Hello This Is My Intro!

Satsuki Kiryuin

Hello, my name is PwnedThisWay. I came up with this name back in 2010 when I was first into competitive gaming. Later on in the year, I was interested in producing music, playing around with random samples at the time. In the summer of 2011, I took a break from that and just focused on competitive gaming. At the end of 2011, I discovered My Little Pony and was entertained by the television show in general. It was soon after that I started trying music production again after the 4-month break. That led me to discovering there was more to MLP then I thought. It led me to finding the brilliant fan music from brony musicians and the amazing artists of the community. No matter what, I will always be amazed by the talent of the community.

That's all I have to say so,

TL;DR: Hello, i'm new here.

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. There is nothing that's too long to read. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy your stay.

Yo hi there friend. Welcome to the forums. Thanks for directing me through the door into this fandom of awesome ponies when I was too busy staring at the posters.

Also, there are many pages too long to read on the internet, some examples including essays. Of course, what is called "long" is decided by personal interest at times.