Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite energy drink?

Dawning Demon

What's your favourite energy drink?  

66 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite energy drink?

• Red Bull
    • Monster Energy
    • Rockstar
    • Amp Energy - Mountain Dew
    • Lucozade
    • Other

My favorite energy drink is Bang because of the high caffeine content (300 mg) while having 0 calories and no sugar.

That being said, I appreciate Shiny's sentiment above and I regret forming the habit of relying on these to maintain peak alertness throughout my day. I also drink black coffee on the regular on top of this so I consume way too much caffeine, and I doubt consuming all the artificial sugars and such from Bang is healthy, particularly over the long-term.

I've also started having severe canker sores inside my mouth for the first time in my life over the past month, which has resulted in some of the worst pain I've ever experienced. It's truly a transcendental level of agony. I have no idea if my energy drink habit is connected, but it's one of my only distinctly new and consistent dietary habits I developed over the past year so it's possible.

• 2 months later...

I've tried pretty much every energy drink I can find at least once. Monster Ultra Paradise is probably my favorite flavor-wise, but it's kind of a lot, so for drinking every day, standard Monster Ultra is best. I like the strawberry Monster also, but it's hard to find where I live for some reason. The Ghost sour patch kids flavors are also pretty good, but like other "sour" drinks they can leave a weird feeling in your mouth so they're only really good for once-in-a-while.

• Brohoof 1