Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Revolution (searching/OOC)

silvermoon15000

On a television, the dictator, Sombra gives out daily commands and re-explains the rules. The Crystal Empire is a ways off from Ponyville, but that doesn't mean Sombra doesn't have ponies always on watch. The program continues on a loop as you watch the screen one last time, hoping for a change. About halfway through the screen goes to static and then a pony appears on screen, her blonde mane tied back her green eyes filled with confidence, "ponies of Equestria-" she says in a country accent, "you no longer have to live in fear, the Elements of Harmony are back," multiple guards start running in all directions, gunshots are heard, but the voice still plays, "you are free of this slavery, fight back," you here your collar buzz before falling off along with several other ponies. You decide to take action as the mare lets out one final sentence, "lets take back Equestria!"

That is where your journey begins. This is a war/adventure roleplay where you start out as a small militia but must take back Equestria from Sombra.

Rules:

No alicorns or OP races

There are guns allowed but please start small for this is where everything starts, at the beginning.

I will control all NPCs except Applejack who will be controlled by one of you.

If you play the role of AJ you get these benefits,

The choice of going into battle or staying behind, the choice of sending your army to a location to free the ponies there or send a small group to take out the leader of the location. You also get the benefit of making trade routes and even choosing to defend certain locations. There is of course the higher up Twilight who is controlled by me who will intervene when possible, I will also play as an advisor who will give you chances of success and everything else. My character is the leader of the small assassination group meant to take out leaders. In order to be AJ you have a special application to fill, but you may also have a secondary character, same goes for everybody else you can have 2 characters.

Here is the AJ application

Leadership skills: a brief explanation of how well you work as a leader.

Strategy: explain a strategy to save Canterlot.

Qualification: why you should be the mare herself.

Here is a normal application

Name:

Race:

Placement: (assassin, soldier, guard, or heavy artillery)

Personality:

Background:

Weapon:

Other: anything about your character that is just an add-on.

Anyways that's the RP the story advances the way you all make it, hope you consider it interesting and join up.