Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite hot or cold non alcoholic drink?

Rarity Paige Belle

I am going to say Coca-Cola. I used to drink a lot of it. In fact, for me, this was a substitute to water. To the point that it started to actually hurt my stomach.

Doctor told me to stop :(

• Brohoof 4

oh and I like slushies too. 

Water Virgil's Root Beer. Best dang root beer I ever did taste.

never tried root beer. does it taste like beer? 

oh and I like slushies too. 

never tried root beer. does it taste like beer? 

Naw, it's a whole lot sweeter. Virgil's has a rather more complex flavor that most root beer, though, with hints of licorice and vanilla, whereas generic root beer like Mug or A&W tastes to me like... sugary, mildly flavored soda water.

• Brohoof 1

Well...

1. Water - I'm sorry, but nothing replaces good ole water

2. Tea - Citrus Green Tea, Iced Tea, whatevs

3. Ginger Ale - Tis great, among other reasons. XD

• Brohoof 1

Recently I found a Concord Grape/Black Cherry juice and it is really good. I have been drinking way too much pop lately, so I am happy to have found a more healthy drink that I find good enough to actually crave at times. =)

• Brohoof 2

Haha, give me a glass of good old fashioned [sweet] iced tea and I'm happy.  As for brand names, I like Arizona and Red Diamond the most.  I guess Gold Peak is okay... but I prefer the previous 2.

Though, I typically go through 2 gallons of [2%] milk in a week, bahaha, seriously.  And brand names for milk - it don't even matter.  We usually just get store brand County Market milk, tastes the same and is cheaper than Prairie Farms.

I used to be a soda drinker alot, but I cut down alot on it.  I've heard too many bad things about it and I'm trying to be healthy - I cut down on fatty foods, too.  At the end of my junior year, and start of my senior year of high school I weight 205 pounds (I'm 6 foot, btw).  Now, after eating and drinking more healthy, and being more active, after my Freshman year of college I now weigh 175 pounds.  I'm happy where I am and wish to stay within the 170 - 180 range for as long as I can.  Lord help my metabolism when I get older, haha, I want to stay at the weight I am.

• Brohoof 1

My favourite Non-alcoholic drink is also my favourite alcoholic drink!

CIDER!

I love Cider, the good stuff is hard to come by but its soooo satisfying for me to drink!

1. Snapple peach tea

2. Water

3. Hot chocolate (extra chocolatey)

4.Authentic Green or Chai tea

5. Vanilla Coke

6. CranRaspberry juice

7. Orange juice (0 pulp)

• Brohoof 2

There's this thing called "agua de horchata" which I guess you can call "rice milk". It's pretty good if done right. Orange juice (some pulp), Sprite, and iced tea are also some favorites.

• Brohoof 1

Coca-Cola is my favourite. I drink far too much of it and have for years. It's a wonder I don't already have diabetes.

Tea is my second favourite.