three.

They are in no particular order here: The Leprechaun,the Djinn, and the Warlock.

Here is a brief description of each for those unfamiliar with them and why you're fighting them (should you choose that fight)

The Leprechaun: The leprechaun's gold was stolen by one of your friends and he wants revenge. He can create illusions, teleport and various other usual bits of your standard trickster. He loves to kill in very gruesome and often somewhat childish manners. For example killing one person by jumping on their ribs with a pogo stick and singing about it...

The djinn: after you awaken it will grant you any three wishes you desire BUT will try to twist those wishes in whatever way suits him. Oh,and should the third wish be granted all evil djinn will be released and all of humanity will be tormented by them forever. Oh, and if he cannot find you or you refuse to wish then he will  seek out other people to grant a single wish to including your friends and family. Finally every  single wish granted to other people good or bad comes at the cost of their soul.

The Warlock: During the Salem witch trials many innocent people were falsely accused of practicing black magick however in the case of the warlock they were absolutely correct. He is pure evil incarnate pretty much and works the foulest of black magicks. He has time traveled into the 20th century to gather pages of the most evil magic book in existence. If they are collected he will read a spell which will undo all of existence except for evil.  The pages cannot be destroyed btw. There is one bit of good news for this specific fight you will have the aid of the warlocks rival the ancient Salem witch hunter or as I call him "discount Belmont" lol. 

Which one do you choose to fight?

• Brohoof 1

I've seen the Leprechaun movies and a movie called Warlock a long time ago. I don't remember a movie about an evil djinn, only those wish fulfilment genie movies.

The warlock seemed the most evil to me. While the leprechaun killed he was still pretty comedic.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Fluttershutter said:

I've seen the Leprechaun movies and a movie called Warlock a long time ago. I don't remember a movie about an evil djinn, only those wish fulfilment genie movies.

The warlock seemed the most evil to me. While the leprechaun killed he was still pretty comedic.

Ever seen Wish master?

8 minutes ago, Spooky Brony 42 said:

I bet I could come up with a wish that would trap the djinn. What if I wish for something impossible, like wishing that 1+1 = 3 is true? Or wish for him to count forever?

Won't work. If you try to wish for a logic paradox he simply refuses and explains why even he can't grant the wish. Some examples include trying to wish away evil, wishing him away, etc. I believe the rule is any wish that affects him or the main wisher in certain ways and or create a logic paradox cannot work.

You COULD wish him to count to high number though.