Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Drink of Choice :)

Clockwork Chaos

It all depends to be honest.

Water: As long as it was filtered I'd drink it

Non-carbonated: Brisk. I can chug those things in 10 seconds

Soda: Fanta Orange or Sun Drop. My favorite sodas

Energy Drink: Any Monster Energy Drink is fine by me

But if I had to choose one, it'd be Brisk. I love Brisk :)

As far as non-alcoholic drinks go. I prefer a nice cup of coffee with creamer and sugar, or flavored creamer if possible. Soda wise it's Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper. 

When it comes to alcoholic drinks. I can deal with a Budweiser now and then, but I really love Guinness, and White Russians. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

kurisu-and-dr-pepper.jpg

^ This is Suitable For Work *hands you a Dr. Pepper* YOU CAN THANK ME LATTA

Bucking Dr. Pepper dude 23 flavors of nothing but awesomeness. Oh god I need to grab me one like right now! If there was an equivalent to taking drugs Dr. Pepper would be my choice. Drink that stuff slowly ~ Doctor's orders :3 

Edited by White Rose
  • Brohoof 4

It's not my absolute favorite, but I enjoy half a cup of Mtn Dew, half a cup of Sprite, topped with Rita's Cherry Italian Ice. I call it the, um...actually, I haven't thought up a name yet.

Call it a "Citrus King".  Its your creation, so why  not? I might have to try it sometime, sounds pretty good. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png But I'm curious what is your favorite? 

• Brohoof 1

Call it a "Citrus King".  Its your creation, so why  not? I might have to try it sometime, sounds pretty good. img-1616016-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png But I'm curious what is your favorite? 

Depends on the mood, really. Most of the time, I'm either drinking Country Time Lemonade or Mtn Dew, nuttin' special except for the occasional dive into the dark side of humanity, hence the *ahem* "Citrus King". 

Yoo-Hoos do go fast in my house, too.

• Brohoof 1

img-1616008-1-kurisu-and-dr-pepper.jpg

Bucking Dr. Pepper dude 23 flavors of nothing but awesomeness. Oh god I need to grab me one like right now! If there was an equivalent to taking drugs Dr. Pepper would be my choice. Drink that stuff slowly ~ Doctor's orders :3 

Strangely I want a Dr. Pepper now..lol :P I have no clue why. xD Oh and when I really get on a soda kick Cherry Coke..seriously it can't be Cherry Pepsi, but it has to be Cherry Coke...idk why just has to be

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My favorite drink is good for trips and such because truck stops usually have it.

It even has a convenient straw.

gascan2.jpg

______

But, seriously probably homemade smoothies, if I'm more in the mood for soda it's a tie between root beer and Cream Soda.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 3

My drink of choice is a very special brew of chemicals that our very species requires to survive, and that is water. I went off of soda pops a while ago and while I really like my tea, I don't think anything is nearly as refreshing as a jug of ice cold water while you're working on a hot summer's day.

• Brohoof 2

Alcoholic Drinks:

Fireball Whiskey (good by itself)

Sam Adams Boston Lager (amazing beer)

Four Loko (ewww bad times)

Bacardi Dragon Fruit & Pineapple Juice (amazing mixed drink)

Non - Alcoholic Drinks

Cranberry Juice (My favorite juice)

Chocolate Milk (My favorite milk)

Dr. Pepper (My favorite soda)

My drink of choice is a very special brew of chemicals that our very species requires to survive, and that is water. I went off of soda pops a while ago and while I really like my tea, I don't think anything is nearly as refreshing as a jug of ice cold water while you're working on a hot summer's day.

What about a nice jug of the blood of your enemies, with a bit of lemon thrown in there for flavor? Nothing can beat that, that's for sure.

• Brohoof 1

img-1616008-1-kurisu-and-dr-pepper.jpg

I am so very, very okay with this :)

Anyway, it depends on my mood.

Usually, Dr. Pepper is my drink of choice, as well as Water, and sometimes Mountain Dew.

I also love Sparkling Cranberry juice, and Cranberry Sparkling Cider.

• Brohoof 2

Iced coffee is the way to go for me. Whether it's unsweetened Starbucks or megasweetened McDonalds I lurve the stuff. I can't stand hot drinks period.

Although I like milk just a little more I can't drink too much of it. I'm slightly addicted to milk so if I drink a little I usually end up drinking a lot so I have to actually limit myself on it. I'm fat enough as it is! laugh.png

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite fizzy drink would probably be Coca-Cola; fresh outta the freezer preferably. It's very refreshing! Traditionally however, I'd say IRN-BRU with me being a Scot and all. Tastes amazing out of the can :)

Energy drink-wise, I'd say original MONSTER as it gives me a good buzz. But I also like a bit of Rockstar to keep up the variety. Red Bull just simply doesn't live up to its price, and Nae Danger (a fairly new local drink) just leaves a horrible taste after a few slugs.

For fruit juices, it's orange juice all the way :D

And alcohol, eh, nope. I'm strictly against it. I tried it out a few times; some Vodka and a can of lager mixed with some Vimto, but it all just tastes rancid.

(edited)

Alcoholic: Oberon is a delicious beer, and I do love me some beer in general, don't get me wrong, but over the past year or so since turning 21 I've actually become quite a fan of hard cider, especially Angry Orchard and Woodchuck.

Non-alcoholic: honestly, probably water.  Whole milk is pretty delicious, as well as lemonade, for some reason I'm really picky when it comes to orange juice, and while my favorite pop is undoubtedly Coca Cola, I don't like drinking pop that often since it's not that healthy for you, especially your muscles.

Edited by Batbrony

Sambuca is either my favorite, or one of my favorite alcoholic drinks.  It's fun lighting it on fire and I like the taste of it too.  I also like champagne in general and singha is my favorite beer.  I also really like Johnnie Walker Blue, but the times I've been able to have it are few and far between.

My favorite non-alcoholic drink is a tie between sparkling water and coconut water.  Orange juice is also up there. 

• Brohoof 1

My favorite drink is Blueberry Juice, or Chocolate milk. But I drink more water than anything. I like to try to be as healthy as I can (But a girl's got to treat herself once in a while xD).

(edited)

Well as for alcoholic, I'm only 16 and thus to young, plus I don't honestly find much interest in myself for alcoholic stuff.

As for regular drinks, I don't drink any sodas or anything carbonated for that matter, so most of what I live on is fruit juices and water.(I know i'm weird.)

I drink alot of Lemonaid, although I get tired of that sometimes, I also drink alot of this strawberry orange bannan stuff. Pretty good.

I also like Minutemaid fruit bunch alot, but I don't get it to drink alot.

Orange juice is pretty good.

Theres also orange gatoraid(Omg I love orange gatoraid).

I just thought of my obssesion with orange gatoraid, so I'm going with that. Something about orange gartoraid is sooo good.

unfortunately since I'm very lazy typically and it has alot of sugar and salt and stuff I don't get to drink it alot but yeah. Its really good I think. 

So yeah thats my favorite. Orange gatoraid.

Edited by Zygen

I like milk and rice milk the best.  Rice milk is the opposite of buttermilk, it sounds awful but tastes great.

I used to hate water, but am getting used to drinking it at work.  I love the taste of coke and root beer, but would kindof like to wean myself off the stuff since it's unhealthy.

Favorite Alcoholic, Wild Turkey Honey Whiskey (or I think it was Whiskey, dont entirely remember :P). Vodka is good aswell :3
Non alcoholic would Be Monsters <3 Thats about all I drink xD

It's coffee about 80% of the time for me. I drink almost a half pot a day on weekdays, almost a full pot o. Weekends. When I'm eating out at a fancy restaurant, I always ask for a cup of coffee and get about 2-3 refills.

Other times it's mostly Coke and water. I'm not old enough to have any beer, but I only have three and a half months to go! :P