The avatar above you licks your cheek. What would you do?

Rainbow    Dash

Noper dopers! 

That's 2 threads over.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Theres a frenching thread? That is kinda...idk

So anyways, the Nostalgia Critic and Pinkie Pie licked me....*punches Nostalgia critic and presents a candy offering to Pinkie*

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

oprahbees.gif

Theres a frenching thread? That is kinda...idk

So anyways, the Nostalgia Critic and Pinkie Pie licked me....*punches Nostalgia critic and presents a candy offering to Pinkie*

Starts kicking bees that are trying to lick me.

Its fine if you lick me...you are the essence of a flowery meadow in the springtime....I wanna go to France now.....DARN YOU!!

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

tumblr_lfzc23A1pE1qa1ej9o1_500.gif

(edited)

Run, Run for the hills :angry:

No,I ran for the beach. The beach kicks the hill's ass,there's way more bikinis and they usually have a snack bar!

Edited by Sir Timey Wimey

Yes. But,the snacks aren't free. 

Free beaches arent free because of the snacks ;)

Wait! What are you talking about?! And why do you keep winking at me?!  :unsure:

Are you talking about a nude beach? Cause if you are,then no.

Wait! What are you talking about?! And why do you keep winking at me?!  :unsure:

Are you talking about a nude beach? Cause if you are,then no.

Yes, but I'm not talking about seeing you there, but for obvious reasons B)

This convo is getting awkward. So,i'm just gonna stop talking and post something completely different. 

79088__safe_twilight-sparkle_animated_da