Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "I love you guys a lot, it really helps me to know I'm surrounded by such wonderful friends and loved ones" she says and notices that Maggie, Muffin and Astral still as a kitten were following them through the forest.

TU: Yeah it's like it started with me being the closest and best person for you plus I then introduced Troneon and created equestria and that just made everyone extremely understanding so they would all love you if you met them! Anyways the ponies would always be loving with you to and I believe we're here!

The bunch had now arrived at the side of the river pool. There were also a couple of bengal cats who ran up to the group meowing in a friendly way to request cuddles...

FO: To be honest this pool is just so scenic and beautiful!

GU: This really brings back memories from my family trip to Fiji in 2016!  

43 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like it started with me being the closest and best person for you plus I then introduced Troneon and created equestria and that just made everyone extremely understanding so they would all love you if you met them! Anyways the ponies would always be loving with you to and I believe we're here!

The bunch had now arrived at the side of the river pool. There were also a couple of bengal cats who ran up to the group meowing in a friendly way to request cuddles...

FO: To be honest this pool is just so scenic and beautiful!

GU: This really brings back memories from my family trip to Fiji in 2016!  

Scarlet giggles and brings over the three kitties to the Bengals and starts to cuddle with them "See girls, you have some new friends now" she says and looks to Techno "Sweetie, come and snuggle with the kitties, they are very friendly and soft"

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles and brings over the three kitties to the Bengals and starts to cuddle with them "See girls, you have some new friends now" she says and looks to Techno "Sweetie, come and snuggle with the kitties, they are very friendly and soft"

TU: Yeah it's time for cuddles!

Techno then snuggled up with one of the Bengal cats that had jumped up onto his back...

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's time for cuddles!

Techno then snuggled up with one of the Bengal cats that had jumped up onto his back...

The Bengal kitties all cuddled up to everyone and purred, the older of the group even took it upon herself to mother Maggie, Muffin and Astral, by cuddling around them and washing them with a loud purr.

5 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

The Bengal kitties all cuddled up to everyone and purred, the older of the group even took it upon herself to mother Maggie, Muffin and Astral, by cuddling around them and washing them with a loud purr.

TU: Now this is really interesting! To be honest Scarlet I've always been able to think like animals and know exactly what's going through their minds. It's really like Flutershy in a way except it was in real life when I was human!

38 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Now this is really interesting! To be honest Scarlet I've always been able to think like animals and know exactly what's going through their minds. It's really like Flutershy in a way except it was in real life when I was human!

"Oh, what are all the kitties thin king? I think it is really cute how the mama Bengal is mummying Maggie, Muffin and Astral" Scarlet says with a giggle

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Oh, what are all the kitties thin king? I think it is really cute how the mama Bengal is mummying Maggie, Muffin and Astral" Scarlet says with a giggle

TU: Yeah it's interesting of how that Bengal cat is trying to be a mother there! Anyways my what I'm seeing the Bengal cat is thinking that the younger ones need to learn a lot more than what they know. It's like that Bengal kitty is an elder or maybe even like a sensei master from a karate movie!  

46 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's interesting of how that Bengal cat is trying to be a mother there! Anyways my what I'm seeing the Bengal cat is thinking that the younger ones need to learn a lot more than what they know. It's like that Bengal kitty is an elder or maybe even like a sensei master from a karate movie!  

Scarlet smiles as she rolls around with the couple of Bengals that had snuggled up to her, she giggles "They are so friendly and playful, ooh I wish we could keep them"

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles as she rolls around with the couple of Bengals that had snuggled up to her, she giggles "They are so friendly and playful, ooh I wish we could keep them"

TU: Yeah my mom really wanted to keep Bengal cats herself back in the 80s and 90s before I was born but they were just too expensive and hard to find. Like they were a rare breed so there were not many people who bred them plus all of them would charge a lot for them because of how low in numbers the breed was. Anyways I need to cuddle!

Techno then joined Scarlet with rolling around... 

24 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah my mom really wanted to keep Bengal cats herself back in the 80s and 90s before I was born but they were just too expensive and hard to find. Like they were a rare breed so there were not many people who bred them plus all of them would charge a lot for them because of how low in numbers the breed was. Anyways I need to cuddle!

Techno then joined Scarlet with rolling around... 

Luna and Tia also joined in with the rolling around, with Luna giggling the most as she then huggled up to a Bengal and nuzzled into its fur as it purred heavily and licked her nose, she giggles "Aaaw look, it likes me, it just licked my nose" she giggles again.

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna and Tia also joined in with the rolling around, with Luna giggling the most as she then huggled up to a Bengal and nuzzled into its fur as it purred heavily and licked her nose, she giggles "Aaaw look, it likes me, it just licked my nose" she giggles again.

Glitch and Foust also joined in with rolling around...

GU: Yeah that kitty probably really loves you Celestia!

TU: Yeah it definitely loves you if it's getting that friendly! 

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Glitch and Foust also joined in with rolling around...

GU: Yeah that kitty probably really loves you Celestia!

TU: Yeah it definitely loves you if it's getting that friendly! 

Celestia giggles as she  continues to snuggle the Bengal, enjoying it's purring and loving affection towards her. "I'm sure we could find a way for us to keep the, but have them stay wild dear" she says to Scarlet who was happily snuggled in a pile of Bengal kittens.

4 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia giggles as she  continues to snuggle the Bengal, enjoying it's purring and loving affection towards her. "I'm sure we could find a way for us to keep the, but have them stay wild dear" she says to Scarlet who was happily snuggled in a pile of Bengal kittens.

TU: Yeah it's actually quite easy to have them as a pet while having the kitties roaming around freely at the same time! Really in Troneon we just need to set up a TP link so the kitties can teleport to the forest and roam around during the day while they can teleport back home to the apartment!

18 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's actually quite easy to have them as a pet while having the kitties roaming around freely at the same time! Really in Troneon we just need to set up a TP link so the kitties can teleport to the forest and roam around during the day while they can teleport back home to the apartment!

Tia giggles some more then looks to Scarlet who was now happily asleep in the atmosphere of the forest and surrounded by the kitties and those who love and care for her. She smiles and along with Luna, goes to lay down next to her, wrapping their manes, tails and capes around her to keep her safe and warm as she slept,

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Tia giggles some more then looks to Scarlet who was now happily asleep in the atmosphere of the forest and surrounded by the kitties and those who love and care for her. She smiles and along with Luna, goes to lay down next to her, wrapping their manes, tails and capes around her to keep her safe and warm as she slept,

Techno then smiled and snuggled up under Scarlet's chin while Foust also laid down with Techno. The two also wrapped their tails, manes and capes around Scarlet...

GU: I've never felt this affectionate before. It's a new and beautiful side of me!

Glitch also joined in and did the same as Techno and Foust...  

36 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then smiled and snuggled up under Scarlet's chin while Foust also laid down with Techno. The two also wrapped their tails, manes and capes around Scarlet...

GU: I've never felt this affectionate before. It's a new and beautiful side of me!

Glitch also joined in and did the same as Techno and Foust...  

Scarlet smiled a little more in her sleep, she really did feel safe, warm and happy as she was surrounded by one of her favorite animals and those who love and care for her. As she was in her sleep, she sighs "Love you all" she whispers in her sleep.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiled a little more in her sleep, she really did feel safe, warm and happy as she was surrounded by one of her favorite animals and those who love and care for her. As she was in her sleep, she sighs "Love you all" she whispers in her sleep.

TU: I love you to Scarlet! We're both have been almost the same since the beginning and we've finally made it here! But still back then you were like the only other person in existence of my kind so if something happened to you I would be extremely guilty and alone for you. Plus I would probably be so guilty to the point where I become depressed and I want to end my existence.

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I love you to Scarlet! We're both have been almost the same since the beginning and we've finally made it here! But still back then you were like the only other person in existence of my kind so if something happened to you I would be extremely guilty and alone for you. Plus I would probably be so guilty to the point where I become depressed and I want to end my existence.

Scarlet opens her eyes slightly and nuzzles him "I know Techno, and that is exactly how I felt when we had to separate" she says before going back to sleep and sighing as she enters into the dream realm, looking around, and as she did, she noticed she was a Bengal kitten being washed by a mama Bengal. She giggles and purrs loudly.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet opens her eyes slightly and nuzzles him "I know Techno, and that is exactly how I felt when we had to separate" she says before going back to sleep and sighing as she enters into the dream realm, looking around, and as she did, she noticed she was a Bengal kitten being washed by a mama Bengal. She giggles and purrs loudly.

(In the middle of dinner now! :) )

Techno was also waching over Scarlet's dream and the scene was making him really happy...

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(In the middle of dinner now! :) )

Techno was also waching over Scarlet's dream and the scene was making him really happy...

Luna was also watching over Scarlet's dream "This is good, very good that she is having such a cute and innocent dream, it shows that she is feeling secure and safe"

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna was also watching over Scarlet's dream "This is good, very good that she is having such a cute and innocent dream, it shows that she is feeling secure and safe"

TU: I agree with that Luna but still there first time she started to feel like this is when I first came across Scarlet in 2017. Like she had never felt more safe in a relationship before she met me!

47 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I agree with that Luna but still there first time she started to feel like this is when I first came across Scarlet in 2017. Like she had never felt more safe in a relationship before she met me!

She nods and smiles as she continues to watch "indeed, but that many, many, many years ago, and the moment you had fully created me, I knew from the moment you had, I was going to be tasked to watch over her dreams."

2 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

She nods and smiles as she continues to watch "indeed, but that many, many, many years ago, and the moment you had fully created me, I knew from the moment you had, I was going to be tasked to watch over her dreams."

TU: Yeah at that moment you were born into existence you were pretty much ready for your primary tasks! Plus when you woke up for the first time Luna you were in one of the rooms in my lab standing next to Celestia and I was right in front of you in my human form! 

18 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah at that moment you were born into existence you were pretty much ready for your primary tasks! Plus when you woke up for the first time Luna you were in one of the rooms in my lab standing next to Celestia and I was right in front of you in my human form! 

Luna smiles and nods as she sits and watches, of course out of sight from Scarlet "I remember that, I actually remember watching as you programmed me to watch over Scarlet"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Luna smiles and nods as she sits and watches, of course out of sight from Scarlet "I remember that, I actually remember watching as you programmed me to watch over Scarlet"

TU: Yeah once again that's something I remember very well Luna as you were standing at the back to the room and you were facing my direction. Plus I was working on computer plus there was a cable attached to you head. Anyways when the virus hit me I had no idea who Scarlet was so I just kept the unfinished program there just in case if it was important.