Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Drink of Choice :)

Clockwork Chaos

Sex on the beach, Long Island, Blue Devil, Long Island Ice Tea (simply a clasic), Tequila sunrise.. Too bad theres not a big list to choose from in my country :/ we really need a cocktail bar with over a 100 diffen't cocktails

did you ever try a tequila suicide? XD it's the most awesome thing in my opinion!  also, never heared of an long island? what's it made of?

I totally agree. Alcohol is disgusting. I think the only reason ponies drink it is to seem cool.

There are different kinds of alcohol. Ponies drink beer to look cool. Ponies drink wine for special occasions. Ponies drink hard liquor to get drunk.

did you ever try a tequila suicide? XD it's the most awesome thing in my opinion!  also, never heared of an long island? what's it made of?

Never saw it in any bar/cafe i've been in :/ like i said theres not a lot of options here :( But if i see it i'll try it, Long island is made of vodka,gin,tequila,rum and triple sex with 1½ parts sour mix and a splash of cola. Its certenly one of the stronger cocktails out there, and i usally feel something after only one yay.png

Never saw it in any bar/cafe i've been in :/ like i said theres not a lot of options here sad.png But if i see it i'll try it, Long island is made of vodka,gin,tequila,rum and triple sex with 1½ parts sour mix and a splash of cola. Its certenly one of the stronger cocktails out there, and i usally feel something after only one yay.png

haha sounds like something i could enjoy. the tequila suicide is basically a series of stuff you need to do.

first you get a mix og 50/50 tequila/wodka. then you get a slice of lemon and some salt.

first you lay the salt in a little line on the top of your hand, then you get the slice of lemon in the other.

you lick the salt, then bite down on the slice of lemon and suck out all of the lemon juice.

and then you take the tequila/wodka mix down in one tug.

i love the feeling you get in your mouth after that XD

• Brohoof 1

haha sounds like something i could enjoy. the tequila suicide is basically a series of stuff you need to do.

first you get a mix og 50/50 tequila/wodka. then you get a slice of lemon and some salt.

first you lay the salt in a little line on the top of your hand, then you get the slice of lemon in the other.

you lick the salt, then bite down on the slice of lemon and suck out all of the lemon juice.

and then you take the tequila/wodka mix down in one tug.

i love the feeling you get in your mouth after that XD

Thats what we do when we drink plain Tequila here xD theres even a song about it ( a bad song but still) Im gonna have to try it with Vodka :D

• Brohoof 1

I'll be honest with you, I tend to drink a LOT of Dr. Pepper and Root Beers.

I don't really drink any sort of super alcoholic beverages as they tend to make my stomach curl however, I do enjoy Hard Lemonade and a few wine coolers.

I'm really not that much of a booze drinker so yeah...

Thats what we do when we drink plain Tequila here xD theres even a song about it ( a bad song but still) Im gonna have to try it with Vodka biggrin.png

also, i don't know if they got berenburg where you live? it's great when mixed with coke. it's also contained in one of my favorite cocktails.

it's berenburg, jagermeister, tequila, orange juice and a little rum. not one of the best to start the night with, but amazing when you had a few drinks already XD

also, i don't know if they got berenburg where you live? it's great when mixed with coke. it's also contained in one of my favorite cocktails.

it's berenburg, jagermeister, tequila, orange juice and a little rum. not one of the best to start the night with, but amazing when you had a few drinks already XD

I'm not sure maybe there is, tho i haven't saw it :o I usally start with something that has blue cuaraco since most of the drink with it are really sweet and fresh

I'm not sure maybe there is, tho i haven't saw it ohmy.png I usally start with something that has blue cuaraco since most of the drink with it are really sweet and fresh

yeah the best starters are always the sweet ones :P i usually get something with passoa in it or just plain jagermeister as a shot. i also enjoy smirnoff ice alot, but it isn't really getting you drunk or anything with it's 5% alcohol o.0

• Brohoof 1

yeah the best starters are always the sweet ones tongue.png i usually get something with passoa in it or just plain jagermeister as a shot. i also enjoy smirnoff ice alot, but it isn't really getting you drunk or anything with it's 5% alcohol o.0

Well cider is also something i find quite enjoyable but like beer i consider it almost imposible to get drunk with it. And another cokctail you should try if u have since you like jagermeister is Jager Passion, its really sweet and you will feel very fresh after drinking it happy.png

• Brohoof 1

Well cider is also something i find quite enjoyable but like beer i consider it almost imposible to get drunk with it. And another cokctail you should try if u have since you like jagermeister is Jager Passion, its really sweet and you will feel very fresh after drinking it happy.png

i think i've seen that one in a club in a city near me. never tried it tough, guess i'll give it a shot next time i go there :) and well, let's say i had my times with beer when i turned the legal drinking age for my country. XD the very same evening i got so drunk i literally passed out in front of my house, until like 8 pm when my dad found me when he was going to work. i think i had about 20 beers back then...never doing that again :P

• Brohoof 1

Um... It's pretty hard for me to pick one... I've never stopped to think about what my favorite beverages were, so I'm not really sure.

However, in the end, I would have to say that my best companion throughout the cold, lonely nights of my very recent life would be a good ol' glass of wine, or even better, champagne~

They're actually the only alcoholic drinks I have ever, in fact, enjoyed the taste of. I got the habit of drinking wine from my parents, and now, every now and then, I delight myself with a little bit of it~

...I never abuse though. I've never drank 'til I dropped before, and I'll make sure it stays like that~

i think i've seen that one in a club in a city near me. never tried it tough, guess i'll give it a shot next time i go there smile.png and well, let's say i had my times with beer when i turned the legal drinking age for my country. XD the very same evening i got so drunk i literally passed out in front of my house, until like 8 pm when my dad found me when he was going to work. i think i had about 20 beers back then...never doing that again tongue.png

In my country the law is very flawed you don't really need to be a legal age to buy alcohol or cigarates since they only care about money and teens usally buy this stuf the most. I was going to clubs and buying cocktails since i was 14/15 so yeah yay.png

In my country the law is very flawed you don't really need to be a legal age to buy alcohol or cigarates since they only care about money and teens usally buy this stuf the most. I was going to clubs and buying cocktails since i was 14/15 so yeah yay.png

yeah my country has it kind of the same, but then not with alcohol but with drugs. i had my first joint when i was about 13, and my first XTC pill when i was 15...

post-6104-0-88138300-1372144811.png

That's the mint julep. I make one for myself every now and then and they're quite refreshing. It's essentially bourbon, sugar, and some mint in a glass of crushed ice. Satisfies my sweet tooth, my love of all things mint, and my love of whiskey. Great for all seasons and times of day, imo.

I totally agree. Alcohol is disgusting. I think the only reason people drink it is to seem cool.

Some do, but most people drink it simply because they enjoy it, such as myself.

I've never really been one for alcoholic drinks, both based off my limited experiences with them and some unfortunate family history related to them. Just give me a nice icy glass of lemonade in the summer and some hot chocolate in the winter and I couldn't be happier.

(edited)

I'm not old enough to drink, but we used to have some Butterscotch Schnapps that I'd sneak into my drinks every so often. Gave them a nice warm aftertaste. Maybe a little buttery, too.

As for things I'm legally allowed to drink... Well, there's a few broad categories.

Tea in general I consider my favorite form of drink, but Chai Tea in particular is the best.

As for Coffee - a close second -, Chai Tea Lattes from Starbucks are godly. As for regular coffee, I can stand Black Coffee if I'm eating something sweet, but generally the bitterness gets to me, so I tend towards using creamer.

Then there are the juices. This is a hard one, but I'd have to say Orange Juice. It bothers me if it's pulpy, but generally I can deal with it, and it has an interesting flavor. I would have picked Cranberry because I like it a bit better, but its aftertaste is far too tart.

Next, Sodas. Though It's a hard choice between Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew, I have to go with Dr. Pepper. There's just something about it that I've always liked. I try not to drink much of it though, since it's bad for you 'n all.

After that, Energy Drinks. Though it's an extremely close tie between NOS and Monster, I have to go with Monster, because their Rojo Tea and Green Tea blends are simply fantastisch.

And finally, as for dairy... 4chan will hate me for this, but it's buttermilk. And by buttermilk, I don't mean actual buttermilk, I mean literal buttermilk - put some butter/margarine (I can't tell the difference really) into some milk and heat it up. I'm sure I'll get a lot of raised eyebrows for this, but it's surprisingly good.

TL;DR: Chai Tea is the best thing to grace this earth.

Edited by Durandal

My favorite drink would be chocolate milk; I'm not sure why, but it just tastes so good to me. I also love mixing Cherry Coke, Dr. Pepper and Coke altogether; sounds disgusting, but it's actually quite good. I also love the "Pink Lemonade Freeze" and the "Pina Colda Freeze" from Taco Bell; I don't eat their food, but I love their drinks. Milkshakes from Dairy Queen are also pretty good.

Despite all of this, chocolate milk is still my favorite. c:

As for non alcoholic, I love tea and Mtn Dew. Thankfully I've been cutting back big time on the sweet, and mostly focusing on water. But my chief got me kinda hooked on the white Monsters.They are amazing.

For drinks, though, I love Sambouka. The lickerish drink. Very good ^_^

Usually soda and the occasional coffee. Although I've noticed I have a slight addiction to Perrier water. (Especially the lime flavor)

if it hot as fuck out side than a cold beer is lovely ( not legall age sssshhhhhh ) only on special occasions like Christmas and stuff 

soft drinks well that either mountain dew or solo 

if its cold as a witches tit uhm  hot chocolate is the best 

breakfast coffee or tea is the way to go 

Generally, lemonade is at the top of my list. Any tea or soda that has a lemon(lime) flavor is also pretty good in my book.

As for alcoholic drinks, the only one I can stand to drink is champagne. I drink other stuff (only because it's a party and someone's bound to get on my case if don't drink) and it always tastes terrible. It's an acquired taste, I guess. 

For me, it's soda. I drink it almost every day.

More specifically, I love Pepsi. Whenever I go to the store, I get Pepsi. And if I run out, I go get more.

....I'm not crazy!

It's not my absolute favorite, but I enjoy half a cup of Mtn Dew, half a cup of Sprite, topped with Rita's Cherry Italian Ice. I call it the, um...actually, I haven't thought up a name yet.

• Brohoof 1